Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Life Sucks!

Best wishes to you, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    This man from Gdansk offers wise words, imo. I'd suggest reading them over several times and then trying to use them to navigate through through difficult waters. The advise of someone that has already traveled and emerged successfully from the ardous path upon which one is presently traveling can prove to be of great value.
    I agree with this.

Hang in there and try to get comfort from the little things that bring you joy. Hang in there, try to stay active and have faith that life will at some point get better again. For some curious reason things have a tendency to work themselves out with time.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Do not get mad if you will loose job again. Coming back from long break is difficult. Do not despair - you need time to learn new things or to recall all you forgot. Working is something that you have to DO IN ORDER TO LEARN. And making mistakes is a part of learning process.

KEEP YOUR CHILDREN IN YOUR MIND - THEY LOVE YOU AND NEED YOU. In thier eyes you will be always beloved father. Remember about them.

Whiskey dont stop fighting! Do not surrender - finally you win! In Poland we say "want - means - to be able to". My English is rather bad - it means if You want something to happen - it will. You have to just work hard and probably long. But your effort will bring desired results. You re on the beginning of the long way, do not surrender! If you belive in God - pray. Prayers helped me very, very much.
    Sorry for mistkes - I am still learning...

Master of New Adventures!
    Your English is perfect and eloquent and beautiful because it comes from your mind and your heart and your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Peter View Post
    Do not get mad if you will loose job again. Coming back from long break is difficult. Do not despair - you need time to learn new things or to recall all you forgot. Working is something that you have to DO IN ORDER TO LEARN. And making mistakes is a part of learning process.

KEEP YOUR CHILDREN IN YOUR MIND - THEY LOVE YOU AND NEED YOU. In thier eyes you will be always beloved father. Remember about them.

Whiskey dont stop fighting! Do not surrender - finally you win! In Poland we say "want - means - to be able to". My English is rather bad - it means if You want something to happen - it will. You have to just work hard and probably long. But your effort will bring desired results. You re on the beginning of the long way, do not surrender! If you belive in God - pray. Prayers helped me very, very much.

Heroic Warrior
    thx to all

Happy Easter Whiskey! I wish you will manage to get out of all troubles you have. I know - it will be hard season for you but remember - we all have had bad times.

Whiskey if you need to talk with somebody about your problems - to get some words of advice from us, or just to cry a little with friends - we will try to do our best. I think that talking with bunch of strangers as us, on internet, is probably not the best idea, there are more experience people (don't know - priests, psychologists, parents) but if international and anonnymus support is something You need - just give us post, right?

Being successful father and husband - even divorced - is really big achievement. Some of us did not get as far as You.
    Again happy Easter
    Sorry for mistkes - I am still learning...