Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Mosquitor Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Bio revealed!

A rejected member of the Culicidae people because of his desire to bite (a forbidden trait among Culicdae males), Mosquitor petitioned the mighty Hordak for a position in the ranks of the Evil Horde. Hordak granted the pest's wishes not because of his power-draining powers, but for his even more potent ability to spread disease, a trait that made Mosquitor repellant even among the monsters and rejects of the Horde. His service in the Horde was short-lived, however, when he made the mistake of biting He-Man in the arm. He-Man immediately flexed his mighty bicep, trapping Mosquitor's proboscis until he filled with blood and exploded.
    Comedy Gold!!! I laughed so hard! My brothers and I use to do this when we were little. It would leave the biggest, itchiest bite, but it was worth it to see them pop! Or if they managed to get their nose out before popping they wouldn't be able to fly very well because they took too much blood, and we would swat them!

AWESOME NEWS! He's been one of my top wants since the beginning of the line! I hope they include some wings/tanks from the staction that are removable, similar to what they did with Stinkor. I'm not sure if I'd use them or not, but I might so I hope we get them. I hope the chest blood is AWESOME, and I'm sure it will be!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

First and foremost I think Congratulations have to go all across the board so lemme begin...

@Pixel-Dan: Once again Happy 30th Birthday Year to you!
    As I read on your Twitter Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs.!!!

Now Congrats:
    1. On having Kobra Khan's pet being named after YOU!
    2. On your NEW web site!
    3. And for finally persevering in helping Mosquitor becoming a reality!

I think this year in some sense should now be called the YEAR OF THE PIXEL!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I love the reference!
    I thought you might.

Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    And thank God too... I really wasn't pleased with the final product when I got the NECA staction of Mosquitor in my hands. The red came out really really drab, the "translucent" tanks of blood were cloudy from the glue, he couldn't hold his gun, and mine had trouble standing up. I feel like it's also a case where I was impressed with the redesign of Mosquitor when I first saw it online, but as time has passed- the vintage figure and design has staying power while the 4H version for the NECA staction doesn't hold up for me.

Heroic Warrior
    Not a fan but it's nice to have a vintage figure being released. I'll probably sell mine or use it for parts. I got my fill for the year with frosta, fisto, sorceress, stinkor, kobra kahn, the snakemen army builder set, griffin, spikor and draego man. No matter what else is released, I'm satisfied.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Glad to get Mosquitor, but I'm looking forward for the still missing evil warrior Jitsu, my personal most demanded figure to this line.

I think it would be cool if they just made the blood on his chest in one of those clear rubbery pouches where it can ooze around and you can squish it...does that make sense??? I don't know what it's called.

I also hope they make him with some of the stanction details like the wings, tanks, and small limbs. Putting them on a removable backpack would be perfect so that people can fix him up however they like, like Stinkor or Fisto.

BTW, is this the first reveal we have had without them showing the full figure? It's fun to discuss upcoming figures that we know are coming but that we do not know all the details of.
    Last edited by Jinxieman; April 15, 2012 at 09:04pm.

::Looks at PD's new avatar::

Are we going to have to start calling you Mosquitor's Boot?
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    First and foremost I think Congratulations have to go all across the board so lemme begin...

@Pixel-Dan: Once again Happy 30th Birthday Year to you!
    As I read on your Twitter Happy Anniversary to you and the Mrs.!!!

Now Congrats:
    1. On having Kobra Khan's pet being named after YOU!
    2. On your NEW web site!
    3. And for finally persevering in helping Mosquitor becoming a reality!

I think this year in some sense should now be called the YEAR OF THE PIXEL!!!
    This has made me LOL the most. And all this talk about Pixel Dan promoting MOTUC more than Mattel - total LOL. Not to take away from Dan’s great videos but he’s not the Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg of MOTU.

I'm happy for Dan that we're seeing Mosquitor, but no more happy than I am for all of us.

I'm not a fan of comments suggesting that Mosquitor should be named after him, or anyone else. There's already too much fan 'input' polluting the line. Can't we just be fans without feeling the need to stamp ownership on everything?

What I do love is the sneak peek release of information. We got it with the stations and saw it in Classics with things like the TRU weapons reveal. There should be more of it.

