Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beastformers are back too (Battle beast in Japan)

Here is a sneak peak at the manga

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Glad to hear these are selling out like they are!

I'm sure i'll be ordering a case of each once it gets closer to the release date.

I'll be patiently waiting and suffice my toy addition w/ motu for the time being.

I still might get the dst versions as well, but these are my definite must have toys for the year.

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

i must be the only one that prefers the DST versions. these takara ones definitely fit the style of the old toys, but i can't get over the boxy torsos. it's so distracting. there are some really neat designs for these, but that dice chest has to go.

More blind packs are available on BBTS. I went ahead and got 3 more just in case.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    More blind packs are available on BBTS. I went ahead and got 3 more just in case.
    YES! Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered three. :-D
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

They added over 500 more Blind Bags to their inventory so they must have called the supplier after such a quick sellout, I emailed them to ask if I could increase the amount of Blind Bags I ordered. I don't want to have to cancel my order and place a new one and the web management only allows you to decrease your already existing order total
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

So the prices should go down no?!?!?

I sent inquiries to a few other retailers I buy from that carry Takara Tomy products and I'm waiting for a response.

=)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Keldor View Post
    So the prices should go down no?!?!?

I sent inquiries to a few other retailers I buy from that carry Takara Tomy products and I'm waiting for a response.

=)
    How cheap are you wanting them? If you were to go over to JP yourself they would cost you $6.30 for blind bags and $19 for the 3 packs

I suppose if you order by the case that would be a great savings, I don't roll like that .... must be that cupcake money
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

You Know It!!!

=)

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    A little bit more info-

From these pics you can try and work out if they are going to be the same scale as the originals, based on the size of them in the person's hand in the photos. I don't have any original Batle Beasts to hand right now, but if one of you did, maybe you could hold it, and see if it looks the same size as the ones in the pics below?

Anyway->

MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Ah, cool. So they do launch the dice as some people have suspected. I like the tiger guy! He looks cool. I don't know if we can tell scale from the hand, though as it could be a tiny hand, sadly.

I love Mos Eisley Cantina BoShek's Avatar
    I am so close to pulling the trigger and preordering them from bbts. However, all of the sets, singles and a case of the blind packs will cost like $250!
    Please watch my videos!
    http://www.eaglekillerstudios.com

Quote Originally Posted by BoShek View Post
    I am so close to pulling the trigger and preordering them from bbts. However, all of the sets, singles and a case of the blind packs will cost like $250!
    I saw BBTS was running low on their Cases of blind packs so I pulled the trigger and added 1 to my already large order. I am getting 1 of each single figure, 10 single blind packs, the builders sets and now a case of blind packs

Hopefully someone here will have some to trade come September or I will need to learn Japanese to get rid of the extras

Impulse preordering I see!

I too was going to order 1 of each along w/ a case, but I know if they sell out of cases, they will order more like they did w/ the first run of preorders.

=)

I wish we knew how many unique characters were in the blind bags. I got 9 of them. Hoping between that and trading I can at least get the six they've pictured in the listing. But there must either be more to collect or just more planned soon because the tiger guy from the above pic isn't anywhere to be found in the solicitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Keldor View Post
    Impulse preordering I see!

I too was going to order 1 of each along w/ a case, but I know if they sell out of cases, they will order more like they did w/ the first run of preorders.

=)
    Only downside to waiting is they will raise the price if its too popular, they did that with their Shadow Weaver preorders. BBTS ordered over 200 cases the first time and 500 this second time, they are proving to be quite the popular item I think.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I wish we knew how many unique characters were in the blind bags. I got 9 of them. Hoping between that and trading I can at least get the six they've pictured in the listing. But there must either be more to collect or just more planned soon because the tiger guy from the above pic isn't anywhere to be found in the solicitations.
    I bet they will come with a poster that has all of them on there, or at least the website will. I know from other lines the Japanese LOVE variety so that might not bode well for our wallets

Well I did it, I put in a preorder for everything but the overpriced colosseum.

Markatisu, I hold you responsible if I end up homeless on the street because I went bankrupt.
    Please watch my videos!

I'm hoping the they have a few clear characters to pay homage to the vintage line w/ the clear carp, gator & striped carp or (getting ahead of myself here) a stone looking figure!

The colosseum has a blue figure so they may do random unpainted versions too.

=)

September is going to suck for my wallet. $300 in Beast Saga, on top of the TMNT relaunch. And that's not even counting whatever ELSE happens that month (god forbid Matt has a Glyos Drop then)

Quote Originally Posted by Reigner View Post
    September is going to suck for my wallet. $300 in Beast Saga, on top of the TMNT relaunch. And that's not even counting whatever ELSE happens that month (god forbid Matt has a Glyos Drop then)
    You might not need to worry about a TMNT relaunch then, I suspect that will happen in July/early August

$30 extra for a blue figure and a bit bigger middle of the area ... No thanks!

I won't actually be out too much since I will sell my extras from the blind case; that will help recoup the costs. I will give you guys first crack at them for just what I paid plus cheap shipping!
    Please watch my videos!

Heroic Warrior
    I went to my local comic shop and got my pre-order in for the american comic book.

Getting it on a whim. hope it's a good mini.

New images of Beast Saga. A Shogun Panda! and what looks like a Kangaroo and White Lion/cat/panther

http://battlebeasts.blogspot.com/201...om-saikuo.html

Shogun Panda!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Awesome!

Man, I'm so excited for these guys!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Heroic Warrior
    Can somebody post a link to BBTS. I can't find these!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, I found them.