Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 - Save the Date 11/16 - UPDATED Dec 2nd - shipping costs reduced

Heroic Warrior sandrockgundam04's Avatar

Super7 - Save the Date 11/16 - UPDATED Dec 2nd - shipping costs reduced

Just got this email:

Hello Masters of the Universe Friends and Fans!

You are receiving this message as a member of the existing Matty Collector e-mail list.

As you may be aware, Super7 will be responsible for Masters of the Universe on behalf of our friends at Mattel starting on January 1st, 2017. With that said, Super7 will begin that transition this November and will begin pre-sales for our new M.O.T.U. releases very soon. To keep you up to date on all things M.O.T.U. we will be providing updates and announcements via this e-mail list as well as the Super7 e-mail list and social media channels.

To make sure that nothing is missed, and to show you some of the other top secret projects we have coming up, we encourage you to join the main Super7 e-mail list.

To join, please enter your e-mail in the sign up field at the bottom of this page: Super7 HQ.

In the meantime, it is nice to finally meet you all and we look forward to having some great fun with you in the coming years!

By the Power of Grayskull!

- The Super7 Crew
    Save the date: Wednesday, November 16th...

-------------
    UPDATE November 7th:

Greetings M.O.T.U. Friends and Fans -

As we announced last week, Super7 is taking the keys to Castle Grayskull on behalf of our friends at Mattel! Our first offering begins Wednesday, November 16th, with a variety of new made-to-order pre-sale products, shipping early 2017. Don't miss out on these great new Eternian products:

New M.O.T.U. Ultimates Line
    MOTU Classics Ultimate editions of fan favorites He-Man, Faker, Ram Man, Skeletor, and Teela. Each Ultimates figure comes in brand new presentation and includes a range of accessories and parts, never before available in one package!

New Three Terrors
    The all new vintage-inspired line of MOTU continues with characters from the new animation, "The Curse of the Three Terrors"! The full-color, cartoon accurate releases of Possessed Skeletor, Terror Bat, Terror Jaguar, and Terror Wolf come packaged in classic-era blister cards, authentic to the last detail.

Temple of Darkness Sorceress
    The 3.75" retro-action figure variant Temple of Darkness Sorceress recreates the all-white costume of the Guardian of Grayskull. Packaged on authentically detailed blister card featuring artwork by Jason Edmiston.

Cartoon Edition Japanese Soft Vinyl Figures
    Beast Man and Skeletor reimagined as 1980s Japanese soft vinyl action figures, now available in the classic 1980s toy and cartoon colors.

More details and specifics to follow in the coming days.

-------------
    UPDATE November 15th:

"Greetings MOTU Friends -

Thanks for being patient with us! The pre-sale for Super7's new MOTU products will be open at the Super7 Webstore for 2 weeks beginning at Noon PST on Wednesday (16th) until Midnight PST on Wednesday, November 30th.

Click here to visit the Super7 store.

CLASSIC ULTIMATES FIGURES - $35 each

He-Man, Skeletor, Faker, Teela, and Ram Man deluxe, 7-inch tall, highly articulated and fully posable action figure including a host of accessories and interchangeable parts. Each super detailed Ultimate figure is sculpted by the Four Horsemen and comes packaged in a brand new blister package featuring new artwork inspired by the iconic vintage Masters of the Universe toys. These are made to order, pre-sale items.

THE THREE TERRORS VINTAGE COLLECTION FIGURES - $25 each

The all new Masters of the Universe Vintage Collection continues with full-color, cartoon accurate characters from Super7's new animation, "The Curse of the Three Terrors"! The MOTU Vintage Collection Set is an authentically detailed vintage-style Masters of the Universe set of four action figures, standing 5.5-inch tall with soft plastic armor and accessories. Each Vintage Collection action figure is packaged in a traditional MOTU-shaped blister on a vintage-accurate card.

SKELETOR and BEASTMAN SOFT VINYL FIGURES - $65 each

The Masters of the Universe Soft Vinyl Collection reimagines MOTU as a line 1980's Japanese Soft Vinyl figures! Specialty 5" tall action figure, sculpted by Gargamel and manufactured individually by hand in Japan using premium quality vinyl. The made-to-order Vintage Toy edition is painted to match the original 1980s toys. Each soft vinyl figure is articulated at the waist and shoulders, and is packaged in a custom window box with accessory. These are made to order, pre-sale items.

TEMPLE OF DARKNESS SORCERESS ACTION FIGURE - $15 each

The Masters of the Universe 3.75" Retro Action Figure line continues with the Temple of Darkness Sorceress! Straight from the pages of the Temple of Darkness Mini-Comic, this exclusive white costume Sorceress action figure features five points of articulation and staff accessory, and is packaged on period authentic blister card with artwork by Jason Edmiston. Now you can relive all the exciting action of Masters of the Universe!

We're also happy to announce that our next new releases for the brand new MOTU Classics line will be unveiled in December.

Let the fun begin!

- The Super7 Crew"

------------
    UPDATE November 16th (about international shipping costs):

This email just came in:

Dear MOTU International Fans -

We understand there are concerns about the cost of shipping for our MOTU pre-sale and we have heard you. Currently, the shipping rates in our system reflect what Super7, as a smaller company, is charged based on our current size direct from shipping agencies. With the new MOTU orders that have come in, we are able to negotiate for better rates, and have meetings set up in the coming week to negotiate better rates. If we are able to negotiate any better rates, we will refund any existing customers the difference in shipping, and hopefully will be able to announce some better rates next week.

We are doing our best to make this as painless as possible for all of you, but until we actually had orders in hand, we were not able to prove we had the order volume we projected.

Also, please remember that the pre-sale is live until November 30th so there is time for us to work on this and for orders to be placed.

