Thread: Funny accessories for MOTUC??

Funny accessories for MOTUC??

I have been thinking of doing some online comics with the figures so I wanted to get some 'doll house' accessories, things that don't fit in with eternians, but I am not looking for frilly stuff. a nice sofa/ottoman etc. somethinge where I can make a 'sitcom' set. does anyone do this already? if so what scale do you have is 1:12 too big, too small? as far as I know the hot toys figures are 1:6 scale so 1:12 would be half that size. MOTUC (to my knowledge) is about that scale innit?
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

There's some movies in the fan art section that show some dude playing with HM & Skel in a to-scale house. Ask him?

And if you find a to-scale toilet, tell me!
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

thanks! I found a bbq, I didn't search for toilets yet, but I should!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Barbie accessories are a very good size, generally. As large as they seem at first thought, most are waaayy too small for proper scale for 12" dolls, not that it matters to the young kids who play with them. I've got my daughter's old Barbie toilet, which is hilariously perfect in size for MOTUC.

Heroic Warrior
    The Bratz FM Cruiser (and probably other Bratz cars and accessories) is the exact scale for MOTUC figures. I have a metallic blue one that I got $18 on clearance at Target several years ago.

thanks guys! hoping to get started this summer, gotta save up for a new camera too

Fear is faith in failure

If by any chance you have a Palisades Muppets collection, that's pure gold for props and funny stuff like rubber chickens and what not...
    Of course if you don't, it's practically impossible to score them at decent prices, but who knows, you might find some loose ones on Ebay....
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by KUZEH View Post
    If by any chance you have a Palisades Muppets collection, that's pure gold for props and funny stuff like rubber chickens and what not...
    Of course if you don't, it's practically impossible to score them at decent prices, but who knows, you might find some loose ones on Ebay....
    you just rubbed salt in one of my collecting wounds. I LOVED that line but kept putting off getting em when I could, esp Statler and waldorf, ugh it BURNS that I don't have them.

Fear is faith in failure