Thread: Mercury Forces

Mercury Forces

Mercury Forces

I had a dream I was watching a commercial for a new show called Mercury Forces. It was an animated cartoon in the style of the 2002 version of He-Man. It featured many characters that had almost the same design, but seemed to be just different enough to avoid copy write issues. The He-Man like character didn't have a cross / symbol on his gray armor. The Adam like character looked different and appeared in the same scene as the He-Man like character. The Orko like character had different colored robes, but the same face.

My dream even had a theme song:

Mercury Forces when evil is on the aaaaatack Mercury Forces . . . something something else . . (probably these guys got your baaack).

- - -

Anyone ever have a dream like that?

What did you think of my dream?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by McHorde-Trooper View Post
    Anyone ever have a dream like that?
    Can't say that I have. Although I did have this one dream where I'm all alone. I'm rolling a big donut and then this snake wearing a vest comes up to me.

Quote Originally Posted by McHorde-Trooper View Post
    What did you think of my dream?
    I think it's ripe for litigation.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; June 21, 2016 at 01:22pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Lol Benedict Judas Hel

Heroic Warrior
    Cool title! I'd check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Cool title! I'd check it out.

Thanks, I'm really not sure how people come up with stuff like this in dreams. I came up with an explanation for the title, but it's not from the dream. It would be something like: the king (or whatever form of government) needed a mobile defense team that can adjust fluidly like mercury.

It would be tempting to make a fan fic out of this dream, but if I stay true to the dream it would have to be a bit campy. I'm not sure I can intentional write camp that captures the feel of the dream. Plus I think having some character art would help. I really can't draw. I was thinking about character names . . . I came up with nothing.

If someone else would be interested I could let that person write it.
    Last edited by McHorde-Trooper; Yesterday at 10:59am.