Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Beastformers are back too (Battle beast in Japan)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear-at-Arms View Post
    Can somebody post a link to BBTS. I can't find these!!!
    No because links to certain items belong in the marketplace, if you go the main page of BBTS and scroll down you will see them. They are called Beast Saga New Takara

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reigner View Post
    New images of Beast Saga. A Shogun Panda! and what looks like a Kangaroo and White Lion/cat/panther

http://battlebeasts.blogspot.com/201...om-saikuo.html

Shogun Panda!
    So awesome

Just noticed BBTS is now sold out again of their Case of 24. This is the 2nd time they have sold out. Hopefully they reorder again
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Speaking of which, I have a case on P/O and will be willing to split any duplicates I get is someone wants to.

Shogun Panda!

Speaking of which, I have a case on P/O and will be willing to split any duplicates I get is someone wants to.

Shogun Panda!
    I think our plan is to start a single trade thread in the Marketplace once these come out so we can all swap. That was my plan anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I think our plan is to start a single trade thread in the Marketplace once these come out so we can all swap. That was my plan anyway.
    Yeah I think that is what we are going to do, since I know there are at least 3 of us who bought cases of the blind boxed figures.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

That will work, assuming that there are a lot of different figures in the first wave. If there's only 6 or 7, something tells me we're all going to be stuck with doubles (and maybe even triples!) of stuff that may be hard to unload

That will work, assuming that there are a lot of different figures in the first wave. If there's only 6 or 7, something tells me we're all going to be stuck with doubles (and maybe even triples!) of stuff that may be hard to unload
    I read a few weeks back there is supposed to be quite a few characters and then variants like crystal clear or colored and clear versions of the same figures. So it is entirely possible you could get multiple cases and have maybe a handful of doubles

Heroic Warrior
    Well,
    I preordered the 2 3-packs and 24 of the blind bags. I missed the case price.

Heroic Warrior sportsandstuff777's Avatar
    Very cool I want these! They do look great lot of detail. The Japanese have the coolest toys.
    Check out my auctions for Thundercats, MOTU,Transformers, Gi-Joe and WWE!♫

http://tinyurl.com/7cadj6b

Visit my Blog at http://2coolghouls.blogspot.com/

If anyone finds a list when these things land please post it, I am hoping a poster or something will be shown in JP with all the numbers of the releases (they do this for a lot of these lines)

I have 2 cases coming so I hope I get a wide variety and not a bunch of the same one

I am also hoping someone re-creates the old battle beast stickers and blank dice so we can make these more in line with the original line

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    If anyone finds a list when these things land please post it, I am hoping a poster or something will be shown in JP with all the numbers of the releases (they do this for a lot of these lines)

I have 2 cases coming so I hope I get a wide variety and not a bunch of the same one

I am also hoping someone re-creates the old battle beast stickers and blank dice so we can make these more in line with the original line
    reprolabels.com already has stickers available.

Thanks to toy-world.com.hk new pic available http://dragonautes2010.blogspot.com/...east-saga.html

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    New scans released everybody!

(from this website here - http://dragonautes2010.blogspot.co.uk/)

I have been going through every photo, and image available, and think I have constructed a master list of all the figures revealed so far! (There seem to be a few different bird species, which at first glance seem the same, but on a more detailed look, are actually different figures!)

Anyways, I count 26 figures overall, revealed so far...which If I am remembering correctly, is the same number as the original vintage Beastformers wave 1? (EDIT: there were 28 figures in the vintage wave 1)

Here goes->

01 - LION
    02 - DEER
    03 - HAMSTER
    04 - PIRANHA
    05 - SHARK
    06 - COELACANTH
    07 - PUMA(?) WITH HEARTS ON SHOULDERS
    08 - GORILLA
    09 - WALRUS
    10 - CROCODILE
    11 - PARROT (UNPAINTED?)
    12 - ELEPHANT
    13 - GIRAFFE
    14 - SWORD FISH
    15 - DOLPHIN
    16 - ANOTHER EAGLE (WHITE BODY)
    17 - BAT
    18 - TIGER
    19 - SHOGUN PANDA
    20 - WHITE CAT
    21 - KANGAROO
    22 - SILVER METALLIC ARMADILLO
    23 - SPIKED WINGS BIRD
    24 - GREEN-BODIED BROWN BIRD
    25 - BISON
    26 - YELLOW BODIED FOX (?)

