Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by jerec350.
Thanks to that fan for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. Jerec350: In the 200X/MYP series we saw various weapons mounted on Zodak's wall. Will we ever see these weapons (especially the mace used in Rise of the Snakemen) in toy form? Maybe in the form of another weapons rack?
2. mightybuck: The MOTUC bios make subtle references to a long line of Castle Grayskull's guardians. Can we expect to see some of these past guardians, just as we've seen He-Men of the past?
3. Balthus Dire: Many International customers are still waiting on their December Mattycollector orders. After some research, it seems like only those who ordered the Wind Raider with their December orders are the ones who are still waiting, and it seems to be pretty much universal. Can you comment on this issue and what might be done to fix it?
4. MrBlitzer: After a continual lack of improvements with Digital River's service, is there a "breaking point" that would result in Mattel taking their business elsewhere? Or are we absolutely stuck with Digital River for the end all duration of MOTUC and we can only continue to hope for improvements?
5. Man-E-Beers: It seems to me that MOTU has been absent of a Latino character. Have you considered introducing a character with Latino physical characteristics into the MOTUC line?
So ask those questions!