Thread: Super7 Supercast Episode 8

Super7 Supercast Episode 8

Brian Flynn from Super7 is here to give you updates on the current state of all things Masters of the Universe. This video covers updates different brands and products from Super7. But for MOTU fans, we get updates for:
    • examples of action figure tooling molds - 0:40
    • pieces of the toys after they come out of a tool - 1:04
    • example of tampo (for stamping eyes, etc) - 1:19
    • examples of paint masks (for spray painting patterns) - 1:30
    • examples MOTUC 2017 packaging - 1:43
    • The Toys That Made Us documentary series on Netflix - 5:01
    • new Super7 customer service rep - 6:17
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

That Quakke looks so good in package! Makes me wish I would have gotten a second, to keep one sealed!
    "..."

When in doubt, buy toys! KalesDad's Avatar
    I really REALLY appreciate how open Brian and the gang are about what’s going on behind the scenes. Their communication skills are top notch, and while I’m a little impatient about getting my preordered figures later than expected, at least I know what’s going on.

Also loved the closing message this time around about support and how excited they are for upcoming products. Plus Brian has some of the same problems as I do with the new Star Wars.
    Great B/S/T'ers: iceman51880, Slayor, Blue Monkey, no_frills_inc, the80sdrummer, Super He-Man, loadzone, Troy-Klops, Son of Keldor, soundwavempl, masterenglish, Mern-Ra, and gl28141!

ēMy .Org Feedback Thread
    ēMy .Org Marketplace Feedback

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Thanks for this update Brian and thanks njw41 to have shared this here
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    That Quakke looks so good in package! Makes me wish I would have gotten a second, to keep one sealed!
    That's what i'd be tempted to say about Fangor as well (for a different purpose though!) ... Luckily for me, i did a better choice.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

Great seeing some pictures of figures in package and always good to have an update from Brian.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

I absolutely love these updates! I appreciate that they put some real work into the production! Thanks, Brian!
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

Thanks, Brian, for the updates. May your shirts forever be loud and your beard remain magnificent.

I'm glad they are taking their time to make the figures the best they can be. I know it's frustrating for some but to me it shows they really care.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Heroic Warrior
    I am happy that they are making a quality product and not just throwing stuff together. I got the Power Con 3 pack Gr'asp from Shecky yesterday and he is amazing. If the figures are like him. The future releases will be worth the wait.

It was nice to see Fang-Or and Quakke in package even if they were unpainted. Still, I can't wait to have both CC and CG figures from Wave 1 in hand at last. At least it does appear that the wait will have been worth it.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Need some clam shell carded figure protectors. Come on super 7 don't let me down.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    I send a prayer to universe for Brian to give us a feedback with the news we're all waiting for before the weekend starts !!
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    I’m glad you’re all so tolerant of this fiasco... Me? ... not so much. I’m thinking I want my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    It was nice to see Fang-Or and Quakke in package even if they were unpainted. Still, I can't wait to have both CC and CG figures from Wave 1 in hand at last. At least it does appear that the wait will have been worth it.
    Agreed on both counts. Well worth the wait to get product that's given good revisions and quality control.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior

Super7 Supercast Episode 8

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    Iím glad youíre all so tolerant of this fiasco... Me? ... not so much. Iím thinking I want my money back.
    Whatís the issue exactly? Just curious what the specific problem is... wondering if Iím missing something

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    What’s the issue exactly? Just curious what the specific problem is... wondering if I’m missing something
    From the sounds of it he doesn't like the delay and must have felt he should have had his product a lot sooner, but he would have had sub par product if he did instead of corrected product.

He needs to understand that the Super7 Factory never made MOTUC figures before so yeah some mistakes were made , but 4H and Brian Flynn went above and beyond to correct everything so that we all get the best product. If he wants his money back that's his choice, everyone whos posted was fine with waiting so long as the figures were corrected and great looking.
    Last edited by mjw41; December 30, 2017 at 07:29am.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

I’m glad you’re all so tolerant of this fiasco... Me? ... not so much. I’m thinking I want my money back.
    I am sure if you contact super7, a refund will be issued. A new customer service rep has been hired so he should be able to help you.

I have zero issue waiting as long as super7 is correcting the issues.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    ...the Super7 Factory never made MOTUC figures before so yeah some mistakes were made , but 4H and Brian Flynn went above and beyond to correct everything so that we all get the best product. ... everyone whos posted was fine with waiting so long as the figures were corrected and great looking.
    That's where I'm at. Understanding that this will be the first proper run of figures through their own factory (depending on whether or not you can count the Power-Con sets), I'm willing to give Super7 the benefit of the doubt, extend patience where otherwise I might be troubled. Moreover, I'll reserve judgement until I have the figures to review in-hand. (I don't quite count the Power-Con figures and my nontrivial gripes with them, as I gather they were produced under time constraints which did not allow for corrections such as Super7 is making on the main wave figures)

Basically. I don't see a fiasco. Yet. If after all this time, communication, re-work, etc ... if after all that we still get botched figures, then there's a fiasco. But until/unless that happens... I have faith Super7 will execute to my satisfaction as a collector/customer. Why? Their continually improving communication, attention to feedback, etc.
    Top 10 MOTUC: Shokoti > Shadow Weaver > Faker > Fang-or > Vykor > Blade > Scareglow > Huntara > Scorpia > Skeletor

Anyone else continually refreshing to see if there's an update about whether not they got on the boat on December 31?!?!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I'm as anxious as everyone else, but I see it as a very good sign that S7 delayed things to address fan concerns. In the long run, I think that bodes well for the line's future, as the company seems to be listening to its customer base. A delay to get things right and give us what we expect is, in this case, methinks, a sound business move.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I am pretty sure we should see these by late January early February.

Super7 clamshells please.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Iím glad youíre all so tolerant of this fiasco... Me? ... not so much. Iím thinking I want my money back.
    I donít sweat the small stuff. And itís all small stuff.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    I'm as anxious as everyone else, but I see it as a very good sign that S7 delayed things to address fan concerns. In the long run, I think that bodes well for the line's future, as the company seems to be listening to its customer base. A delay to get things right and give us what we expect is, in this case, methinks, a sound business move.
    As I said if they make a quality product and not rush though it. I can wait. I would rather S7 get it right the first time.