Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 1070

Thread: MOTUC Mosquitor Discussion

  1. #251
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Gallows
    Posts
    885
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. This is the first time they haven't revealed the entire figure. It's piece by piece.
    Another Slayer reference!! \m/

  2. #252
    Heroic Warrior rankinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    821
    I think it's hilarious and eamon told Scott to do that. Good deal for Dan.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

  3. #253
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,617
    No Rio, We Riot

  4. #254
    Heroic Warrior Wakko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,699
    Bio revealed!

    Real name: Midge Hmm-Bzzt
    A rejected member of the Culicidae people because of his desire to bite (a forbidden trait among Culicdae males), Mosquitor petitioned the mighty Hordak for a position in the ranks of the Evil Horde. Hordak granted the pest's wishes not because of his power-draining powers, but for his even more potent ability to spread disease, a trait that made Mosquitor repellant even among the monsters and rejects of the Horde. His service in the Horde was short-lived, however, when he made the mistake of biting He-Man in the arm. He-Man immediately flexed his mighty bicep, trapping Mosquitor's proboscis until he filled with blood and exploded.

  5. #255
    Quester JonWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    14,145
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    I think your sarcasm detector is broken.
    Oh, I actually meant what I said! I wasn't being sarcastic.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

  6. #256
    Heroic Master of Maturity SCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    7,709
    I want the option to put my own blood in his chest.

  7. #257
    Stridor in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Slime Pit
    Posts
    5,610
    I'm curious, too, as to which character Pixel Dan will now want most and make mention of in his videos?

    Dan deserves this because he has provided Mattel sales of MOTUC figures free of charge.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

    MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

  8. #258
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    With Mattel's track record on clear plastic parts I'm a little leery on how Mosquitor's will turn out. I want a liquid filled chest over plates but I also don't want the plastic to crack and then have "blood" leaking out all over the figure.

    Maybe Mattel has has figured out the clear plastic, I guess we'll see on Slush Head.
    I think the cracking on Robotos chest was due to the reveresed shoulders. If Mosquitor has correct shoulders this shouldn't be an issue and they can seal the liquid in the figure and avoid an abe crunch

  9. #259
    Heroic Warrior Slave2Evil_Lyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I'm curious, too, as to which character Pixel Dan will now want most and make mention of in his videos?

    Dan deserves this because he has provided Mattel sales of MOTUC figures free of charge.
    I totally agree, Dan does more to promote the line than Mattel does. I can attest to buying figures after seeing Pixel Dan's review that I had no intrest in buying before.

    I never had Mosquitor as a kid so I'm looking forward to having in my MOTUC collection.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

  10. #260
    Heroic Warrior robaczek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    I'm ok withhim being 2013. I'm just excited to know he is definitely coming!

    And yes, I was jumping for joy...literally...when I got that picture! You guys have no idea how hard it was to keep it to myself the last couple of days!

    So I guess now you know how Scott must feel almost all the time knowing what they're cooking and at the same time forced to keep it to himself.. ;-)

    I'm happy for you!

    Now! I want my Dragon Blaster Skeletor!! :-D
    Creative web design studio from London - Handcrafted pixels since 2004

  11. #261
    Heroic Master of Maturity SCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by rankinman View Post
    I think it's hilarious and eamon told Scott to do that. Good deal for Dan.
    This is like a SAW movie. One body part a month.

  12. #262
    Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    www.smashbros.com
    Posts
    1,658
    Awesome news! Congratulations Dan!

    MORE HORDE! MORE, I say. *adjusts monocle*

    Campaign for Modulok, you know you want to. You feel this is necessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I love it when fans can replace their avatars with avatars of the actual figure that they've been wanting.
    I want my Naoto Shirogane FIGMA figure.

    Yeah, I've been too lazy to change that to Modulok...

    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    I want the option to put my own blood in his chest.
    I think Benny can hook you up on that...

    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I think the cracking on Robotos chest was due to the reveresed shoulders. If Mosquitor has correct shoulders this shouldn't be an issue and they can seal the liquid in the figure and avoid an abe crunch
    My first thought was "Will Mosquitor have an ab-crunch?" for the very same reason.
    More Vintage NA for MOTUC in 2016!!
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, Admiral Scurvy, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

  13. #263
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    398
    Congratulations Dan, that's great news! I never had Mosquitor when I was kid, so I am looking forward to the MOTUC version.

  14. #264
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Westchester County, New York
    Posts
    2,042
    If he was really cool... he would have allowed you to show a full picture of Mosquitor rather than just his boot.

  15. #265
    Merchandise Collector jmb410s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    4,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    I'm ok withhim being 2013. I'm just excited to know he is definitely coming!

    And yes, I was jumping for joy...literally...when I got that picture! You guys have no idea how hard it was to keep it to myself the last couple of days!
    I thought you broke the news when you were doing the MOTU Shelves video with that other guy and you showed up wanting to know if it was the mosquitor review

    Wasn't that a week ago
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

  16. #266
    Heroic Warrior The Horrorist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Antwerp/Belgium
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Bio revealed!

    Real name: Midge Hmm-Bzzt
    A rejected member of the Culicidae people because of his desire to bite (a forbidden trait among Culicdae males), Mosquitor petitioned the mighty Hordak for a position in the ranks of the Evil Horde. Hordak granted the pest's wishes not because of his power-draining powers, but for his even more potent ability to spread disease, a trait that made Mosquitor repellant even among the monsters and rejects of the Horde. His service in the Horde was short-lived, however, when he made the mistake of biting.....
    The first part is actually very nice.

  17. #267
    Heroic Warrior Jyrki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Finland, Kainuu
    Posts
    269
    Great news. I will get him too.

  18. #268
    #1 Meteorb Fan! Joe Amato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,868
    I am really looking forward to seeing Mosquitor.

  19. #269
    Heroic Warrior RocketPunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,209
    Fantastic news, he's always been one of my favourite members of the Evil Horde. I just bought the vintage one a few weeks ago too.

  20. #270
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Gallows
    Posts
    885
    I hope he comes with Pxel Dan's blood.

    *maniacal laugh* *maniacal laugh* *MANIACAL LAUGH*

  21. #271
    Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,971
    Please Please PLEASE Dont let him be another Snout Spout Cop out! No Disney Head! No Goofy Face! and with some of the improvements of the Staction!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

    http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

    [/CENTER]

  22. #272
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Westchester County, New York
    Posts
    2,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Please Please PLEASE Dont let him be another Snout Spout Cop out! No Disney Head! No Goofy Face! and with some of the improvements of the Staction!
    This is what he will look like...


    Not this...


    Sorry to disappoint.
    Last edited by mekaneckpain; April 15, 2012 at 08:07pm.

  23. #273
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Gallows
    Posts
    885
    If he doesn't have a needle nose that can actually penetrate the skin and inflict serious damage it will kill teh lein!!!

  24. #274
    Heroic Warrior philco_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Red Bud, IL. USA
    Posts
    217
    One of my most favorite figures, can't wait! Hope I won't be disappointed.
    Masters of the Universe Classics, Ghosterbusters, and Voltron collector...any one have a storage unit(s) I can use? LOL

  25. #275
    Adora's Father dorrmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Fountain, CO
    Posts
    11,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    I hope he comes with Pxel Dan's blood.

    *maniacal laugh* *maniacal laugh* *MANIACAL LAUGH*
    I love the reference!

    Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    I would say that's completely accurate.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

    Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •