Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Subscription Questions & Help Thread

2013 Subscription Questions & Help Thread

Hey guys!
    i was wondering if someone could answer a dumb question for me. Have we already paid for King He-man when we signed up? Was that billing complete or will we be charged for him along with Fangman this month? I feel like I should know this but I just can't remember at the moment. Any info would be very appreciated.
    Thanks!

King He-Man been paid for you just have to pay for Fang-Man, S &H, any any taxes you get charged * number of subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbebanur View Post
    King He-Man been paid for you just have to pay for Fang-Man, S &H, any any taxes you get charged * number of subs.
    Thanks for clearing that up! I got a little confused because I couldn't remember if that was one of the deals where they took the money out and then put it back in. Thanks again!

Help! Sub Renewal issue & Early access!

I got this email from Matty today:

It's time for your MattyCollector.com subscription to automatically renew, but we weren't able to complete the renewal due to a payment card authorization failure.

Please call our Customer Service team as soon as possible at 877-GO-MATTY and we'll help get things back on track so you don't miss a single shipment!

Here's a summary of your order:

SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS

Original Order ID: **********
    Customer ID: *************
    Order Date: February 10, 2013

Product Name Subscription Date Expiration Date * Amount
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscri 01/15/2013 03/14/2013 $25.00

Thanks!

This happend once before when I didn't transfer the sufficient funds needed to my account in time, but that time there was a link in the email for me to follow and activate the sub again. Now I have to call, which I tried but a voice says "the number you have diled doesn't exist". I live in Sweden.
    I haven't received any email on the Early Access either??

Please help!!!!!

ps. did anyone see that fang man is listed as sold out on itsalltrue.net?
    WTB:
    SDCC Battle Armor Faker

Quote Originally Posted by centurn View Post
    ps. did anyone see that fang man is listed as sold out on itsalltrue.net?[/B]
    Fang Man isn't being offered for day-of sale.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    The people at DR have attempted to charge me AGAIN for the February figures, instead of the March figures. Of course, there aren't enough funds for that in my card, since February was a more expensive month.

- - - Updated - - -

I got this email from Matty today:

It's time for your MattyCollector.com subscription to automatically renew, but we weren't able to complete the renewal due to a payment card authorization failure.

Please call our Customer Service team as soon as possible at 877-GO-MATTY and we'll help get things back on track so you don't miss a single shipment!

Here's a summary of your order:

SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS

Original Order ID: **********
    Customer ID: *************
    Order Date: February 10, 2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscri 01/15/2013 03/14/2013 $25.00

Thanks!

This happend once before when I didn't transfer the sufficient funds needed to my account in time, but that time there was a link in the email for me to follow and activate the sub again. Now I have to call, which I tried but a voice says "the number you have diled doesn't exist". I live in Sweden.
    I haven't received any email on the Early Access either??

Please help!!!!!

ps. did anyone see that fang man is listed as sold out on itsalltrue.net?
    Notice the order date: February 10, 2013. These people are fraudulently trying to charge you AGAIN for the February figures that you already paid for. They've tried to do the same with me.

OTOH, regarding the phone number, when calling from Sweden you have to dial: 00-1-877-466-2889.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    1) No, they are not charging for last month. There were actually two figures last month to charge. They are giving you the right charge, $25, for this month. The order for this month was placed last month when your subscription renewed, which is why you see a Feb date. You are being charged for one figure, because you already paid for King He-man.

2) You have not lost your sub, you do not need to re-sub via a link. Your sub will not cancel unless they try to charge 3 times and fail, then you have to call. In fact, you don't have to call now - just update your CC info, and they will try to charge again in like 5 days. Then if that doesn't go through, once more in like 5 more days (I'm sure someone has the exact schedule, I know it's known). If in five days they charge your card and it works, your figures will come and you don't have to do anything.

3) Early Access is unaffected unless your sub cancels, since the early access day is this week, your access should be fine and you won't loose it unless the 3rd charge attempt does not go through (which would be ten days from now, if their 2nd attempt does not go through).

Thanks for the replies but I'm wondering about the early access thing. I've never used it but I have to do something to get Strobo right? Thing is - not only am I stupid in general, I'm mega stupid. I accedently erased the Early Access email and don't I need that if I want Strobo or can I go about it some other way?
    WTB:
    SDCC Battle Armor Faker

Thanks for the replies but I'm wondering about the early access thing. I've never used it but I have to do something to get Strobo right? Thing is - not only am I stupid in general, I'm mega stupid. I accedently erased the Early Access email and don't I need that if I want Strobo or can I go about it some other way?
    You should call customer service and see if they can resend you the email.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    1) No, they are not charging for last month. There were actually two figures last month to charge. They are giving you the right charge, $25, for this month. The order for this month was placed last month when your subscription renewed, which is why you see a Feb date. You are being charged for one figure, because you already paid for King He-man.
    In my case at least, they ARE attempting to charge me again for last month. I had enough money for this month's renewal of my 2 subs ($25 Fang Man + $21.70 S&H [Fang Man+King He-Man] = $46.70 [≃ €36] per sub × 2 subs = $93.40 [≃ €72]). Yesterday there were some €85 [≃ $110] on my card balance, more than enough to pay for both subs, but now my card balance shows €42 [≃ $54] and the following e-mail has arrived in my inbox:

URGENT: MattyCollector.com - Club Subscription Renewal Issue‏

Hi ****** ****** *********,

Your Subscription Details

Original Order Number: ***********
    Order Date: February 14, 2013

Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Jitsu Figure 01/10/2013 03/14/2013 $25.00
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Ram Man Figure 01/10/2013 03/14/2013 $25.00

Product Name Qty Ordered Amount Discount
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Jitsu Figure 1 $25.00
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Ram Man Figure 1 $30.00

Total: $76.70

Thanks!

Customer Service

P.S. This email was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming mail so please don't reply to it. If you need help, contact us at the email address or phone number above. Thanks!
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    All you need to do is go to your Subscription page. You can reach this by going to MattyCollector and clicking on SUBSCRIPTIONS in the top banner menu. You will have to login, and from there you can access the Early Access page, once it's available.

No offense to EtherianChronicles, but that doesn't make sense to send out an email that itemizes products that were sold and payed for last month with a notice that funds are needed to cover for THIS month on a completely different sale and set of merchandice. That's just more of Digital River's terrible infrastructure rearing it's ugly head. After more than five years, it has NOT gotten much better. They should be sending subscribers a CURRENT list of what is to be sold on their subscriptions in March with an itemized list of the prices and the total to be charged to their cards. There is no excuse for anything less.
    Wolfman Jake

I just checked my sub renewal and it says it's for 'Jitsu'! When the sub was renewing last month it said 'Jitsu', so this month shouldn't it be saying 'Fang Man'?
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Y'know, the My Subscriptions page is a mess!

If I'm reading it correctly, the charges for Jitsu are currently pending, on subs that are not combined, while 9 items are in my cart. It's a good thing I learned to ignore a lot of the info on this page or I'd be flipping out right now, heheh!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman Jake View Post
    No offense to EtherianChronicles, but that doesn't make sense to send out an email that itemizes products that were sold and payed for last month with a notice that funds are needed to cover for THIS month on a completely different sale and set of merchandice. That's just more of Digital River's terrible infrastructure rearing it's ugly head. After more than five years, it has NOT gotten much better. They should be sending subscribers a CURRENT list of what is to be sold on their subscriptions in March with an itemized list of the prices and the total to be charged to their cards. There is no excuse for anything less.
    No offense taken.

It seems like two different issues - the thing above where it's listing Jitsu and Ram man is definitely something strange. I was referring to Centern and the date on his showing order date of Feb - basically, when one authorizes the next order is generated, hence the date.

The other order definitely seems like an error, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    Y'know, the My Subscriptions page is a mess!

If I'm reading it correctly, the charges for Jitsu are currently pending, on subs that are not combined, while 9 items are in my cart. It's a good thing I learned to ignore a lot of the info on this page or I'd be flipping out right now, heheh!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I just checked my sub renewal and it says it's for 'Jitsu'! When the sub was renewing last month it said 'Jitsu', so this month shouldn't it be saying 'Fang Man'?
    Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    In my case at least, they ARE attempting to charge me again for last month. I had enough money for this month's renewal of my 2 subs ($25 Fang Man + $21.70 S&H [Fang Man+King He-Man] = $46.70 [≃ €36] per sub × 2 subs = $93.40 [≃ €72]). Yesterday there were some €85 [≃ $110] on my card balance, more than enough to pay for both subs, but now my card balance shows €42 [≃ $54] and the following e-mail has arrived in my inbox:
    I just checked my order history, and it says order submitted for King He-Man, Fang Man & Map of Preternia....so I for one am going to be charged for this months....

Product Name Qty
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Fang Man Figure

Boxed Shipment

Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - King He-Man Figure

Boxed Shipment

Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Map of Preternia

Boxed Shipment

Check, your order histories to be sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Subscription Details

This order will be shipped after the release date of 3/12/2013 for Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Fang Man Figure.
    This is also what I see.... ?
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Yep my order history has the correct order details for Fang Man and King He-Man The My Subscriptions section still says the renewal is for Jitsu though! I don't care so long as they send the correct figures since both are exclusive to the sub!

and hate to be a nit picker, but whats the deal with shipping? Last month for Ram Man (who is bigger!) and Jitsu it cost $11.05 in shipping... this month for 2 standard sized figures it's $12.20 Unless the map is causing them to use a bigger shipping box so it lays flat?
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Shipping was significantly more expensive for me this month also. I think they are estimating a higher weight for the maps, but I don't think it's accurate. It shouldn't cost them any extra to throw in a map or two with the package. Thanks again Digital River

hmm I've been charged $55+ for this month, but I can't see what I've been charged for, I only have an MOTUC sub. My subscription page says Jitsu is pending, my order history shows GRANAMYR as the last order (though I got Rammy, Netossa and Jitsu since then.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    hmm I've been charged $55+ for this month, but I can't see what I've been charged for, I only have an MOTUC sub. My subscription page says Jitsu is pending, my order history shows GRANAMYR as the last order (though I got Rammy, Netossa and Jitsu since then.
    Look at the bottom of your order history, the new subs are down there on mine.
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Look at the bottom of your order history, the new subs are down there on mine.
    ah thank you! it's not quite at the bottom, but it's near there. WTH sorting system do they use?
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Shipping was significantly more expensive for me this month also. I think they are estimating a higher weight for the maps, but I don't think it's accurate. It shouldn't cost them any extra to throw in a map or two with the package. Thanks again Digital River
    We actually discussed this about a week ao in the "Canadian Shipping Thread". It appears that DR considers the map to be an item so they are using their set shipping price for 3 figures. Weight has nothing to do with it. They are looking at it as 3 figures being shipped not 2 figures and a piece of paper. I imagine the **** is gonna hit the fan soon when all the international buyers figure this out. It won't make a difference on US shipping (by very much at least) but for international buyers it seems to be about $8.00 or more to have the map shipped.

Has anyone gotten their charge yet for fangman & king he-man yet??
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Canada View Post
    We actually discussed this about a week ao in the "Canadian Shipping Thread". It appears that DR considers the map to be an item so they are using their set shipping price for 3 figures. Weight has nothing to do with it. They are looking at it as 3 figures being shipped not 2 figures and a piece of paper. I imagine the **** is gonna hit the fan soon when all the international buyers figure this out. It won't make a difference on US shipping (by very much at least) but for international buyers it seems to be about $8.00 or more to have the map shipped.
    And tell me again how we aren't being screwed over shipping?

DR shipping sucks ass, they use flat rates instead of weight. And so we are getting charged extra dough for a damn almost weightless map?

And I'm supposed to believe that we aren't being gouged? ********, I say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Has anyone gotten their charge yet for fangman & king he-man yet??

According to my order history statement on Matty, he won't be billed to me until after his release date of 3/12/13....why ever that is.

Subscription Details

This order will be shipped after the release date of 3/12/2013 for Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscription - Fang Man Figure.
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Yes, has anyone?