Thread: Club Grayskull Filmation Multibot support thread

Club Grayskull Filmation Multibot support thread

With the creation of the club grayskull line, It allows us to get variants of some of our favorite characters from this line the way they looked in the Filmation cartoon. Now while I have always been interested in this line to get unique characters from MOTUC, there were a couple of variants that i did want in this form, mainly cause their design is so unique to the original form. Clawful we are getting this year, I am confident that Tongue Lashor is coming next Year as he is always the highest ranked in the polls for this line, and I would like to champion Multibot. His Design is totally different from his toy, where is legs are more like a robotic mantenna's, and he has interchangeable hand weapons . The heads are also totally different, designed off a sketch by ted mayer i believe. As a true variant of the original form, I personally cant imagine that this line should exist without including all the original design characters, before getting to characters that have fewer differences. Also see all his Transformations here
    filmation multibot.JPG

I am not into the Filmation line but this might be a cool one to see. It is different enough that I would pick up.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I'd like him if he were compatible with the Multi-bot we already have so the two can be combined into a mega-bot.

I'm always up for more multi bots and moduloks.

I made one of the heads but would LOVE a full variant in the Club Grayskull line
    Welcome to my Shapeways shop (Filmation inspired heads and accessories)
    http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eternalcustoms
    My facebook page:
    https://m.facebook.com/eternalcustoms
    Most Wanted MOTUC: Melaktha, Kittrina, King Helios, Colossor, Zilora, Dragoon

YAAAAAAASGAWD!!!!!! I have no emotional attachment to the figure Multi-Bot, but enjoyed Multi-Bot on the cartoon. The two don't look much alike. I'd prefer to have a Multi-Bot that's more Filmation accurate.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

I would LOVE this figure...

as long as he is compatible with the previously released Multi-bot.

As long as the parts are made to be compatible with the existing Classics Modulok/Multi-Bot, I'd be ok with this. The weapons attachments would be fun to play with!

If a Filmation Multi-Bot is on the table, I'd say they go full out and include the pieces to make a Filmation Modulok as well. On the show, he didn't have extra parts, except for his other head...

So I wouldn't mind if the set only included the main parts to make Modulok and Multi-Bot without any extra made-up pieces.
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

I am so down for a FILMation Multi-Bot!
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Definitely - and Filmation Modulok!

Wouldn't they be in Club Crystal Castle though?
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

Yes, this would be great actually. I barely even consider it a variant since honestly the 2 versions have nothing in common other than the name. This would basically be a different character.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    filmation modulok and multibot would be great !

you can vote for them in this poll to give them more chances to be made :

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...MATION-release
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> CA Heroic warriors He-man/Teela/Ramman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> CA Evil Warriors Skeletor/Faker/Beastman 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> US Evil horde Hordak/Leech/Mantenna 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

It's actually the only version of multi-bot I'll buy because I flat out Hate the vintage version. So yes please!!!
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Now as a design choice to would you want Mattell to make him look more like Mantenna in the legs or go on the full multibot like in the figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Definitely - and Filmation Modulok!

Wouldn't they be in Club Crystal Castle though?
    Modulok appeared in the He-Man series, so I think he at least could be in Club Grayskull. Otherwise, yeah, I think that's a distinction that gets overlooked. To get Hordak, Tung Lashor, probably Multi-Bot, and other characters who appeared in She-Ra's show, it'd have to be a different line from Club Grayskull. At least, that's what I've been told all along.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

If Mattel were to have another go at Multi-bot under the Club Grayskull banner, I would like them to include also aspects from the mini-comic as bonuses. At a minimum I would really like to see the two cartoon heads and the mini-comic head. All parts should be interchangeable with the Classics Multi-bot. So yes, I support this.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Here's my full Filmation Multibot custom figure:

My facebook page:

That is amazing!

Zodac666, that figure is a beauty! Also, I'd love Filmation Multi-bot to be made as long as it's backward compatable with the existing Multi-bot and Modulok from classics
    We need to let Super 7 know right up front that many of us are ALL IN COLLECTORS. We don't want products that are impossible for the average collector to have access to! If there is a He-man product, I want to buy it. Please no chases or con-only exclusives.

Make your voice heard! We DO want Snake Mountain!

Dude that right there is a dream come true. Amazing work on your customs and the work you did on shapeways. I would love for you to combine this with Modulak and Multibot to create UltraBeast. Throw the cannon head on there for good measures. Once again amazing job

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Modulok appeared in the He-Man series, so I think he at least could be in Club Grayskull. Otherwise, yeah, I think that's a distinction that gets overlooked. To get Hordak, Tung Lashor, probably Multi-Bot, and other characters who appeared in She-Ra's show, it'd have to be a different line from Club Grayskull. At least, that's what I've been told all along.
    Wow I never released that any POP characters were off limits to this line. I guess i thought It was filmation characters in general, but I cant see Mattel saying no to doing Characters Filmation Hordak or Tongue lashor, They are always the top ones in the polls, it would make sense from a financial point.

Club Crystal Castle would be amazing, but I could equally see them getting away with doing a Club Evil Horde, with the Horde members in their Filmation styles:

Hordak
    Grizzlor
    Leech
    Mantenna
    Entrapta
    Modulok
    Multi-Bot
    Tung Lashor

...of course if you mix in the Rebels (particularly She-Ra, Bow, Snout Spout and Frosta - maybe Perfuma) you've got enough for at least two years.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Dude that right there is a dream come true. Amazing work on your customs and the work you did on shapeways. I would love for you to combine this with Modulak and Multibot to create UltraBeast. Throw the cannon head on there for good measures. Once again amazing job

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! Yeah I will try and create the UltraBeast and post some pics
    My facebook page:

Heroic Warrior
    She-Ra characters are fine. When they promoted the club at SDCC last year, they had a big sign with He-Man, SHE-RA and Orko.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK