Thread: Can someone take a picture of Count Marzo standing next to 200x He-Man?

Can someone take a picture of Count Marzo standing next to 200x He-Man?

I want to get him and a couple other giuys for the 200x collection but I want to see if he fits into scale. Thanks in advance!

Just want to know if him, Carnivus and the Faceless One would fit into my collection on the same shelf before I obsess about getting them Lol
    Last edited by BSClay; March 4, 2012 at 02:23pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes they are all the same size....

I watched a review and it looked like sdcc Keldor was smaller than the MOTUC one.

Marzo does fit in with the Staction size, but only if you accept him as a big guy. His armour does however fit on Ice armour He-man. I am making a Custom 200x Marzo mixing up parts like that.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

I don't have a 200x He-man thats not carded. He's basicly the same size as 200x Skeletor though.. I went ahead and put Classics with 200x and Vintage so you could get a clear idea of the size differences.. Hope this helps.

Thnks for the picture. A little too beefy for my tastes to add to the shelf. I wish they would come out with some more stactions but I know it is just a dream

Quote Originally Posted by BSClay View Post
    Thnks for the picture. A little too beefy for my tastes to add to the shelf. I wish they would come out with some more stactions but I know it is just a dream
    Im with you. The MOTUC line is far too large to fit with 200x, not to mention the sculpting is just slightly different. A staction of Marzo and the other unmade characters would be a dream, and such they shall remain, a dream. I keep my Marzo with my MOTUC and I don't mix him with 200x, otherwise he would stick out like a sore thumb.

Figure sizes

I am new to the MYP figures so I don't know if there is a size difference between them and the Classic looking figures. Is this the case so the two ranges aren't compatible?
    Man-At-Arms: That's very interesting, but silly.

WE WANT NEW ADVENTURES AND MYP ON REGION 2 DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by red laser View Post
    I am new to the MYP figures so I don't know if there is a size difference between them and the Classic looking figures. Is this the case so the two ranges aren't compatible?
    It really depends on the characters. The Classics figures are bigger, but if you're using them for characters that can be bigger than the average Eternian, it works. Faceless One was huge in the show, so he's an easy fit, and I think Carnivus being larger is also good. The human characters are a bit trickier to fit in, because their heads also look very large, but I even have Classics Fisto with my 200X figures, because I like the idea that he's a really big guy.
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    It really depends on the characters. The Classics figures are bigger, but if you're using them for characters that can be bigger than the average Eternian, it works. Faceless One was huge in the show, so he's an easy fit, and I think Carnivus being larger is also good. The human characters are a bit trickier to fit in, because their heads also look very large, but I even have Classics Fisto with my 200X figures, because I like the idea that he's a really big guy.
    I totally agree with this, and have Carnivus in my 200x display. But I also have Marzo (next to Panthor and Evil-Lyn) and Queen Marlena (next to the Randor Staction) and I think both look great. Optikk is in the mix, too. I even included Gygor attacking the Battle Station, with the Eternian Guards and Mo-Larr looking on. I think it all looks great together. I also have 200x She-Ra on Vintage Swiftwind standing next to the Star Sisters and Bow.

What's my point? Sure the classics aren't the exact same style as 200X, and I will always prefer 200X style to the MOTUC vintage style. But MOTUC characters that did not get a staction or figure do not look terrible, IMO, next to the 200X.
    Last edited by bezem; April 11, 2012 at 05:20pm.