Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Trash Pack - Awesome and addicting new mini figures!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PAT View Post
    Series 1 arrived to France ! As I saw Pixel Dan's videos (that I love, I even laughed when I saw the binsect pushing some poop) before I went to the toy store, I've been easily contaminated and bought some. Since then I'm addicted !
    I've been very lucky to find a Trash Cat in my last 12-pack. I did some pictures for people who'd like to see.

http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/...7729665921.jpg
    WOOOOW! That is VERRRRY Lucky. Some of those go for $150-$200 on ebay. I tell you if I ever get one of those limited editions, I'm instantly Scalp-Oring it for that kinda money a little piece of rubber Trashie isnt going to sit around in my bag of 100s of others.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

HD figures on youtube
    The trash cat is THAT rare? WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by BCreviews4628 View Post
    The trash cat is THAT rare? WOW!
    Yeah...there's only 1 that recently sold on ebay and it went for $135.05. The King Rat and the Soggy Tomato go for around $200 and even more. So you are really lucky to get one. If I ever do it's getting Scalp-Ored instantly. A little rubber Trashie dude aint worth keeping around for that kind money.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

HD figures on youtube
    Yeah...there's only 1 that recently sold on ebay and it went for $135.05. The King Rat and the Soggy Tomato go for around $200 and even more. So you are really lucky to get one. If I ever do it's getting Scalp-Ored instantly. A little rubber Trashie dude aint worth keeping around for that kind money.
    I gotta agree!!! Damn, that's a lot of money you could spend on more crap for your collections lol. Well, getting a five pack, and two-pack as soon as the UPS man gets here, but I doubt I'll get THAT lucky!

I liked them all but the alligator, the TV, and the flocked toaster were my favorites, thanks for the video, please review the next packs you get too!
    Thanks for watching! And oh I will, I just love making vids for some reason, no idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I gotta agree!!! Damn, that's a lot of money you could spend on more crap for your collections lol. Well, getting a five pack, and two-pack as soon as the UPS man gets here, but I doubt I'll get THAT lucky!
    I have opened 10 5-packs, 3 12-packs, and a 2-pack and NEVER found a limited edition...I don't think. BUT if I ever do I am certainly going to sell it.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

HD figures on youtube
    Yeah Marzo has opened a ton and no luck with those. They must have made like five.
    Last edited by BCreviews4628; April 3, 2012 at 03:02pm.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    I've never found a Limited Edition either....I had no idea those were being Scalp-ored! That's crazy!

I gotta agree with you guys, though. If one Limited Edition sells for $200, mine would get sold too....so I can buy more Trash Packs!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

HD figures on youtube
    I gotta agree with you guys, though. If one Limited Edition sells for $200, mine would get sold too....so I can buy more Trash Packs!

exactly.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but anyone besides Dan buy Star Wars Battle Pods? Kinda the same thing, but different.

exactly.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but anyone besides Dan buy Star Wars Battle Pods? Kinda the same thing, but different.
    I love the Fighter Pods too! i started a thread for them as well, but it didn't catch on like this one.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...s+fighter+pods

HD figures on youtube
    Oh wow, yeah knew you where into them, but had no idea you started a thread! Too bad it's not too popular on here, but I think they look awesome!

exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    I love the Fighter Pods too! i started a thread for them as well, but it didn't catch on like this one.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...s+fighter+pods
    Oh wow, yeah knew you where into them, but had no idea you started a thread! Too bad it's not too popular on here, but I think they look awesome!
    I had started a thread about the little 1" DC and Marvel Heroics, which I think are on the same lines also, but it never caught on either...so I deleted it.

HD figures on youtube
    Guess that means the Trash Pack is KING!

lol, so everybody would sell Trash cat, Dan included... I don't know, I'll think of it but dollars don't make that many euros...

Here is my collection for now

HD figures on youtube
    Awesome collection!

Here's mu newest editions.

Last edited by BCreviews4628; April 3, 2012 at 05:46pm.

Loving everyone's pics and vids!

