Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trash Pack - Awesome and addicting new mini figures!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar

The Trash Pack - Awesome and addicting new mini figures!

Have any of you been picking up the new Trash Pack line? I grabbed a few around Christmas time and I've become quite addicted!

They totally give me a nostalgic feel! They usually come in little plastic trash cans (like vintage MUSCLE!) and you don't always know what you're buying until you open them up!

They are a LOT of fun!

Here's a recent video I did on Series 2. Check it out!
    Seriously, check these things out! They are really fun!

Anyone else addicted?
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Cool video, seen these are Toys R Us and they totally reminded me of Garbage Pail Kids meets M.U.S.C.L.E.S. Very 80's feel even down the packaging
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

A lot of people also say they remind them of the Trash Bag Bunch. They even have these new ones out now called Fizzing Garbage Bags that you put in water and they disolve and fizz to reveal what Trashies you got inside! I bought one last night and plan to do a video on it as well!

I'm hooked!

More of my videos, if you guys care to watch!

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I've seen them but the prices put me off. I think the figurines are neat but not enough to get me to sink money into it(and while I can see pics here, the package in the store gave me no indication of what they were like) and I suppose the trash cans included really only increase the price a bit, and I'm to the point of counting every dollar so I've gotten selective.

Oh geeze, I HAD no idea these exist. Kind of makes our statements on the MG kind of a face palm moment. I'll be going to TRU after work today. I have some of the **** figures coming from October Toys; I can't wait for those to get here.

Quote Originally Posted by Southzen View Post
    Oh geeze, I HAD no idea these exist. Kind of makes our statements on the MG kind of a face palm moment. I'll be going to TRU after work today. I have some of the **** figures coming from October Toys; I can't wait for those to get here.
    Definitely check them out! I think you guys will like them after hearing your discussions on your podcast! TRU tends to put them down their board game aisle for some reason. Target had them on an end cap in the action figure aisle.

O.M.F.G. from October Toys seriously rocks as well! Glad you got some of those!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    Definitely check them out! I think you guys will like them after hearing your discussions on your podcast! TRU tends to put them down their board game aisle for some reason. Target had them on an end cap in the action figure aisle.

I'm hoping for a restock of their ZOMBIES and that they continue that.

The trash pack looks neat. I would like to get some of the O.M.F.G. packs.
    Right now Im trying to complete my M.U.S.C.L.E. collection and pick up some true eraser Kinnikuman.

Soon Ill build some mini-rings to display my MUSCLE.

All your videos are great Dan!!!!!!!!! Will you give us a new Power and Honor vintage review soon??????

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    You know I'm loving the Trash Pack, Dan. They combine the coolness factor of several things I loved in the 80s and very early 90s into a fun thing today. I've been trying to find the damn things for so long but they were sold out constantly here. I blame the Christmas season.

I uploaded a few youtube videos of me opening up various Trash Pack things to see what I got, but I can't post them here because I swear in them. So watch Dan's videos. His are more professional and editted. Mine are me not sober and swearing while opening them. Which is hilarious because all the "related videos" on youtube are like 7 year old kids opening theirs. One of them even watched my videos and replied and wants to trade.

edit: dammit pic didnt work.
    Last edited by Count Marzo; March 23, 2012 at 03:58pm.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mollusc herald View Post
    All your videos are great Dan!!!!!!!!! Will you give us a new Power and Honor vintage review soon??????
    Thanks! And yep! I've just been busy with all of my various videos! but I already know what the next episode is about, I just need to get the filming done!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    You know I'm loving the Trash Pack, Dan. They combine the coolness factor of several things I loved in the 80s and very early 90s into a fun thing today. I've been trying to find the damn things for so long but they were sold out constantly here. I blame the Christmas season.

I uploaded a few youtube videos of me opening up various Trash Pack things to see what I got, but I can't post them here because I swear in them. So watch Dan's videos. His are more professional and editted. Mine are me not sober and swearing while opening them. Which is hilarious because all the "related videos" on youtube are like 7 year old kids opening theirs. One of them even watched my videos and replied and wants to trade.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net...nr~3CvM0wFCjc_

LOL! Yeah, all of the suggested videos on mine are those kids too. Kind of makes me feel like a weird old man opening his up online like all the little kids.
    Last edited by Pixel Dan; March 23, 2012 at 03:39pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I uploaded a few youtube videos of me opening up various Trash Pack things to see what I got, but I can't post them here because I swear in them.
    Post it, you weakling! I thought you were a rule breaker. My dreams have been dashed to bits...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for the video. Flocked huh? neat. These guys do look fun. they do have a 80's feel to them. have a bit of Garbage Pale Kids to them

When I see the colored cans I don't think M.U.S.C.L.E. I think these guys. http://minifigures.blogspot.com/2007...ster-toss.html

Anyone else addicted?
    Nope. (well, he asked. I didn't think it was a rhetorical question)

These toys are so cool, they certainly have that 80's feeling to them. The designs and names are hilarious and that garbage truck rocks. Wish I could afford to collect some of these, I rarely get interested in toys that have nothing to do with my childhood but I find the Trash Pack is something I would enjoy collecting.

