Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Trash Pack - Awesome and addicting new mini figures!

It's strange you got no clear or glow trashies. I got one of each in every 12 pack. Also got 1 glow in a 5 pack. Through my exprience, i'd say 12 packs contain more rarities.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PAT View Post
    It's strange you got no clear or glow trashies. I got one of each in every 12 pack. Also got 1 glow in a 5 pack. Through my exprience, i'd say 12 packs contain more rarities.
    Well, I think those are only in Series 1, and Series 1 is starting to get real hard to find here in the US. All you see anywhere now is Series 2. So I hope I can get some at some point!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    Well, I think those are only in Series 1, and Series 1 is starting to get real hard to find here in the US. All you see anywhere now is Series 2. So I hope I can get some at some point!
    I can send you a glow in the dark el trasho mint in bag (I have him twice) if you don't get it. It would be my way to thank you for all the great tests and toyguru interviews you do^^

@MOTU_maniac, this dishwasher ad is funny ! It would have made me think of the trash pack too ! Or maybe Monster inc...

I can send you a glow in the dark el trasho mint in bag (I have him twice) if you don't get it. It would be my way to thank you for all the great tests and toyguru interviews you do^^

@MOTU_maniac, this dishwasher ad is funny ! It would have made me think of the trash pack too ! Or maybe Monster inc...
    Thanks. I thought it was pretty funny
    As we express our gratitude,
    we must never forget that
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

I just may take you up o that offer! Thanks!!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Can someone tell me about the following Trashies? They are from Series 1 and I can't find any information about them on my check sheets. What are their names, etc.? Any help would be much appreciated.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...0&d=1333892205
    Those are exclusives. They come with the Garbage Truck and the Garbage Can collector's tin...

Sludge Can and Dead Tyre
    This garbage truck comes with two exclusive Trashies: Sludge Can and Dead Tyre. Drop this duo in their pop-open garbage cans, and take them for a ride in the garbage truck.

Spew-Shi and Skummy Skull
    The Trash Can comes with two exclusive Trashies to jump-start your collection: Spew-Shi and Skummy Skull. Collect more Trashies for exciting games and gross activities.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Those are exclusives. They come with the Garbage Truck and the Garbage Can collector's tin...

Sludge Can and Dead Tyre
    This garbage truck comes with two exclusive Trashies: Sludge Can and Dead Tyre. Drop this duo in their pop-open garbage cans, and take them for a ride in the garbage truck.

Spew-Shi and Skummy Skull
    The Trash Can comes with two exclusive Trashies to jump-start your collection: Spew-Shi and Skummy Skull. Collect more Trashies for exciting games and gross activities.
    Thanks Count Marzo!!!
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

Skummy Skull is awesome looking! I need to get that Trash Can!

Trash Pack 8-pack Fizz Bags (Series 2) are currently in stock on Toys R Us online for anyone interested.
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

@Dan : PM sent !

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I've seen these being advertised on UK TV and instantly found them cool. They remind me of Monster in my Pocket - mixed with the goofy looking vintage TMNT characters.

I'm going to start collecting them this weekend!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

They are The Trash Bag Bunch rehashed, just not nearly as cool.

Addiction, thy name is Trash Pack. Last week I managed to find the Series 1 Walgreens 2-packs so I scooped up what I could. And today I saw series 1 5-packs at Kmart! Overall I'm quite happy with my pulls (2 viruses!) Screw you stupid boring orange box though

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Reigner; April 14, 2012 at 05:15pm.

Wow, a lot of new pics and videos here since my last visit to the org a few days ago. Keep them coming, I'm really enjoying everything you guys are posting here!

Series 1 arrived to France ! As I saw Pixel Dan's videos (that I love, I even laughed when I saw the binsect pushing some poop) before I went to the toy store, I've been easily contaminated and bought some. Since then I'm addicted !
    I've been very lucky to find a Trash Cat in my last 12-pack. I did some pictures for people who'd like to see.
    Man, that cat is now my favorite Trash Pack figure! I love cats and that toy is just awesome. Sad to know it's so rare as I guess there goes my chances to ever have one, lol, but I'm glad you got so lucky, and thanks for sharing the pic.

So, I gotta post this here. This was my anniversary gift from my awesome wife yesterday!
    That's an awesome gift! A belated happy anniversary, hope you had a great day!
    "With the silent leap of a sullen beast, I have downed and strangled every joy."
    Rimbaud

Right. I went to my local TRU today and they had hardly anything! They just had a wall of the silver trash caSn and loads of mystery packs. So I ordered a truck and multipacks online instead. Can't wait until they arrive.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I've been wanting to get more Trash Packs lately as it's been a couple weeks since I got any. However, not a SINGLE store in my area has a SINGLE Trash Pack item for sale. NOT A ONE.

Actually I lied, My Toys R Us had ONE SINGLE damaged Garbage Truck...which I already have.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I've been wanting to get more Trash Packs lately as it's been a couple weeks since I got any. However, not a SINGLE store in my area has a SINGLE Trash Pack item for sale. NOT A ONE.

Actually I lied, My Toys R Us had ONE SINGLE damaged Garbage Truck...which I already have.
    I went to TRU today and they added a bunch of the Series 2 orange ones, the dissolving ones and the standard Series 1 trash cans.

I had to fight every urge to buy some, you guys keep tempting me
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I went to TRU today and they added a bunch of the Series 2 orange ones, the dissolving ones and the standard Series 1 trash cans.

I had to fight every urge to buy some, you guys keep tempting me
    Stay strong! Don't do it! Once you give in, it's a disease/addiction.

You don't want to end up in Passages Malibu for a Trash Pack problem.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Stay strong! Don't do it! Once you give in, it's a disease/addiction.

You don't want to end up in Passages Malibu for a Trash Pack problem.
    I fully expect to see a commercial or billboard that says instead of asking you of you have a gaming problem to substitute toy for gambling with a hotline number.

Yeah, I can't find any "Trashies" in store any more. My TRU stores have TONS of garbage trucks, silver trash cans, and trash can play sets, but no actual trashies
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

I've taken the plunge and today I got me some series 1 packs and the Truck was here when I got home. I really love these! I'm hooked already!

I like the disolving ones - lots of fun - especially for kids. One thing I'm not so keen on though are the mute colours on some of the trashies - greys, pale oranges and yellows. I expected more vivid colours with more punch!

But still, I'll be getting some more this week.

My Toys R us was wiped out the other day! I was shocked! Usually there's a huge selection, but all that was left were the larger items such as the Garbage Truck, Dumpster, and Trash Can case. There were a few blind cans and eggs left, so I grabbed a few. But no multi packs at the moment! I think these things are getting even more popular!

My Toys R us was wiped out the other day! I was shocked! Usually there's a huge selection, but all that was left were the larger items such as the Garbage Truck, Dumpster, and Trash Can case. There were a few blind cans and eggs left, so I grabbed a few. But no multi packs at the moment! I think these things are getting even more popular!
    My 3 TRU stores have been that way for weeks. At each store in my area, I can find about 4-6 of the Garbage Trucks, 10-12 Dumpsters, and about 15 or so mini-playsets (Atomic Drum Ooze Chamber, Wheelie Bin Ooze Slide).

BTW Series 1 12-packs and 5-packs are IN STOCK at Toys R Us right now.
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; April 18, 2012 at 05:38pm.
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

Well looks like they sell like and are addicting like crack cocaine!!!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Well looks like they sell like and are addicting like crack cocaine!!!
    "Crack is Whack"...
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy