In early days we got "a fast" (less than a year) re-release for figures that sold out in minutes.
Any possible to get same threathment to Sorceress and Fisto ?
Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by krosfyah.
Thanks to that fan for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. krosfyah: Is there a reason it takes almost to over a month to receive figures in Canada using usps? When I buy from matty the figures tend to come JUST before the next batch is on sale despite my shipping notice coming in a few days after the order confirmation. it makes no sense. To add to that, Many canadian fans are saying their packages are marked with post marks from sweden. Why would our toys be routed from California through SWEDEN? not only is it inconvenient, but it also puts us at a higher risk for paying custom fees.
2. EatTheseCrackers: The vintage line saw the release of Cliff Climber, Power Tools, Scubattack, Jet Sled, Mega Laser and Beam-Blaster & Artilleray. Any consideration towards working these into the Weapons Pak SKU?
3. Coptur: Should The Mighty Spectors bio have said King Adam and not King He-Man?
4. Nemisythe: With Granamyr being higher in price, would Matty consider having DR charging customers 2 monthly installments of the finalized price to ease the blow?
5. Jerec350: There are fans who complain of Skeletor's head looking more like a bonnet than a hood. What are the chances of the Alcala Skeletor hood (not face) or Pre-Ternia He-Man hood being used for future Skeletor releases?
So ask those questions!
Are characters from the "Son of He-Man" continuity likely to ever be released, such as Kay-La, Air-Bag, Fork-Lift, Saw-Tooth, Missile-Toe, Ever-Mean and Bug-Eye? Have they been scheduled in at any point for inclusion in MOTUC?
MOTUC WISH LIST: SNARRRLLL:
Considering it's safe to say that we will eventually see a King Miro figure, what are the possibilities of Skeletor's mother? I think her character's background holds key items and will prove to be a MAJOR bridge in the classics canon.
Is there any chance of more sub lines, like the 30th Anniversary, going forward. Six figures, it could be subscription only, no day of's, minimal tooling, minimum numbers of subs needing sold to move forward. The Valley of Gnarl could be fleshed out amazingly with new characters who dont have a traditional MOTU hook or gimmick, they are just an amazing fantasy character, or barbarian, monster, etc done in the MOTUC style. Or like a Filmation "C" list series, with Filmation characters who otherwise you would never get to that hardcore fans would love.
Is the skull with viking cap that came with Demo-Man a trophy as per the original concept artwork or is it an actual alternative appearance for Demo-Man that he used/wore as he terrorized the denizens of Despondos?
Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized
Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
I was curious Scott after hearing that Rudy Obrero was never approached for the 30th line, do you think that perhaps it's even logistically possible to use Rudy and Joe Amaro as freelancers? Many of us would love the Manta Ray vehicle officially produced and this would sort of make up for Rudy's un-tapped role.
Last edited by vertigoink; April 6, 2012 at 05:46am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
The Sorceress doesn't stand up straight when being posed due to the weight of her wings. How will future females with the need for wings (Angella, Flutterina) or 'backpack' accessories (Castaspella, Peekablue) be handled so they don't see the same fate?
Most-wanted MOTUC: Madame Razz and Broom - Scorpia - Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita
Horde Prime has the same shoulders as Roboto. Are they going to be reversed as well, or will this be corrected like the Draego Man/King Hiss shoulders were?
Every year when subs go on sale we are told that everything has to be up front for legal reasons. When subs were put on sale, extended, extended again and then put up again 2 months later, in every matty 'news' release it stated that all subs ordered together will ship together in any quantity. I had to pay separate shipping for Voltron when the red lion was released and it seems like I will be again for the DCIE club in May. What changed? If you have to be upfront due to legal reasons, why does not that rule apply here?
Last edited by bigsexy_j; April 7, 2012 at 11:23pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
As a customer, have you ever dealt with Digital River? If so, has your experience matched the negative experience that many customers encounter?
If this questioned has been asked before, please direct me to the answer as I am genuinely curious!
Just genuinely curious: When I was a kid, I removed the handguards from my He-Man and Skeletor power swords because I didn't like the look of them. I was pleasantly surprised to see them removed in MOTUC as well. Tri-Klops' sword, however, has the hand guard, which in his case I believe adds to the look of the sword. My question is how/ why was the decision made to stray from the vintage for the Power Sword itself in losing the handguard but in retaining it for the Tri-klops/ Fisto sword? I didn't see anything about this in the blog write-ups for those characters but was curious about it.
Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/
"We have a Ram-Man"
Might we get Draego-Man's flame sword repainted in blue-ish icy tones in a future Weapons Pak so that the likes of Frosta, Ice Armor Skeletor, or Icer can wield it?
Are there any plans to release Extra copies of "Keldor Dual blades" (or repaints of them) besides the Mystery figure that will come with them?
Toyguru, read this: The Rebellion needs Glimmer!! I NEED Glimmer!! Pretty Please?
Has it been discussed about the use of Ram Man's potential buck being reused? I think it would be cool to make a robotic horde drone type of creature/robot. Not to replace the horde troopers but to add to their ranks.... Imagine if they came out as a two-pack before ram man...imagine the buzz when people see the buck and think rammy could be coming......
2013 subscription to be approved!!!
Motuc red zodac gun
Horde Primes Red mystery head
Will Mattel be advertising MOTUC in DC's upcoming Masters of the Universe miniseries?
Toyguru, do your prefer Blast Attack to be an evil warrior or a snake man????