Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FILMation Skeletor delayed

FILMation Skeletor delayed

Thanks for being a Club Grayskull™ subscriber! We’re writing with a brief update about your June shipment.

Unfortunately, Skeletor® said “MYAAH!” to his shipping deadline. As a result, he won’t be arriving in our warehouse until Monday 6/13. You may receive a backorder notification as a result. Make sure he’s given swift justice when he reaches your collection!

As always, we appreciate you being a MattyCollector.com customer. If you have any questions or need help, just call Customer Service at 1-877-GO-MATTY or email MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com.

Just got the email. ARE YOU KIDDING ME MATTY??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Skeletor’s evil extends to shipping

Thanks for being a Club Grayskull™ subscriber! We’re writing with a brief update about your June shipment.

Unfortunately, Skeletor® said “MYAAH!” to his shipping deadline. As a result, he won’t be arriving in our warehouse until Monday 6/13. You may receive a backorder notification as a result. Make sure he’s given swift justice when he reaches your collection!

As always, we appreciate you being a MattyCollector.com customer. If you have any questions or need help, just call Customer Service at 1-877-GO-MATTY or email MattyCollector.CS@digitalriver.com.

What! Oh well, better late then never.

I wouldn't really call it much of a delay since I've had sub items ship after DOS before. I think they are sending the notification out so people don't freak out (which is par for the course in this community!) if they get a backorder notice.
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

Nature's Greatest Wonder Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Yeah, not THAT much of a delay IMO. The 13th is Monday. That's only two business days away.

In the name of the Lloyd!

CG has done pretty good this year as far as delays. Is this the first one to get delayed? All things considered, that's not so bad.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

no, not that much of a delay, and honestly, I don't care...but seriously, when are they going to get their act together and actually start doing what they originally say?

At least they were cheeky with the notice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    That's actually in schedule since the other day it said they would start shipping Monday and that's usually the time each month they ship

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

I appreciate they made the effort to give us some notification. That's not much of a delay so it doesn't bother me any for the DoS I was going to try for. My sub is on the triple ship option so I won't even see that till after I get back from vacation in September.

Heroic Warrior
    I thought it was a fun e-mail with an update on what is a very tiny delay. Good on Mattel for being so open about this with us.
    Anybody who is actually upset by a notice about a delay this small is simply looking for drama

What a surprise!

I'm confused why I received this email when I'm not subscribed to Club Grayskull. I'm a subscriber for Collector's Choice though. I'm hoping they haven't screwed something up with my subs. I also noticed I was billed for a figure today, but since there was a delay in the shipping for Darius, I just assumed it was for him. Now I'm wondering if they billed me for this instead by mistake. Ugh. It's so hard to figure this company out.
    Last edited by Shadowcat; June 9, 2016 at 04:53pm.
    Craig

My MOTUC most wanted: Granita, Delora, and Hunga

I would call a week to 2 weeks a small delay....this not so much. Good that they sent the notification though...you know how people can get...
    Last edited by MikeC; June 9, 2016 at 07:35pm.

I have no problem with such a brief delay, especially for a figure who seems to be absolutely fantastic.

Not sure if this means that Matty is catching up on delay issues since Skelly seems to be delayed less than Darius, and I think (correct me if I'm wrong) Darius was delayed less than Vultak and Vultak less than Masque. So maybe whatever issues set them back is being corrected a little each month, OR since this is the first CG figure to be delayed then does this mean that the delays have now infected the other line aswell? It's not a problem for me. I keep my figures moc anyway so as long as I get them eventually that's fine. I just hope that the delays don't cause anything out of sub like the Roton or Horde Troopers to be cancelled. And I hope the issue isn't a factor in determining the future of the line. I hope that if we get an answer for the delays its something as basic as the Lord Masque's repaint and the corrections on the snake form Hsss-or something as practical as QC which would be appreciated. No one will remember delays of they are reasonable- folks will remember a sub par figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I'm confused why I received this email when I'm not subscribed to Club Grayskull. I'm a subscriber for Collector's Choice though. I'm hoping they haven't screwed something up with my subs. I also noticed I was billed for a figure today, but since there was a delay in the shipping for Darius, I just assumed it was for him. Now I'm wondering if they billed me for this instead by mistake. Ugh. It's so hard to figure this company out.

Yeah, same here. Hopefully they just accidentally sent this out to all subscribers and won't start charging me for figures I'm not signed up for. I'd hate to have to waste time with customer service If it can be avoided.

P.S. I liked the fun tone of the e-mail notifications.

So, they will receive him on the 13th. How long until they turn around and ship him out? I do feel these figures are worth waiting for, but I wish I could just go ahead and pay now. Things are a bit tight these days, and these delays are seriously screwing with my budgeting. I wish there was an option where I could just throw my money at them and then wait.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I also got this and am not subscribed to this line. Maybe they're just hitting all subscribers to be sure everyone knows?
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Translation: We will do any and everything in our power to make sure you pay shipping over and over again. All this so that Mattel doesn't have to combine shipping! Don't make subscribers pay because you decided to release less figures in the year!

Thanks for the update Matty. Not a big deal though.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    CG has done pretty good this year as far as delays. Is this the first one to get delayed? All things considered, that's not so bad.
    While, I don't personally think this is a big deal. Saying something made it to #3 before messing up isn't high praise. That's a 66% success rate.

Haven't received the email, but I wouldn't even call this a delay.

- Joni -

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    I received my subscription renewal notice for Club Grayskull on June 2. I haven't received this delay email, though.
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post

You change your post title to delayed shipping by a few days just saying FILMation Skeletor delayed is very misleading.

He's probably here in The USA still in a shipping container waiting to be off loaded. Skeletor was supposed to ship out to subscribers on the 13th but he won't arrive to the warehouse now till the 13th. Big deal so he ships out a few days late, he's still shipping this month.
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche View Post
    Thanks for the update Matty. Not a big deal though.
    This ---^ My May order already shipped, so a short delay for this one isn't the end of the world since shipping wouldn't have been combined anyway. Fans need to learn to be more patient.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!