Due to my ever dwindling storage space, I've reluctantly decided it's time to part from my staction collection. (My display space is so limited that the boxes were starting to risk getting damaged so would rather they'd go to another collector with more room).

I've listed all six waves - here's Clawful from the first wave; you can see the others under my other items tab.
All items are in box and are generally in C9 condition, though please check each listing individually - due to the front heavy bulk, a few of the bubbles could do with a touch of glue in some cases.

Any more particular details / photos welcome on request. I combine postage wherever possible. As with all of my listings, I've listed them as U.K. only, but if there's any international .orgs interested in particular item(s), please drop me an e-mail and we can work something out (have started with "U.K. only listings" after previous lots got newbie bidders from other side of the world who didn't seem to understand that postage actually variest depending on how far I'll have to ship them and will take longer to arrive!).

I've also got several other MOTU items up and more listed soon, so please take a look =)