View Poll Results: Who is the most hated character of all time?

Voters
317. You may not vote on this poll
  • Demo-Man

1 0.32%
  • Fearless Photog

7 2.21%
  • Gwildor

10 3.15%
  • Gygor

1 0.32%
  • Loo-Kee

5 1.58%
  • King Grayskull

5 1.58%
  • Madame Razz

10 3.15%
  • The Manchines

7 2.21%
  • The Mighty Spector

76 23.97%
  • Perfuma

1 0.32%
  • Plundor

9 2.84%
  • Rotar

0 0%
  • Scientists of Primus (Gepple, Alcon, Crax, Maldoc)

52 16.40%
  • Sir Laser-Lot

13 4.10%
  • Snout Spout

2 0.63%
  • Songster

18 5.68%
  • Sortech

0 0%
  • The Star Sisters (Starla, Tallstar, Jewelstar)

12 3.79%
  • Sweet Bee

1 0.32%
  • The Twiggets

5 1.58%
  • Twistoid

3 0.95%
  • Vikor

0 0%
  • The Widgets

13 4.10%
  • Crackers the clown

34 10.73%
  • Orko

5 1.58%
  • MYP Giants (Azdar, Belzar, Chadzar)

2 0.63%
  • Oo-larr

4 1.26%
  • Other

21 6.62%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Hated of All Time!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Terrible to incorporate new figures into MOTU especially the 30th of all years. People can say whatever they want but this figure and the other 30th figures are a complete failure & embarrassment to the tradition and lore of MOTU.
    Really? I'd have thought that expanding the mythos, keeping it going with something new, was a better way to honour a 30-year-old property than just remaking 80s hits. Then again, that does depend on what new characters they choose to expand it with...!

I am dubious about Spector, but I don't feel I can say I dislike the character as we've not seen his bio yet (or did I miss it? I've lost track!) so I don't know anything about him. It may be odd, but the character I most dislike is He-Man - whether it's the original 'me have muscles, me win!' barbarian or the perma-tanned Filmation dude with a really strange laugh. MOTU is one of those properties I really enjoy inspite of, rather than because of, it's lead character (much like Buffy).

Since Muscles isn't on the list, I plumped for those NA scientists. They should be released in the line just so we can have the satisfaction of burning them.

Mo-lar seems an important omission...

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I mention him in my first post. I didn't include him because he was created as a joke character for Robot Chicken and isn't part of the official mythos.
    Well...he is a part of the mythos now.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Loo-Kee for me - awful character
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    definitely songster

Wow. LoL.

Didn't realise how many i disliked from that list. Then there were others who weren't on that list... kinda like Josh for example.

I had to go with Songster in the end. I don't like the name and i just don't like the character. Although the Twiggets, Widgets, Gwildor, The Scientists and Plundor are probably only one notch behind Songster.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Looking at the responses I think it's pretty obvious that many of you have not seen "The Greatest Show on Eternia" for a long time, if at all.

I'm not sure how a character you've only seen pictures of for all of three weeks can be more hated than the single dumbest idea in MOTU history.

i went with Razz.... shes just awful....
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

There are some truly annoying characters in the MOTU world, but Spector takes the cake.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    I only went for Gwildor because my absolute most hated 'RAM MAN' isnt on the list!

ka
    I'm right there with ya...
    He's not my mosted hated figure...but I never had any "love" for him. Maybe it was due to his figure being so "static" aside from the springs. Also, he was portrayed as very dumb in the Filmation series.

I understand people's love for him...and I'd love to have him in the MOTUC collection (because he is a main figure) but I never really had any "bond" with him as a child or adult.

The Scientists are really the only figures I loathe on this list. I even like the Manchines because I thought they were cute little guys (almost like the trollans).
    As for Songster...while I hate the design, I see where he can fit nicely into the MOTUC world.

I truly can't say I have a most hated, there are many I don't like, and don't want myself in my collection, or like to see on TV.

But honestly as far as not liking....

I don't like most 200X figures / Stactions, I wouldn't mind a true 200X Evil-Lyn & a Skeletor / Keldor (could be done like Trap Jaw / Kronis) was. He-Man just needs accessories, not a new figure.
    I don't like the '87 movie figures
    I don't like the NA figures, they look better in Classics, much better, even though I have no desire for them still, aside from He-Man & Skeletor....once I see them that is, still possibly not.

I don't care much for many POP, like Razz or ones like her
    I don't care much for the Rock characters or the Twister ones
    I don't like SSSQueeze, Snake Face, or Mosquitor, or Terror Claws or Dragon Blaster Skeletor.

