Thread: Zilora and The Snake Clan for MOTUC

Zilora and The Snake Clan for MOTUC

I always liked Zilora. Probably because I always wanted Teela to get her cobra armor and staff in Filmation, and Zilora was the closest we got to that. (This was before I understood that The Goddess was supposed to be a different person.)

Looking back, it seems that Zilora and The Snake Clan are part of Preternia, maybe even pre-Preternia and look to have ties to both The Snake-Men and The Goddess. I'd like them to become part of the MOTUC mythos and get figures of Zilora and The Snake Clan guards.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Yes! I watched 'The Time Corridor" over the weekend and really hope we get a Zilora figure, she is from ancient times and she's part of a snake clan - they really can mix King Hsss and Co with them. Maybe Zilora's character can be developed a bit? Perhaps she can change into a snakewoman? Be Hsss' bride?
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Umm... the Snake Clan were the GOOD guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Umm... the Snake Clan were the GOOD guys!
    Perhaps they were corrupted and transformed into Snake Men.
    Danielsan

All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

OH YESSSSSSS! Please!

I am a huge Zilora and Snake Clan Fan! I totally see them as Pre Eternian material i always asumed that she is involved with Hssss but he betrays her in some way and takes over the Clan and transforms them into hsssss MEN(sorry i couldnīt resist)!

Figure wise she could use the Battleground Teela Bug!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    sounds good. i would defiantly like for her to be included in future story line. but not a character i care to have as a toy. there are so many i would want before her.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Snappy Threader
    There are many I would want before her too, but it would be cool someday.

I also loved Zilora and on watching the Time Corridor episode I also thought it was the reason for the Teela Snake collar.
    For those of you, who are interested, she will be discussed on a future episode of Council of the First One's podcast as my favorite character from Filmation Season 1.

Also look out on the TGR facebook page as she will surely make an appearance during Filmation month!
    Who is the real protector of Grayskull?

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    A Zilora figure in MOTUC would be cool... Maybe we would discover that there is some connection between her and King Hisss in Preternia... The Snake Clan could have been transformed in Snake Men by Hisss....

Still want her. One of my most wanted Filmation characters.
    Danielsan

All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

Heroic Warrior
    I'm down for Zilora and maybe a couple of the Snake Clan guards. I see them as pre-Preternia, worshiping the Snake Men before Grayskull starts his rebellion. They are guided by the Goddess, who tells them that by worshiping King Hsss, they are saving thousands of lives and that soon enough their people will be free. Then along comes Grayskull and we know the rest.

Iīm afraid if she isnīt slotted for 2013 already she isnīt going to be made, since she isnīt that high demanded and as much as i hope she is coming next year a character from the same FILMATION episode in the same year is very unlikley.

I think she is a great character and a great design. I would support Zilora in MOTUC.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy & Sharella

I want her too actually. She's kind of obscure and never does well in those popularity polls, but the 4H would make a great figure out of her.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm a big fan of her, would love to see her in Classics...

image.jpg

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I am too! I think she looks cool and was a neat character!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

She's actually one of my biggest Filmation "wants."

I would gladly give up her Snake-Clan guards to get her. Let's face it, they're probably not the highest-priority army-builder available ...

I'd love to see Zilora in MOTUC. There are so many characters form Filmation that would be awesome action figures. Characters like Zilora should take priority over variants.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"