There are 3 "Limited Edition" trashies for both Series 1 and Series 2. They come with a little fold out piece of cardboard that tells you which number out of 10,000, 5,000, or 1,000 that you got.

In Series 1 there's the Golden King Rat (the rarest Trashie of all! There are only 100 in the U.S. market and 1,000 worldwide!)

-Soggy Tomato (only 500 exist in the U.S. market and 5,000 worldwide!)

-Trash Cat (only 1,000 are available in the U.S. and 10,000 in the world).

In Series 2 there's the Gold Grott Rocket, the Silver Trash Craft, and the Bronze Trashellite. I assume they have the same numbers as the Series 1 Limited Editions.

There's a Golden Grott Rocket on ebay right now. First time I've ever seen one. Dude wants $500 for it and got a couple offers. Pretty nuts for a tiny ass little rubber guy. And the only Golden King Rat I've seen on ebay went for $200+.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

HD figures on youtube
    That's just crazy! But hey, I'd spend $200 or so on some vintage items to, so I guess I'm not one to judge.

But these are so tiny...

There are 3 "Limited Edition" trashies for both Series 1 and Series 2. They come with a little fold out piece of cardboard that tells you which number out of 10,000, 5,000, or 1,000 that you got.

In Series 1 there's the Golden King Rat (the rarest Trashie of all! There are only 100 in the U.S. market and 1,000 worldwide!)

In Series 2 there's the Gold Grott Rocket, the Silver Trash Craft, and the Bronze Trashellite. I assume they have the same numbers as the Series 1 Limited Editions.

There's a Golden Grott Rocket on ebay right now. First time I've ever seen one. Dude wants $500 for it and got a couple offers. Pretty nuts for a tiny ass little rubber guy. And the only Golden King Rat I've seen on ebay went for $200+.
    Thanks for all of the info Count Marzo. I had no idea!

Wow! I had no idea about all of this!

It actually kind of makes me want to go buy a ton of Trash Packs right now! I feel like I have a new mission!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    Wow! I had no idea about all of this!

It actually kind of makes me want to go buy a ton of Trash Packs right now! I feel like I have a new mission!
    I also would love to go buy more, but I can't find any more in my area. I have been to 3 Walgreens = Nada, 2 Target = Nada, 2 Kmart = 8 of the Series 1 5-packs and now sold out, and 3 Toys R Us = only 3 of the Series 2 12-packs and now sold out. I don't know where to go now

If you can't find any at your local stores the Series 2 12 packs are actually in stock right now on ToysRUs.com. (I check regularly since all my stores suck, and they are hardly ever in stock on their site)

They are also buy 1 get 1 50% off so it's worth it. The thing that sucks is it's buy 1 get 1 50% off PER ORDER so it's only worth it if you get 2.

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index....oryId=11784542
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

If you can't find any at your local stores the Series 2 12 packs are actually in stock right now on ToysRUs.com. (I check regularly since all my stores suck, and they are hardly ever in stock on their site)

They are also buy 1 get 1 50% off so it's worth it. The thing that sucks is it's buy 1 get 1 50% off PER ORDER so it's only worth it if you get 2.

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index....oryId=11784542
    And really, after paying for shipping you aren't coming out ahead

I gotta stay away from this thread, I did a TRU run on Saturday and they had tons of these things and this thread as made me want to get them. But I am barely keeping up with MOTUC and Clone Wars as well as regular GPK Cards
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

So, I gotta post this here. This was my anniversary gift from my awesome wife yesterday!

How great is she?!

No blind bag video for these. Since these were gifts, and she was anxious to see what I got, we opened them up together last night. No Limited Editions, but I did get 2 Ultra Rare's that I didn't have already. And another Dung Beetle! I love the Dung Bettle!

After Pixel Dan got me addicted to these, I've amassed enough that I decided to throw up a quick review

Reigner's Quicklook: The Trash Pack!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigner View Post
    After Pixel Dan got me addicted to these, I've amassed enough that I decided to throw up a quick review

Haha! I'm getting everyone addicted!

GREAT write-up!! I still don't have any of the clear or Glow-in-the-Dark ones, crazy enough!