I love Filmation, but even I'll admit some of the Filmation characters are very cheesy, and don't like.

The most I really don't like so far (from the line) are....
    Gygor, Megator, Spector, Laser-Lot, He-Ro, Zodak, Buzz Off & Claw-ful, The rest are either favorites of mine, or at least I could buy them if I had the extra dough, just to have them.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; March 7, 2012 at 12:27pm.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    I actually hate the Scientist more than Crackers, The Clown and that's saying a lot.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

I went with Songster and next would be Crackers. Then the Scientists. I think all the disdain for Spector and Laser Lot is a bit unrealistic so early we haven't seen a bio or anything for them yet. Compared to the other characters on the list.

I would gladly take Spector or Laser Lot before Songster or Crackers the Clown really people.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

I voted "Other" because Rio Blast wasn't on the list. Frankly, there are close to a dozen characters on this list that I strongly dislike, but most of them will probably never be made into action figures. Unfortunately, Rio Blast will eventually make his way into MOTUC, and that's going to suck if it happens duing a year that I have a subscription and can't skip him.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I voted "Other" because Rio Blast wasn't on the list. Frankly, there are close to a dozen characters on this list that I strongly dislike, but most of them will probably never be made into action figures. Unfortunately, Rio Blast will eventually make his way into MOTUC, and that's going to suck if it happens duing a year that I have a subscription and can't skip him.
    You are right I forgot about him! I voted sir laser lot instead. Rio Blast has an awful hair style And he looks like a cowboy with super guns. Anyway the neca statue is not so bad

Snappy Threader
    For me it came down to Songster and the Scientists, but I went with Songster.

Heroic Warrior
    The Mighty Spector...

But there are a lot of annoying characters on that list

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Well...he is a part of the mythos now.
    So have I, and I think I've thought of a nice way to twist him to be a legitimate villain!

It has to be Songster for me. Can't stand him. I never saw the Power Tour but I can't stand the way he looks and the fact that we may possibly get a figure of him now. He was a framing device used in the story for goodness sake. I didn't pay much attention to him until I realized that getting him as a figure was a serious possibility (if not probability). This is coming from a guy that would buy almost anything from the vintage line and Filmation cartoon. The NA scientists and The Mighty Spector are probably tied for second for me.

Oh yeah, before I forget . . . BRING ON PLUNDOR!!!!!!

I dont really trust this poll... but hey, it is what it is.

I dont like voting for crackers, but since I dont want to vote "Other" (which would go to Netossa, who I hate ) and cant in good faith vote who I want to vote for who is listed (manchines) but though i think Crackers is a weird choice to be named availible, I have to go that route. But he's beneath hating, because he's probably the least likely named choice to be involved in a toyline, or even remembering, or mention.

Ok, anyway, I voted, I dont like the list, but tough. heheh.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    My Reasons for hating Ram man was always that his figure WASNT an Action Figure, it was cheap,Fragile and static! I always disliked that, and then the few episodes of the cartoon I saw the character was so dumb he should have been a Bad guy!

I Hope MOTUC can redeem it for me by being a fully articulated character with SEPARATE legs!

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Crackers the clown has to to the worst motu ever!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    i voted other but only yesterday have i seen the option for songster ... i don't mind that the concept of such character exists, i do mind that there are people supporting it into the classics

I voted for Photog.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    There are a lot of figures that I don't like and I don't want in my collection.
    Battleground Evil-Lyn, Blast-Attak, Bow, Bubble Power She-Ra, Catra, Chief Carnivus, Count Marzo, Draego-Man, Fearless Photog, Flying Fists He-Man, Frosta, Gygor, Icarius, Laser Light Skeletor, Laser Power He-Man, Megator, The Meteorbs, Mighty Spector, Multi Bot, Optikk, Rotar, Rio Blast, Sir Laser Lot, Snake Man-At-Arms, Snout Spout, Star Sisters, Swift Wind, Sy-Klone, The Faceless One, Thunder Punch He-Man, Twistoid and Tytus.
    Among them I really hate Blast-Attak, Fearless Photog, Gygor, The Meteorbs, Rio Blast, Rotar, Snout Spout and Twistoid.
    Since I can vote for only one, I voted for Twistoid, an useless piece of plastic.
    I still remember the first time I saw Rotar and Twistoid and I thought "Wow, these fake Masters got a very good artwork, they seem original". Then in 2001, 12 years later, I discovered that these awful toys are original.
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; August 14, 2012 at 09:02pm.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess