Thread: Hello from Maine, I'm Cliff not Mosquitor or Photog

Widget

Hello from Maine, I'm Cliff not Mosquitor or Photog

So here I am all these years later. I was one of the biggest Masters of the Universe fans ever as a kid. Well, I should say I watched Masters and She Ra religiously.... had comics but never any action figures...might have had a lunchbox. Here I am today still have no action figures,,, just found out about the Masters subscriptions early last year. Talk about showing up late for something. I don't usually do subscription based things, can't commit the money. I'm a toyrun type of guy and honestly think a core line of MOTU at stores would be awesome as ....as....Eternia. I think if I Cherry Picked hehe I would just get He Man, Battle Cat, Man at Arms,Skeletor and Orko but if I laid my hands on a Mosquitor that would be cool. I never remember there being a Fearless Photog. I specifically remember entering a contest with an idea for a guy who looked like a camera as a kid though. I was never got back to on that though. I was obsessed with cameras as a child and used to have hundreds of them. So here I am today an older guy still hoping they make a bust or full sized Mosquitor. How about a new non Michael Bay Masters movie and perhaps some MOTU figures for us poor nonsubscribing factory working peg watching Space Cadets.
    Last edited by thetoyhoarder; March 26, 2012 at 04:11pm. Reason: thought comics sounded better than comic books

Brassy Baroness
    On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, thetoyhoarder!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Welcome to He-Man.org. Enjoy your time here
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

Welcome ot the madness my friend, lol.

Hey, if your lookin to get your hands on some Masters of the Universe Classic's figures. check out the marketplace section on the forum here. There are DOZENS of active sellers lookin to sell off ALOT of M.O.T.U.C. figures.

I hope to see you on the boards.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Welcome fellow Maine-ah!
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Widget
    Thank you, that's great I'll check everything out. There is a lot of great info on here and a few people from Maine as well. Awesome.