Heroic Warrior
    I think someone should make a Pixel Dan action figure... oh wait, someone already did that.

Hmmmm... ok, how about Pixel Dan panties for that special lady in your life then?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Meh, I would rather have Mantenna first.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I bet he will have the tanks…detachable like Webstor's extra legs, so you can display him how you'd like.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I bet he will have the tanks…detachable like Webstor's extra legs, so you can display him how you'd like.
    Yeah, He'll more than likely come with the tanks and the extra buzz-off legs or some crap like that. As long as he looks like the cross sell art, I'll be pretty turned on. The extra 200X crap can go in the extra 200X crap bin with the other 200X extra crap.

Yeah, He'll more than likely come with the tanks and the extra buzz-off legs or some crap like that. As long as he looks like the cross sell art, I'll be pretty turned on. The extra 200X crap can go in the extra 200X crap bin with the other 200X extra crap.
    Not sure why you have to be so non-constructive in your descriptions but…to each their own.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Hmmmm... ok, how about Pixel Dan panties for that special lady in your life then?
    HEY LADIES! IT'S COMPARISION TIME!

Good for you to break the news Dan. And good for you to get your all time favorite.

I sure hope the fig-or turns out ok.

Pixel Dan Panties! MUST HAVE!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Not sure why you have to be so non-constructive in your descriptions but…to each their own.
    I don't like 200X crap... Does that clarify things for you?

I like MOTUC crap.

But not other kind of crap. Like GaGa crap. Or Bieber crap.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

I guess I like MotU "crap" too.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    not what I was expecting this year. this comes as a big surprise.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    This has made me LOL the most. And all this talk about Pixel Dan promoting MOTUC more than Mattel - total LOL. Not to take away from Dan’s great videos but he’s not the Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg of MOTU.

I'm happy for Dan that we're seeing Mosquitor, but no more happy than I am for all of us.

I'm not a fan of comments suggesting that Mosquitor should be named after him, or anyone else. There's already too much fan 'input' polluting the line. Can't we just be fans without feeling the need to stamp ownership on everything?

What I do love is the sneak peek release of information. We got it with the stations and saw it in Classics with things like the TRU weapons reveal. There should be more of it.
    I don't know if I should laugh along with ya or at ya???

I trying to see where in that comment I specifically stated that DAN promotes MOTU MORE than MATTEL or where I said he was something of a Steve Jobs or anything of the like. I just gave the man props for really pushing for a character he really wanted (AS MUCH AS MOST OF US DO) and considering he has viable forms of media to help push and (NOTE THIS POSSIBLY influence SCOTT (WHO IS THE 'JOBS OF MOTU) and the 4 Horsemen, whom he has somewhat a professional relationship with (*this based on his videos and Gooble episodes [check those]) that it could've been a possibility!

-Now I don't know what you're talking about name changing, ownership or naming something after (or whatever it was you really meant), cause in the context you have placed THIS particular comment (sighting my comment) it would make you think that when I was talking about naming KOBRA KHAN'S pet PIXEL, you thought I meant renaming MOSQUITOR? You know there is a video of the NYITF 2012 where SCOTT ( THE STEVE JOBS OF MOTU) clearly said they would name the creature Pixel (and thus has been something of a running joke).

And just in case you forgot to attack the "YEAR OF THE PIXEL" comment, lemme help ya out. This was just giving the man something to feel good about since he seems to be having a good year along with other things in his own life going well. You think these forums would congratulate others when they seem to have good and positive things going for them and not quickly want to urinate them.

Heroic Warrior
    ...and not quickly want to urinate on them.
    Yeah, and that goes for your Pixel Dan Panties too!!

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    HEY LADIES! IT'S COMPARISION TIME!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *gasp* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Last edited by Executioner; April 15, 2012 at 11:27pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Yeah, and that goes for your Pixel Dan Panties too!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *gasp* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Well if they make 'em I sure know who will be wearing them I just hope you're not home when she is.....

Heroic Warrior
    Well if they make 'em I sure know who will be wearing them I just hope you're not home when she is.....
    Huh?

I've got an idea in line with the Holiday Skeletor... who wants to see various members of this forum posting pictures of ourselves wearing Pixel Dan Panties?

*crickets chirping*