Thread: original price/ resale value guide?

Heroic Master of Avatars! Bilboynnc's Avatar

original price/ resale value guide?

Hello all,
    Been a long time for sure. I'm back to the .org with a mission. It's a LONG story, but I'm looking to do some purchasing of the females of the line for my nephew. It seems there are ALOT of people on here that want you to "make an offer" and they will never just tell me a price. I think it'd be easier for them to tell me a price and start the haggling that way. Versus me making an offer and getting a "No" back, never a counter offer. I know Ebay and Amazon to 99% of the time to be vastly over inflated in price. That was my experience back when I was collecting years ago. I'm here asking for someone to point me in the direction of a guide or help on the pricing.
    By the Power of : For the Honor of : IN THE NAME OF GREYSKULL!

Female figures.. I haven't really looked on ebay for quite a while but I'm guessing you're going to pay around $100 for Teela & Sorceress and well above that for Shadow Weaver. I think most other females could be picked up for slightly over retail.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilboynnc View Post
    Hello all,
    Been a long time for sure. I'm back to the .org with a mission. It's a LONG story, but I'm looking to do some purchasing of the females of the line for my nephew. It seems there are ALOT of people on here that want you to "make an offer" and they will never just tell me a price. I think it'd be easier for them to tell me a price and start the haggling that way. Versus me making an offer and getting a "No" back, never a counter offer. I know Ebay and Amazon to 99% of the time to be vastly over inflated in price. That was my experience back when I was collecting years ago. I'm here asking for someone to point me in the direction of a guide or help on the pricing.
    I can't help you with your question, but I wanted to welcome you back!
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!