Thread: Changing shipping address for Club Eternia?

Changing shipping address for Club Eternia?

One of the worries keeping me from subbing for 2015 is that I know I'll need to change my shipping address at some point in 2015. What have people's experiences with this been? Any lost figures?

I tried to change my credit card yesterday. There is nowhere to add the CVV number so I guess that means when my sub comes to ship next time, I will get all kinds of emails from Matty Collector. I don't understand why they make it so hard to update your details...

Do you guys know when they actually charge your card. It says in the notes that the $26 membership fee is charged right away, but the rest is only charged as the figures ship out. Thing is I never got charged for the $26. Did I misread something?

Quote Originally Posted by Vgarrus View Post
    One of the worries keeping me from subbing for 2015 is that I know I'll need to change my shipping address at some point in 2015. What have people's experiences with this been? Any lost figures?
    Update your address info on the site when the time comes....and call Mattycollector. Even though I changed my address on the website, they were still shipping it to the old address. Luckily, my old address was owned by a family relative, so I still got my figures.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    The answers you seek are in this thread.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087