Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Trash Pack - Awesome and addicting new mini figures!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    New Blind Bag Mini Figure Madness video, featuring the opening of a few Trash Packs!

For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Unfortunately everyone is going to have a hard time finding the glow in the dark ones now, as those are only available in the 12-packs. Similar to how the Flocked ones of series 2 are only available in the series 2 12 packs.

HD figures on youtube
    Dan, she's adorable, so awesome she's into the same kind of stuff you are.

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for the review dan.

1. Looks like you had a real fun time
    2. raccoon. squirrel. Same diff.
    3. I'll tell you what the bronies will do about it. Cry.

I've gotten a couple of series 5 & 6 lego mini figures but I haven't opened them. maybe one day.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Trash Packs are Buy 1 Get 1 50% off this week, unfortunately my Toys R Us sold out of them immediately! I even went there on Sunday afternoon the starting date of the sale. However Series 2 is available on the site but the shipping kills the deal. Once thing I did notice though is that they re-added Series 1 Packs after they were taken down for quite a while! Hope they end up in stock sooner or later. I'll continue to check regularly...
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I have yet to ever even see these figures in stock anywhere near where I live.

In fact, I have never even see these guys anywhere except in PD's vids.

Heroic Warrior
    Enjoy this video I found. Assuming you haven't seen it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Trash Packs are Buy 1 Get 1 50% off this week, unfortunately my Toys R Us sold out of them immediately! I even went there on Sunday afternoon the starting date of the sale. However Series 2 is available on the site but the shipping kills the deal. Once thing I did notice though is that they re-added Series 1 Packs after they were taken down for quite a while! Hope they end up in stock sooner or later. I'll continue to check regularly...
    I went to a TRU today and it was fully stocked on all 4 sides of the display and the top for the B1G1 50% off, almost bought some but still keeping myself from getting hooked
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I went to a TRU today and it was fully stocked on all 4 sides of the display and the top for the B1G1 50% off, almost bought some but still keeping myself from getting hooked
    2 out of the 3 TRU in my area have nothing, but 1 of them was fully stocked on all 4 sides and the top as well. AND let's just say I spent WAY TOO MUCH money taking advantage of the B1G1 50% off. You are smart for not getting addicted. LOL.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    2 out of the 3 TRU in my area have nothing, but 1 of them was fully stocked on all 4 sides and the top as well. AND let's just say I spent WAY TOO MUCH money taking advantage of the B1G1 50% off. You are smart for not getting addicted. LOL.
    I could not fight the temptation I bought a 5 pack and an egg .... it begins

I saw some guy walk out with $75 in them, I guess anyone sitting on the fence is having a great day with B1G1 50%
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    Enjoy this video I found. Assuming you haven't seen it already.
    Thanks midor! Very cool video! Wish they would create a cartoon

I could not fight the temptation I bought a 5 pack and an egg .... it begins
    Good luck keeping yourself from buying more.

I am addicted to the Trash Pack, but even moreso to Skummy Mummy. I now have 9 of him and WANT MORE!!! I wish I had a huge army of him. I just love the little guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Thanks midor! Very cool video! Wish they would create a cartoon

Good luck keeping yourself from buying more.

I am addicted to the Trash Pack, but even moreso to Skummy Mummy. I now have 9 of him and WANT MORE!!! I wish I had a huge army of him. I just love the little guy.
    They are pretty neat, there are soooo many I can tell why its addicting

I got a Rare and an Ultra Rare, I saw the legendary ones go for a ton of eBay so I would not even know what to do if I found one lol

They are pretty neat, there are soooo many I can tell why its addicting

I got a Rare and an Ultra Rare, I saw the legendary ones go for a ton of eBay so I would not even know what to do if I found one lol
    I keep looking for one of the Limited Edition Trashies, but I have never found one. I think that is what keeps me buying WAY TOO MANY.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Bump.

Series 3 is out in Australia where Moose Toys is HQ'd. Wonder how long til we get them here? Looks like TRU marked down all Trash Pack Series 2 so maybe soon? Love the new blue colored cans for Series 3! Lots of cool new Trashies too!

Here goes the checklist for Series 3:
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Really solid looking set. The Bin Monsters Bin Critters and Binsects are all winners, and I dont see too many duds in the rest of the set either (no stupid boxes!) Hell there's a Trashy simply called "Poop Monster" amazing.

Color Change plastic! Sticky plastic!

Heroic Warrior
    I was at a local toys r us today and saw that their series 3 selection is growing.

There is like a 5 pack. with one revealed.

There is another one that comes with oooze to cover your trashies in. I don't know the color. I didn't check it out.

I also saw trashie garlic & onion hard candy. or maybe it was gum. i forget.

trashie trading cards

and a trashie card game by trump.

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Darn you Pixel Dan!!!!!! You got me hooked, for real!!!

Based on your reviews, I picked up a few packs about 1.5 weeks ago at my local target. Now I've gone nuts and nearly have all of series 1 and 2!!! Tracking down series 1 stuff have been expensive!!! I wish I had known about these out of the gate and started collecting then. These remind me alot of my days collecting Madballs, Germs, MUSCLE, and GPK's back in the day!! They are a TON of fun to collect!! I wish I had a TRU in town as that would make it easier to collect these!!
    Hopefully series 3 will hit my Target soon. I've bought up just about everything series 2 they had so fingers crossed!!

Moose Toys should be sending you packs to review for free as you have really been selling this fun line and I'm sure it is helping their bottom line

I agree. Dan I like you, but my wallet...

I have the garbage truck & a ton of Trashies now. I've also found that a lot of my Walgreen's stores STILL have series 1 foil 2 packs. I've been cleaning them out when I find them. You might wanna check them out if your still searching.

Oh now we have trading cards too? Sweet gotta get some of those!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Heroic Warrior
    I bought some series one blind bags for $2.49. I couldn't resist the price

I bought four bags (2 per bag) for a total of 8 trashies at a Target today(saturday the26th). 7 of them was rare.

I even saw a trash pack color book today.

what do I think? Not impressed.

If anything that will get me hooked it would be the price.

On a side note I have seen series 2 blind bags.

ADDITIONAL:

besides seeing series 4 out and a board game today I saw target exclusives. trashies that glow in the dark and spooky eye. whatever that is.

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    ADDITIONAL:

besides seeing series 4 out and a board game today I saw target exclusives. trashies that glow in the dark and spooky eye. whatever that is.
    They are the Target exclusive Gross Ghosts Trash Pack. They are awesome. Check out the review on Pixel Dan's website.

Heroic Warrior
    They remind me of the Trash Bag Bunch, but lacking the level of detail and the cool sci-fi element that made those little fizzy bags to fun to drop in water. I guess if you want globs of plastic garbage with cute googly eyes, then you'll find that here.