Thank you.

Best regards,
    The Super7 Team

------------
    UPDATE December 2nd:

"Hi MOTU Fans -

Here is the update about International shipping for the MOTU Pre-Order: We now have new lower Priority International Mail rates that are 20% less than what we were previously using. We will also be refunding the difference to all existing international orders based on these new rates.

The MOTU pre-order was extended and will end at Midnight PST this Sunday, December 4th.

Thank you again for your patience.

-Super7"

I squealed at my first official SUPER 7 EMAIL!!!!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Yeah, one can assume that the Motuc 2.0's are coming
    as they stated, not that so long ago, that there'd be some preorder
    ready to be set between november & december.
    Or maybe they have something Bigger to announce... who knows.
    Holy Grail of a lifetime:
    Mask Of Power - Lodar - Kex Queen - Krrylak - Quakke - Hoove - Staghorn - Shezar - Tataran - Kothos - Melog - Saryn (Evil Witch) - Dylamug -Slob-Boar - Ra-Jar - Odar - Garn (Mini-Comics) - Robowoman - Major Header - Saw-Tooth - Prince Dakon - Ever-Mean - Karg - Muck Man - Missile Toe

Most exciting email I've had in months! Not long to wait til we see something new, amazing.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Also got the email

I think this is more than just the Ultimate reissues. I think they might also be revealing the first few figures of Club Grayskull or Collector's Choice 2017 or even prototypes from both and opening the subscriptions up. They need some kind of lead time between sell in and them going into production.
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

With the exception of a few Club Grayskull figures, only 2 words will TRULY get me excited and they rhyme with.... FAKE FOUTAIN.... Lol

Question. Does anyone know if when we pre order the Ultimate Figures if we pay/are charged right away, or are we not charged until they ship??

This is exciting though. Can't wait to see what Super 7 has in store for MOTUC!

This made me smile!

I got the email.

Hopefully there will be some actual news this time around. I would like to, at the very least, hear what Super7 is planning for MOTU, and how they are going to implement their ideas. Maybe even share with us (y'know, their freakin' CUSTOMERS) which characters we can expect to see in 2017...

........ but, I'm not holding my breath.

Only time will tell if Super7 can keep the magic going.
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Yeah that was an exciting surprise to see that in my inbox!!!
    Now shooooooow meeeeeeee Filmation Mer-Man!!!!!!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

I'm not sure if I am reading too much into it but given the logo used under the 11/16 teaser is the vintage MOTU logo, not Classics, maybe the first announcement could be about vintage-style 5.75" figures?

Unless I miss my guess, I don't think we know yet when the non GITD 3 Terrors and Possessed Skeletor go on sale?
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    I'm not sure if I am reading too much into it but given the logo used under the 11/16 teaser is the vintage MOTU logo, not Classics, maybe the first announcement could be about vintage-style 5.75" figures?
    Oh man, I hope that's true!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post

Unless I miss my guess, I don't think we know yet when the non GITD 3 Terrors and Possessed Skeletor go on sale?
    That was my first thought too.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk81 View Post
    With the exception of a few Club Grayskull figures, only 2 words will TRULY get me excited and they rhyme with.... FAKE FOUTAIN.... Lol
    Cake Countin' ?

I want to be excited but I am just not. If they announce Karg, I will be back in but otherwise I'll hop and wait for ThunderCats.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

It was nice to get this email today…in a day full of muck it was a bright light.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turk81 View Post
    Bake Downton?
    ALAS, POOR CLASSICS....

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 3 Thundercats
    ME WANT MORE MYTHIC LEGIONS!

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Court Magician
    Now I know how Jessie Spano felt!
    My Movie and TV Locations Blog: http://rtrlocations.blogspot.com

Evil Master of Fluffiness skullking's Avatar
    Would love more M.O.T.U.S.C.L.E.S., or at least the 24 packs in the normal pink, or at least a darker color.

I'm guessing they'll show off the normal Colored versions of the Vinyl figures soon as well.

I've been pretty impressed with most of their MOTU stuff, so, let's hope we get plenty more.

I'm hoping they announce sale date of the Ultimate figures along with Lineup/sale dates for the filmation and collectors choice figs. Also hoping they announce new vintage style figures like Brian hinted at in his pixel dan interview.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdude

Reissues of the original figures would be awesome!

Heroic Warrior
    I hope that we get a (positive) update about the inclusion of She-Ra characters (vintage, style guide, Filmation, prototype, early concept, etc) in the continued MOTUC line.

That's about all that I'm hoping for at the moment. Because, until we received confirmation that She-Ra and friends are included, I don't have a lot of interest in MOTUC.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haephestus View Post
    I hope that we get a (positive) update about the inclusion of She-Ra characters (vintage, style guide, Filmation, prototype, early concept, etc) in the continued MOTUC line.

That's about all that I'm hoping for at the moment. Because, until we received confirmation that She-Ra and friends are included, I don't have a lot of interest in MOTUC.
    I hope we get good news regarding this matter. Several of the remaining most demanded characters actually come from the Filmation POP cartoon...
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Hawke / Dakon / Delora
    Evil: Lodar
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian

Heroic Warrior
    can we close this forum and move to the Super 7? thanks!

Why?
    Read the description of the Super 7 forum. It's right there in capital letters: except for MOTUC figures.
    Nothing in their email says they won't reveal MOTUC stuff?

Anyways, I'm hoping a prototype MOTUC Lodar is revealed on the 16th with the rest of their plans.
    A subscription with the choice to include the Ultimate version figures would be nice..... Imagine finally being able to add to your subscription so you no longer get hit with double shipping. Super 7 would be treated like royalty if they pulled that off, when DR always went out of their way to charge us separate shipping every time possible.