Thread: Celebrating the new 30th Anniversary characters!

Threaded View

Celebrating the new 30th Anniversary characters!

Since they're so new, and in many cases, less than popular , I realized there isn't much art out there for the newest members of our MOTU family - the 30th Anniversary characters! So, I decided to make a thread celebrating the new guys, as well as the 30th Anniversary sub-line of MOTU Classics.

Let's start with the first revealed figure for the new sub-line, the long-awaited FEARLESS PHOTOG, as created by Nathan Bitner!

Next, the Four Horsemen's own Jersey Devil, the villainous DRAEGO-MAN!

The always controversial MIGHTY SPECTOR, mysterious time protector, created by brand manager and MOTU head honcho Scott "ToyGuru" Neitlich!

And getting us to current reveals, DC Comic's Chief Creative Officer Geoff John's SIR LASER-LOT!

These guys were a ball to draw, and while I know a lot of MOTU fans consider them "red-headed stepchildren", I am more than happy to have them join our ever growing cast of new characters! And once the fifth 30th character is revealed (by Mattel MOTU Designer Terry Higuchi), I'll update him or her to this thread as well!

And it will all culminate in a piece depicting whoever wins the coveted 6th slot, as winner of the Create-A-Character Contest!

As always, enjoy, and cheers!

Bearshow!
    Last edited by Bearshow; March 15, 2012 at 09:34pm.