Thread: PYRE CRAFT: MOTUC Custom Parts- Anthro Cat Head

PYRE CRAFT: MOTUC Custom Parts- Anthro Cat Head

Finally, I have chosen a way of casting parts that works!
    I used a high quality ultra-soft siicon molding compound with white resin...expensive! But Still able to get these parts out to you for a good price =)

The money i make from these sales will go towards more casting materials and future custom sculpts to purchase. Not Much profit in tis for Ol' PYRE, but what the hey.

After creating my lastest custom figure, Anthro-Cat, I received comments reguarding the sale of casted copies of my head sculpt.

So, here it is!

To start off, I have cast 10 of them.
    They are all identical and equal in quality.

The cost for this piece is $8 plus shipping.
    If you buy more than one piece, the shipping is combined!

The Anthro-Cat Head is cast in resin from a high grade silicon mold and does not come painted.

Ofcourse, this piece fits all MOTUC Figure bucks to date.

PM me for a Purchase!

Heroic Warrior
    This is going to be a good idea man I'm telling you again- I think maybe in the future try some more heavily requested heads people have been asking for but AC is certainly an awesome start! I'm curious as to what molding compound you use as it looks like you get really smooth castings from it.

Additonal piece free with purchase:
    Signed prints of Anthro-Cat and Panthropos!

Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink View Post
    This is going to be a good idea man I'm telling you again- I think maybe in the future try some more heavily requested heads people have been asking for but AC is certainly an awesome start! I'm curious as to what molding compound you use as it looks like you get really smooth castings from it.
    Thanks Vertigo. Yer an awesome fan
    Last edited by Pyre; April 4, 2012 at 09:15pm.

Widget
    that is sweet, I want one, I have an extra carnivorus waiting to be customized

Tried PMing you; your inbox must be full 'cause it wouldn't show up.
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistico View Post
    Tried PMing you; your inbox must be full 'cause it wouldn't show up.
    I want one Anthro Cat Head but when I try to PM to you happens the same to me.

A small corner of Hordeworld called Oddville
    Some issues have made it impossible for Pyre to get on the org for a short bit. You can contact him here: Professional.father@gmail.com if you want to get one of his works.

Quote Originally Posted by bobtheodd View Post
    Some issues have made it impossible for Pyre to get on the org for a short bit. You can contact him here: Professional.father@gmail.com if you want to get one of his works.
    Thanks very much!
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Has anyone heard from Pyre? I have been trying to reach him via email regarding getting an Anthro-Cat head and have not heard back...
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Has anyone heard from Pyre? I have been trying to reach him via email regarding getting an Anthro-Cat head and have not heard back...
    I paid him $13.00 for one anthro cat head a month ago. He was very fast replying my e-mails before I sent the payment to him. But after I paid the money I sent 6 e-mails without response and I don't receive the custom head yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Caos View Post
    I paid him $13.00 for one anthro cat head a month ago. He was very fast replying my e-mails before I sent the payment to him. But after I paid the money I sent 6 e-mails without response and I don't receive the custom head yet.
    Unfortunately I had exactly the same experience. Lots of replies to initial e-mails, sent him $21.00 for two heads and not a peep since. Unfortunate - but I'm not out a ton. Still, I've always been way too trusting of online transactions, it's probably amazing I haven't been burned more.

Too bad, as I was really hoping to get those heads to work with.

I belive he got upset an left the site a bit back.

I am in regular contact with him over on Deviant art, so I know that you could reach him thru his deviant art site page.

Movie mayhem!
    Did you guys have luck getting this resolved? Would like to order some heads ...

I still haven't heard from him and I emailed him twice and pm'd him once. I would still like 1 head.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Widget
    I paid for two of these a couple of months ago and never heard from him again. He emailed me on a friday night and said if I paid him by saturday morning he would ship them that morning so I paid him and emailed him to let him know I paid him and I haven't heard from him since despite emailing him several times.

- - - Updated - - -

seems like this guy accepted money from alot of us and did not send the heads, so does he get kicked off the org?

Has anyone received heads/email/pm/refund from him?

Heroic Warrior
    I know that Pyre just recently returned to the .org as his submission for the 101 Redesign contest was commented on by him yesterday- maybe try leaving page comments?

I urge all of you who bought items from him (including me) to send PM'S to him to resolve this situation in a good way.