Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Answers to WTFWTK 2.76!

Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    As of this blog by Toy Guru, I thought it was pretty much revealed/established that Spector was Jewish...
    He must be related to Optimus Prime...

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    I asked the question about the Latino character. It was edited heavily. My question was orginally more geared toward the vintage line. Scott mentioned he went through all of the old notes of the line and, if in the past, had Mattlel considered making a Latino character back then. I also threw in there if they thought about possibly doing one in the future. That whole gist of my question was left out. Sorry if some of you felt my question was useless and stupid, but it was not the question I put forth.
    No way did I feel it was stupid or useless at all! I just felt that (in my case; and thank you for pointing out to me that there were notes on the possibility of this) that if they did plan or would ever plan that it would be a true an honest concept, and not a 'Gimmick'-type thing where they would have to sit down and figure out what they could possibly do as far as visual or I action-themed that would identify as such without stepping over the line of stereotype! For instance after learning about my heritage a little more, I would create a possible character based on the tribal "Tainos" that come from my island and flesh it out from there but also without imposing too much of a specified group or culture to the character making him the "ok we now have one character". So dude, please I appreciate the question!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Sir Lazor-Lot is latino if you take his helmet off.
    Dang, I was reading down to see if anyone beat me to it, and you take the prize. Pretty quickly too.

For the Record I was going to specify that indeed Kobra Kahn was Latino. But I like yours better.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Dang, I was reading down to see if anyone beat me to it, and you take the prize. Pretty quickly too.

For the Record I was going to specify that indeed Kobra Kahn was Latino. But I like yours better.
    Don't worry, the latino face under Lazer-Lot's helmet is just a mask. If you take that off, he's aboriginal.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    No way did I feel it was stupid or useless at all! I just felt that (in my case; and thank you for pointing out to me that there were notes on the possibility of this) that if they did plan or would ever plan that it would be a true an honest concept, and not a 'Gimmick'-type thing where they would have to sit down and figure out what they could possibly do as far as visual or I action-themed that would identify as such without stepping over the line of stereotype! For instance after learning about my heritage a little more, I would create a possible character based on the tribal "Tainos" that come from my island and flesh it out from there but also without imposing too much of a specified group or culture to the character making him the "ok we now have one character". So dude, please I appreciate the question!
    Hey it's all good! I looked at some of the responses to my question and rolled my eyes. So many people here seem so uptight about this line! I never take anything seriously on these boards. I have much more important things in this life to deal with!
    Take Care
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    As of this blog by Toy Guru, I thought it was pretty much revealed/established that Spector was Jewish...
    Oi so now we're inserting an EARTH religion into MOTU continuity? Didn't Scott himself point out that there "is no Africa in Eternia"? Much like that answer, there is no official religions to my knowledge? At this point Spector pretty much = Scott- and I'm Jewish before anyone tries to play the hate card.