There also may be more characters illustrated in in the manga, but I haven't included them, as I haven't seen figures of them yet!

It looks like there is a Toyfair type show in Japan at the end of this week where they will be officially displayed, so we should gets more info, in terms of size etc!

EDIT 2:

from the manga comic here http://www.saikyojump.com/topics-beast/index.html there are these characters too, which so far haven't been seen in figure form->

27 - Giant Crab
    28 - Manta Ray

Also a Shogun type Dog, and several other background charcaters lying defeated on the floor.
    Last edited by MISSILE-TOE; June 11, 2012 at 10:35am.
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Agh! I didn't realize there would be so many. If there are that many in wave 1, I guess I need to get a case.

Agh! I didn't realize there would be so many. If there are that many in wave 1, I guess I need to get a case.
    It also confirms my suspicion that even a case will not contain them all, I got 2 and so hopefully that is enough

Also I saw this over the weekend, they are really going all out with this (manga, toys, video)

I love Mos Eisley Cantina BoShek's Avatar
    I have a case of blind figures coming and will definitely share some extras here. However, I have a few customs in mind already for some of those extras!
    Please watch my videos!
    http://www.eaglekillerstudios.com

Widget
    This master list is a very good job.
    This pic from a Takara catlog shows 2 more figures. They are on the left, a kind of gorilla and a green head beast I can't recognize.

Number 26 is the list is a Tanooki. And the above picture has a Mandrill and what looks to be a Cheeta on the right side.

So far the possible randoms seem to be about 10-12 figures...and if there are clears in those boosters, I may need to PO another case

Widget
    More figures shown at the all new Takara Beast Saga site
    I wonder how all of them will be released. If all are in the blind boxes then I need more case than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by lord View Post
    More figures shown at the all new Takara Beast Saga site
    I wonder how all of them will be released. If all are in the blind boxes then I need more case than I thought.

Yep, I can see a frog now too!

I think the other ape you mentioned is a Mandrill?

There is a phoenix(?) at the back....

and maybe the green manta ray (at the back?)

God, there are loads of 'em!!!
    (gotta catch em all)

I must say they look very impressive all lined up like that!

UPDATED:->

A couple of things I noticed....a few of the colors of the most recent versions differ a little from the versions shown on the earlier previews. The dolphin is now white, one of the birds is yellow, and a few other small changes, but I don't think these are different figures, just changes from prototype to final.

Also, something about #21 (kangaroo) and #44 (hare) confuses me. At first glance, they looked to be the same, but I'm pretty sure they are different. If anyone else can see what mean!

PS - if webmaster of Dragonautes2010 is reading, feel free to upload this latest visual checklist to your site if you like!
    Last edited by MISSILE-TOE; June 12, 2012 at 03:23pm.
    MOTUC WISH LIST

Wow I am getting really excited for these

These are so awesome! On the web site there is a bit "100" there... do you think that means (gulp) the total number of figures there are?

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Man alive! There are so many! I am getting so excited for these!!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

These are so awesome! On the web site there is a bit "100" there... do you think that means (gulp) the total number of figures there are?
    Knowing how the Japanese do their blind bag type items it would not surprise me, especially when you factor in the colored and clear variants

I saw that too .... I actually can read a bit of Japanese..I'll see if I can translate...!

EDIT: nah, I can't read it....
    MOTUC WISH LIST

Heroic Warrior
    It says that there are hundreds to collect! Or that's what it would roughly translate to in English.

This line has HUGE amounts of potential with the kids market if done correctly in America- I could almost see a new Pokemon level of hype if they promote it correctly.

EDIT

It could also be read as "can you collect all *can't read* 100 ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink View Post
    It says that there are hundreds to collect! Or that's what it would roughly translate to in English.

This line has HUGE amounts of potential with the kids market if done correctly in America- I could almost see a new Pokemon level of hype if they promote it correctly.

EDIT

It could also be read as "can you collect all *can't read* 100 ?!?
    If Hasbro were smart they would bring them over since they have a relationship with Takara. Battle Beasts did amazing in the US and still have a very large fanbase (which we see for this new JP line)

The new craze amongst kids is blind bags, I can only imagine how hot these would be with kids and adults with the blind bag/mystery as the draw