32 33.68%
  • D-List

6 6.32%
  • Z-List

3 3.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Rank Jitsu's Importance

Rank Jitsu's Importance

Next up is the man with the golden hand, Jitsu!

This is a multiple choice poll with 2 categories to vote in. The first category is whether or not you would buy a variant of this character. The second category is the overall importance you feel this character brings to the franchise.

Variant worthy?

Variant Worthy: This is a character that you believe is variant worthy. You're willing to purchase different variants of this character even if your favorite version is the first one released. Matty can certainly put them in MOTUC's quarterly variant slot for you.

Not Variant Worthy: You don't feel this character needs any variants whatsoever. You only hope that when they make this character that they get them right the first time around. You do not want to be taken for the ass.

Importance

A-List: Integral to the story and the franchise. MOTU isn't MOTU without them. This is a core character that is extremely important to you. If Mattel doesn't make them, someone will have some serious explaining to do!

B-List: They might not be integral to the story in your eyes but this is an excellent supportive character that helps to round out the story, franchise and your collection.

C-List: You feel this is a good guest star type of character. You don't expect to see them hanging around the supportive crew all the time but you still want to see them show up to lend a helping hand now and then.

D-List: Fills the role of background character and cameo maker for you. You acknowledge their existence but in a very limited way. This is an "okay" character.

Z-List: You'd rather forget about this character entirely. Should they never be mentioned again in MOTU-lore, you would be quite happy. This character would kill teh lien for you.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    I had to go with C-list even though Jitsu is #1 on my most wanted list.
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    B-List and not variant worthy...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

B List, not variant worthy. He was a favorite of mine as a kid but one version will do.

I always wanted to see more of jitsu. I dont need a variant, but I always saw his & Fisto's (imagined) rivalry to ....er..rival that of Skeletor & He-Man's. And since I always had my own personal explination as to those two massive great hands, I always saw Fisto & Jitsu as a major force in Eternia, parallel but not always directly linked (quite unoften actually) to the greater stories.

I'd love to see more about him. But one is good enough. Two heads (if that) a sword, and even repainted Randor armour, I'm good.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm sure if 200x continued we would have seen Jitsu as an important role.
    And would have seen him often. Just look at how freaking awesome his 200x figure is!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I consider him C-list at best.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

B-List. Not variant worthy. After Modulok, Jitsu is my most wanted figure.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

B lister for me. Not variant worthy. Always had him battle Fisto as a kid for obvious reasons. Bring him on.

C-List, no variants, but man! He's cool and I want him!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

B-List, had him as a kid and he was one of my favourite figures I honestly can't wait for Jitsu to arrive in MOTUC.

Heroic Warrior
    I think he's fairly awesome... I never had him but I ALWAYS wanted him!!

That said...

I rank him C at best. He's not instrumental in any story or media ever... Background character if he's lucky... and Certainly not worth a varient.

That said, I still can't wait for him ^_^

It's kinda sad how he wasn't included in any media but I always counted him as one of the main baddies on Skeletors group. I hope the classics figure takes a huge inspiration from the 200x version rather than the original.

Snappy Threader
    B-List but not variant worthy. Same with Leech, not sure how they would do a variant.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    C-list and not variant worthy.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)