Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1834

Thread: Masters of the Universe Mini-Series DC Comics Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Gibbs View Post
    When is issue two coming out? its been ages! even the bloke in my comic book shop thinks its far too long, he's worried people will forget about the comic at this rate
    9/12 I think.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Gibbs View Post
    When is issue two coming out? its been ages! even the bloke in my comic book shop thinks its far too long, he's worried people will forget about the comic at this rate
    Comics series start and stutter along with scant few issues per year all the time and they have their loyal followings. Personally I don't feel MOTU #1 was strong enough to make fans wait too long between issues, but mid-Sept shouldn't be so long that people have forgotten the series entirely. And here's hoping #2 is vastly better!
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Comics series start and stutter along with scant few issues per year all the time and they have their loyal followings. Personally I don't feel MOTU #1 was strong enough to make fans wait too long between issues, but mid-Sept shouldn't be so long that people have forgotten the series entirely. And here's hoping #2 is vastly better!
    I hope so, i really don't want the series to end there is too little media out

The next digital issue is supposed to come out today, right?

I found the first issue so boring and the art was very hit and miss. I hope it isn't always going to be two months between issues as I reallyc an't see the comic picking up steam with customers at this rate.
    I suppose the digital comics help to hold peoples interest in the mean time though.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    The next digital issue is supposed to come out today, right?
    We'll see in 46 minutes.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    We'll see in 46 minutes.
    Boo. It's not up yet.

We might not be getting one this week

It wasn't listed on comixology's release schedule for this week. I think issue #4 was kind of a last minute thing they did when they saw how well the digital comics were selling, since they only announced three before the first one came out. Hopefully there are more in the works right now.
    Check out my Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power fan comic web series at http://cosmiccomicrealm.weebly.com and leave feedback at my blog http://cosmiccomicrealm.blogspot.ca

sucks if we don't get one today, I was looking forward to it
    Last edited by 13977; August 25, 2012 at 02:46pm. Reason: spelling error
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

They made it sound like we were getting these all throughout the time the main comic series was going on, so I don't think issue #4 was last minute. I think it was always planned even though it wasn't announced earlier who would be in it. However, I wonder if (because of the delay in Issue 2) if the release schedule for the Digital First comics was interrupted too. It'd be nice if they communicated more about this series!

There are NO new releases up yet. Doesn't Saturday have releases regardless?

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    They made it sound like we were getting these all throughout the time the main comic series was going on, so I don't think issue #4 was last minute. I think it was always planned even though it wasn't announced earlier who would be in it. However, I wonder if (because of the delay in Issue 2) if the release schedule for the Digital First comics was interrupted too. It'd be nice if they communicated more about this series!
    This makes a lot of sense if true. They are on a wait so I guess like you said even the digital would be on a wait. I was looking forward to it today.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    sucks if we don't get on today, I was looking forward to it
    Me too. I've really enjoyed these minis.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    You're probably right. For some reason, I was thinking they announced it as a 3-issue mini-series. Comixology usually gives a release schedule for the week on Mondays, so I guess we should know then if one is scheduled for next Saturday.
    Check out my Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power fan comic web series at http://cosmiccomicrealm.weebly.com and leave feedback at my blog http://cosmiccomicrealm.blogspot.ca

Did Comixology post their schedule yet?

I hope we get more of the mini-series. I wanna see some made about the bad guys!
    "From here to Eterni...a"

Yes, Masters of the Universe #5 is listed for this Saturday, Sept. 1. No idea who is featured in the story, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZacMasters View Post
    Yes, Masters of the Universe #5 is listed for this Saturday, Sept. 1. No idea who is featured in the story, though.
    It's Twistoid versus Delora.

Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Yay! 4 more days.

Good to know. I'd like a villain please.

Nice
    I'm betting on Teela or Sorceress but I'd love to be totally surprised with a curve ball choice.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Nice
    I'm betting on Teela or Sorceress but I'd love to be totally surprised with a curve ball choice.
    Wouldn't it be nice? One of the last known - or less written about - characters would be awesome. Like Jitsu or Dragstor.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice? One of the last known - or less written about - characters would be awesome. Like Jitsu or Dragstor.
    Jitsu - or Jitsu vs Fisto - would be really cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Teela. She's been showing up a lot lately and hasn't been featured yet. I can't even recall if she's been mentioned by name at this point.

Jitsu - or Jitsu vs Fisto - would be really cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Teela. She's been showing up a lot lately and hasn't been featured yet. I can't even recall if she's been mentioned by name at this point.

I'm a bit afraid of what they'll do with Teela. I've always been stuck on her being parthenogenetically born from the Sorceress, via an egg laid by Zoar for Man-At-Arms to find beyond the Castle.

Teela is much more than a simple warrior & has a special (& hopefully tragic ) destiny.

Dude, HE-MAN hasn't be featured yet.

Not surprisingly, since these things are made by non-fans, we also haven't seen Orko yet and he's a major character. Thank goodness for small favors.