Thanks for sharing the videos, they were all fun to watch!
    "With the silent leap of a sullen beast, I have downed and strangled every joy."
    Rimbaud

Quote Originally Posted by krugos:2984734
    These toys are so cool, they certainly have that 80's feeling to them. The designs and names are hilarious and that garbage truck rocks. Wish I could afford to collect some of these, I rarely get interested in toys that have nothing to do with my childhood but I find the Trash Pack is something I would enjoy collecting.

Thanks for sharing the videos, they were all fun to watch!
    You're welcome! Glad you liked!

Yeah, the nostalgic feeling is what makes these so fun to collect! Even though they weren't around when we were kids, they feel like they're from that era!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Heroic Warrior

series 1 sighting

I saw series 1 at near by Toys R Us today (3/24/12).

All there was was just a small green can. One fig per can I assume. Didn't check the sale price.

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    I saw series 1 at near by Toys R Us today (3/24/12).

All there was was just a small green can. One fig per can I assume. Didn't check the sale price.
    My Toys R Us has ZERO Series 1 and never did I don't think. They were always sold out everytime I checked. All they had was the Garbage Truck and the Collector's Tin for storing them. What's the point in buying any of that kinda stuff if they have no damn Trashies?

I hope my Toys R Us gets in some of those. Even though I'd rather be buying 12 packs for $9.99, I'll glad buy a **** load of smaller packs just to get some more Series 1.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

My TRU also had the series 1 single cans. I grabbed one along with a series 2 single egg the other day!

I also wandered into a K-Mart yesterday and they had Series 1 packs hanging on their pegs! I was quite surprised to see that!

My TRU also had the series 1 single cans. I grabbed one along with a series 2 single egg the other day!

I also wandered into a K-Mart yesterday and they had Series 1 packs hanging on their pegs! I was quite surprised to see that!
    Yeah, I haven't checked K-Mart yet but knew they would show up there eventually. I emailed Moose Toys about Series 1 availability once Series 2 was out all over the place and they responded rather quickly:

Hi Justin

Thank you for contacting us about Trash pack .

We do hope the below information is helpful and wish you the best of luck in your search.

The Trash Pack can be found at the following stores:

Walgreens – will be stocking the Series 1 2pk Foil Bags

Kmart – will be stocking the Series 1 5pk Blister

Target – will be stocking the Series 2 12pk Blister

Toys R Us – will be stocking the Series 2 2pk Surprise Egg, Series 2 5pk Blister, Series 2 12pk Blister, Mini Playsets, Collectors Tin, Dunkin' Dumpster and Garbage Truck. They will also stock the Series 2 Feature Fizz Pack (new - from mid March).

Please note you can call 1-800-TOYSRUS for store locations with stock or please try the online store at toysrus.com.
    (Please keep all linked merchandise to the Marketplace Forum )

Kind Regards

Zach Hassakis

Customer Service Team

MOOSE ENTERPRISE
    7-13 Ardena Court, East Bentleigh, Melbourne, VIC 3165 Australia
    ( Ph +61 3 9579 7377 | 7 Fax +61 3 9579 7355
    www.mooseworld.com.au
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Wow, so looks like TRU is still the place to go for the best variety! That's pretty much exactly what I've seen, too! K-Mart only had series 1 5-Packs and Target only had series 2 12-Packs.

Didn't see them at my local Target, but TRU had bunch of stuff, not much series one though. I also notices a commercial for these while my daughter was watching the HUB.

Quote Originally Posted by Southzen View Post
    Didn't see them at my local Target, but TRU had bunch of stuff, not much series one though. I also notices a commercial for these while my daughter was watching the HUB.
    Yeah, I saw a commercial on Cartoon Network this weekend during ThunderCats and marked out!

Here's my latest video: the Dunk N Fizz Garbage Bag!

When I was at one of my local TRU stores this weekend I looked for these and found TONS of different items from large metal collectors trash cans, garbage truck, 5-packs, 12-packs, 2-pack foil bags, and several different play sets.

I didn't get any (yet) as I am still working on my Heroics, BUT after seeing your videos I just HAVE to have them!

--------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I went late yesterday afternoon looking for Trash Packs. I first went to Target and they didn't have anything. So, then I went over to Toys R Us and picked up the Garbage Truck and 3 of the 12-packs. I am now addicted. Thanks Dan
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; March 27, 2012 at 09:31am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    UPDATE: I went late yesterday afternoon looking for Trash Packs. I first went to Target and they didn't have anything. So, then I went over to Toys R Us and picked up the Garbage Truck and 3 of the 12-packs. I am now addicted. Thanks Dan
    You're welcome!!

You're welcome!!

And now I am trying to figure out where I can get more because I bought all of the 12-packs that my TRU had in stock I am a Trashie junkie and need my fix!! LOL.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

And now I am trying to figure out where I can get more because I bought all of the 12-packs that my TRU had in stock I am a Trashie junkie and need my fix!! LOL.
    Welcome to the addiction. Maybe if enough people get addicted we can actually trade some of our doubles around here. I got a **** load of em now. lol
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!