Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Q&A's From Around the Net (4/1/2012)

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    MOTUC will NEVER be complete without Filmation Heads like Skeletor, Mer-Man, Teela ETC !!! Heck, I am damn ready to buy these as full figures too !!!
    Ha ha!!

Seriously, I have no sympathy for you. Since I cannot have my MYP heads for my figures, there is no reason for you to have Filmation heads.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanmyth View Post
    With all of the cool accessories that Gwildor COULD come with (Mighty Spector's missing whip, an unmasked Spector head, etc), why would anyone want a bucket of chicken an ribs?
    It goes well with the loaf of bread that we got with Wun-Dar...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Um, HOLY CRAP! How has THIS answer not gotten more attention?!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    3-Since He-Ro and Grayskull used the same sword at one point or another did they have the same strenght as He-Man?

-No. He-Man has the most.

Actually, if you don't listen to RGD, I guess I can see why it hasn't. Val stated on there that when King Grayskull was introduced in the 200X relaunch, he was to be stronger than He-Man. (That info never got to most of us since it ended prematurely, but Val was privy to such info due to working on the comic.)

So Val, how do you feel about this?! You've also said on the podcast that that was one of the reasons you didn't like King Grayskull (I don't like him being stronger than He-Man either), so has this new take on him changed your views? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Last edited by Mern-Ra; April 5, 2012 at 04:32am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I'm very sad/worried about the possible Double Trouble name issue. I don't want her called something else. What will they call her, Secondary Shenanigans? I will die if they end up calling her that!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I'm very sad/worried about the possible Double Trouble name issue. I don't want her called something else. What will they call her, Secondary Shenanigans? I will die if they end up calling her that!
    I'm quite worried about this also. It'll end up being something like Binary Bother or Duplex Discord
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Val stated on there that when King Grayskull was introduced in the 200X relaunch, he was to be stronger than He-Man
    He-Man! Most Powerful Man in the Universe! Almost!

Triple-Trouble Minus One
    Last edited by Eternian Poet; April 5, 2012 at 11:36am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Hip-a-crita would be kind of a cool name for a two faced female! (If they can't use Double Trouble or something similar).
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

How about "Two-Faced"?
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I will die if they end up calling her that!
    How about "Die-koto-Me", D-specter? Or "Duo-Alitee"?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

i love "Secondary Shenanigans!" they'll probably come up with a 'real name' and mention that she spells 'double trouble' for the horde. kind of like the flipshot/icarius issue.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Um, HOLY CRAP! How has THIS answer not gotten more attention?!

Actually, if you don't listen to RGD, I guess I can see why it hasn't. Val stated on there that when King Grayskull was introduced in the 200X relaunch, he was to be stronger than He-Man. (That info never got to most of us since it ended prematurely, but Val was privy to such info due to working on the comic.)

So Val, how do you feel about this?! You've also said on the podcast that that was one of the reasons you didn't like King Grayskull (I don't like him being stronger than He-Man either), so has this new take on him changed your views? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Well, Adam IS the chosen one...

But we KNOW it's Double Trouble. It's the same with Icarius, Battle Fist or The General. We know what those characters are really called.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

How about Double Dread?? It kinda gets the same point across.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

How about Bi-Curious? The addresses her double persona & her quizzical role.

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    How about Bi-Curious? The addresses her double persona & her quizzical role.
    I vote for this!!
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Heroic Warrior
    How about twofast-twofurious.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Or she could be the Sin Twins. Works on mulitple levels (pun intended)...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Kastor's Korner: The final release Temple of Darkness Sorceress was confirmed to have Teela's boots at Toy Fair, but is there a chance she can have Teela's entire legs, including the hip swivel that is missing on the new v.2 female body? We have really been missing this joint on the newer MOTU women.
    What are they talking about? What "hip swivel"? I have both figures and I dont see any difference in the legs.
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Yeah, I'm confused on that to, there is nothing missing articulation wise on teh female 2.0 body.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by General Hawk 7 View Post
    What are they talking about? What "hip swivel"? I have both figures and I dont see any difference in the legs.
    Regular Sorceress has the less poseable Battleground Teela legs/hips (also used on the Star Sisters) instead of the much better regular Teela upper legs (used on all of the other ladies except for BG Teela, Sorceress and Star Sisters)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Yeah, I'm confused on that to, there is nothing missing articulation wise on teh female 2.0 body.
    compare bg teela to teela at the hips one twists one doesn't.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

As for the Double Trouble answer, I would just be happy if we got her sooner rather than later regardless of her name.

[QUOTE=Dr Kain;2995182]Yeah, I'm confused on that to, there is nothing missing articulation wise on teh female 2.0 body.[/

Regular Sorceress has the less poseable Battleground Teela legs/hips (also used on the Star Sisters) instead of the much better regular Teela upper legs (used on all of the other ladies except for BG Teela, Sorceress and Star Sisters)
    [QUOTE=urbanmyth;2995215]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Yeah, I'm confused on that to, there is nothing missing articulation wise on teh female 2.0 body.[/

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...h_P1310455.jpg
    I gotta go with urbanmyth on this one.... I have not noticed any difference in their poseibility. (as far as legs go) I am almost tempted to take them down and test them.
    Last edited by General Hawk 7; April 10, 2012 at 12:30am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    skeletor has the likelyhood of being made in most incarnations as he has the most differences between each form of media. he-man sadly apart from his hair looks exactly the same in any incarnation (only including physical details not anything else) randor however is a rather strange example as the only true physical difference is the bushyness of his beard and his age (filmation about 40-50, myp late 30's, minicomics "santa randor" 70-80)

as for the strength issue i see it as the 18 year old he-man (age of first ever transformation) is equal to grayskull/he-ro however as he gets older his strength increases
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

[QUOTE=General Hawk 7;2995290]

I gotta go with urbanmyth on this one.... I have not noticed any difference in their poseibility. (as far as legs go) I am almost tempted to take them down and test them.
    take em down you'll see. the regular thighs IMO are so much better.

Fear is faith in failure