A: all of them. Brandon's first fig he did alone was LizardmanThis thread is intended to help reduce confusion about Mattel's offerings next year, the 2015 Club Eternia subscription, and the subscription sale. Please jump in if you have the answer to any question asked, or if you'd like clarification on on anything already asked. If you have any questions, please ask! I will update this opening post with a list of questions asked and their answers, highlighting key words to help readers scan through them more easily.
Here are some questions to start:
1. If the 2015 subscription fails, which toys will still be offered in 2015, and which will no longer be offered? This includes club figures, exclusives, and other non-sub items like Battle Ram.
A: we will offer Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-lar and Lizard man as quarterly items and the Snake pack as a Sdcc item (or flop that with Oolar since he comes with a comic, and that will be it. Very similar to what happened with DC when sub didn't hit.
2. If you bought a subscription already, and you buy a second one during the final sale period (Friday, 8/22 at 9:00 a.m. PT through Monday, 8/25 at 11:59 PT), can you ask Mattel to ship them together?
A: as long as you use the same cc and shipping address
3. If you have two subscriptions, can you have Mattel ship one of them to you, and the second subscription to a different address? (i.e. to someone who is "taking over" your sub)?
Yes. You can always change
Shippping address for any sub
4. Is it possible to change your subscription (or more than one subscription) from monthly to quarterly once it has been purchased?
5. How many subscription purchases are needed for Mattel to approve the 2015 Club Eternia subscription for production?
A; 10% more. We don't give out actual numbers for legal reasons
6. Will the 2015 Club Eternia toys and the Mini Masters subscription items be shipped together? Are there any steps fans need to take to ensure shipping will be combined?
A: assuming both go through, they will
Combine in the second month both subs have product. (March)
7. How does the 2015 price increase compare with previous years' price increases?
A; if you consider the 2012 increase was the first in 5 years, it has
Gone up about 1.00 per year.
8. Have shipping or tax fees increased for 2015 and if so by how much?
A: Matty has zero control over
9. Aside from the figures we've been shown so far, which slots (quarterly, monthly, holiday) will the other remaining figures be assigned?
A: by the end of the year you will get all vintage Motu, vintage Motu variants, POP original characters, a list NA and media characters. If the sub happens
10. Which 2015 figures will have been work on by Brandon Sopinsky (new Mattel design team member) without influence from Ruben Martinez (who left the same design team in early 2014)?