Thread: WTFWTK 2.77 - Ask your questions here!

WTFWTK 2.77 - Ask your questions here!

Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
    • Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
    • Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
      Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
    • This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
    • We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.

We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
    Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
    It's nothing personal.

***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.

Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):

--------------

This past round of questions were selected by jerec350.
    Thanks to that fan for their help!!!

The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):

1. Jerec350: In the 200X/MYP series we saw various weapons mounted on Zodak's wall. Will we ever see these weapons (especially the mace used in Rise of the Snakemen) in toy form? Maybe in the form of another weapons rack?

2. mightybuck: The MOTUC bios make subtle references to a long line of Castle Grayskull's guardians. Can we expect to see some of these past guardians, just as we've seen He-Men of the past?

3. Balthus Dire: Many International customers are still waiting on their December Mattycollector orders. After some research, it seems like only those who ordered the Wind Raider with their December orders are the ones who are still waiting, and it seems to be pretty much universal. Can you comment on this issue and what might be done to fix it?

4. MrBlitzer: After a continual lack of improvements with Digital River's service, is there a "breaking point" that would result in Mattel taking their business elsewhere? Or are we absolutely stuck with Digital River for the end all duration of MOTUC and we can only continue to hope for improvements?

5. Man-E-Beers: It seems to me that MOTU has been absent of a Latino character. Have you considered introducing a character with Latino physical characteristics into the MOTUC line?

--------------

So ask those questions!

Heroic Warrior
    The vintage line saw the release of the following weapons/accessory sets: Cliff Climber, Power Tools, Scubattack, Jet Sled, Mega Laser and Beam-Blaster & Artilleray; any consideration towards working these into the Weapons Pak SKU?

Heroic Warrior
    Now that Filmation rights have been acquired, have the characters and their bios been written and/or incorporated into the overall arc?
    The power of Grayskull compels you!

My daughter's Hebrew name is Shira.

As a customer, have you ever tried to deal with the Digital River customer service personnel? If so, what has been your experience?

Is there a reason it takes almost to over a month to receive figures in Canada using usps? I have forum members who ship to me with ground shipping and it takes a week or two at most to get my stuff, but whenever I buy from matty the figures tend to come JUST before the next batch is on sale despite my shipping notice coming in a few days after the order confirmation. it makes no sense. To add to that, Many canadian fans are saying their packages are marked with post marks from sweden, why would our toys be routed from California through SWEDEN? not only is it inconvenient, but it also puts us at a higher risk for paying custom fees.
    Last edited by krosfyah; March 27, 2012 at 11:07am.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    Bio wise, how were the prole so quick to turn on the Masters of The Universe when they thought He-Man was a Gar, yet they already had Sy -Klone, a fellow Gar, amongst their ranks?

Should The Mighty Spectors bio have said King Adam and not King He-Man??
    Last edited by Coptur; March 28, 2012 at 05:15pm.

Is the Evil robot who showed up as a prototype near the end of the line available to be made in the classics line, And if he was, which faction would he belong to, cause he had horde symbols on him but his description said he worked for Skelator.

Heroic Warrior

Bio?

When can we expect a bio on Pixel Fang and/or his race?

With Granamyr being jacked higher in price, would Matty possibly consider having DR charging customers 2 Monthly installments of the finalized price to ease the blow?
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....
    Posted from Android app

Heroic Warrior
    Those WWE Deluxe figure stand are pretty cool ! Could we see this same tier display system for MOTUC ?

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    The MOC collectors can't check the quality of their figures (for example there are some problems with missing accessories in Scareglow box). Two flaps and a security seal don't seems to be so expensive, so the collectors could be divided in loose, MOC and MOSC; have you considered a resealable packaging for MOTUC?
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; March 19, 2012 at 05:50pm.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Heroic Warrior
    In the vintage NA line, Slush Head's gun was also an axe, and could also be held as an axe... Was this feature kept for MOTUC Slush Head ?

Since Stratos never had a weapon is it possible he could get one packed with Delora/Hawk if she is ever made? On the same subject, Sy-Klone never had one either, I mean the disc on his back is kinda awkward to use but perhaps a smaller version of it to fit in his hand as a throwing disc?

Many fans complain of Skeletor's head looking more like a bonnet than a hood. What are the chances of the Alcala Skeletor hood (not face) or Pre-Ternia He-Man hood being used for future Skeletor releases?
    View my collection and customs HERE!

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    All the NA characters so far (Optikk/Icarius/Slushhead) feature Faker on the back of their boxes in the cross sell. I remember reading that you intentionally put relevant figures on the back, so does/will Faker have an important role to play in the MOTUC NA storyline?
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

King He-Man. Kind of a new but obvious concept- so will there a Queen She-Ra in MOTUC as well?

Heroic Warrior

serious question

Has anything been left out of the bios (revealed or unrevealed) that you wanted to put in?

Yes. I know only one question but I was joking with my first one.

hashbrown MotU VS. DC Andy Adams's Avatar
    will you deny or confirm the release of Webstor & Whiplash with a starburst?
    Dolph He-man, Langella Skeletor, Exclusive God Skeletor, Karg, Lubic, Shock Troopers.

Join the movement, Movie figures sub for two thousand x-teen.

Heroic Warrior
    Not sure if anyone asked about this yet but, I would like to see a cross sell artwork Tri-Klops sword happen and the magenta Skeletor armor/sword for Faker. Has this been discussed at all and are there any plans for them?