Thread: Masters of the Universe 30th Anniversary Glasses(Toon Tumblers)!!!

Hybrid View

Masters of the Universe 30th Anniversary Glasses(Toon Tumblers)!!!

Hey, gang! Just wanted to share these awesome pics w/everyone! I was at C2E2 over the weekend and saw these glasses @ the Toon Tumblers booth. The owner was nice enough to let me take pics, so I wanted to share with everyone! Keep in mind, THESE ARE SAMPLES and the FINAL PRODUCT MAY VARY, depending on licensor approval! There are 4 glasses; He-Man, Skeletor, Teela, and Beastman. Each glass has additional background characters and the set of 4 glasses comes in a box with the MOTU 30th Anniversary logo on it. These are not available until May 2012 and I was told they may be available through Diamond's PREVIEWS catalog around June or July 2012, so you may want to keep an eye out and have your local comic or toy shop order them for you! Hope you enjoy the pics and info!!!

OOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!! [WANT]

Me likey.

Love these!

Nice! Those look really cool, of course they feature Emiliano art so that helps.

Awesome!!!!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

is it wrong that I have to have these? And drink out of them every time I watch He-Man? I am trying to relive my childhood, because I cant help wanting to really geek out and surround myself with all this merch. I keep getting more and more excited just to see all this MOTU related merch availible, like in the old days.

Bring on the Tooth Paste!

I'm definitely nabbing a set of these and am fully intending to use them! My six-year old niece is gonna get a HUGE kick out of these

Does anyone on this board own any other Toon Tumbler releases? Are they hard wearing and are they at least soap and water dish-washing proof?
    chikarapro.com Loco Lucha Libre!!!

I have a set of these already. They are the ones back from the 80's if anyone remembers them.
    Masters of the Universe Classics, Ghosterbusters, and Voltron collector...any one have a storage unit(s) I can use? LOL

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    40 bucks? For cups!? No..... only cup thats worth 40 bucks is teeny little super guy.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

I hope they release a pitcher too like they did for Justice League....would look great on the bar in my basement!

Quote Originally Posted by philco_3 View Post
    I have a set of these already. They are the ones back from the 80's if anyone remembers them.
    My bad, just dug them out, and they are different than what I thought. The ones I have are of He-Man, Teela, Man-At-Arms, and Skeletor. They look more like what you would see from the comics.
    Masters of the Universe Classics, Ghosterbusters, and Voltron collector...any one have a storage unit(s) I can use? LOL

Awesome! Keep the merchandise coming! Can't wait to add this set to the collection.
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Spoke to the makers of the Toon Tumbler glasses sets early this morning, the MOTU 30th Anniversary sets will start shipping to retailers next week

Provided they ship in time I should be bringing a few sets to PowerCon at discount
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Spoke to the makers of the Toon Tumbler glasses sets early this morning, the MOTU 30th Anniversary sets will start shipping to retailers next week

Provided they ship in time I should be bringing a few sets to PowerCon at discount
    WA-Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo! Even though the days keep becoming fewer, the wait between now and Power-Con just keeps getting longer! This is awesome news and cannot wait to get them!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Warrior
    Ugh! I want these and yet I want to save my money for comic-con (though I might have a chance that someone might sell these)

Yeah these are very cool!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

I hope you can hold a set for me if they come in on time. I'll be at PC.

Just got mine at Baltimore Comic Con yesterday. They're full-on pint glasses. Check 'em out!

The art is fun! Not sure I'll bit but glad they're out there for those that want them.

Can't wait for these! Any showing up anywhere besides the cons? Anybody have some at Power Con?
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

These are awesome. Nice display pieces or in my case beer glasses. I really hope Mark gets his sent to him on time.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    The art is fun! Not sure I'll bit but glad they're out there for those that want them.
    I am not the biggest Filmation fan either and thought I'd pass but when I saw them in person, I couldn't resist. The illustrations are actually more detailed than typical filmation art with a layer of shadows on them to give them some depth.

Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    Can't wait for these! Any showing up anywhere besides the cons? Anybody have some at Power Con?
    It was actually the Toon Tumblers company selling them in Baltimore. He said they did not have many and that they would probably be sold out by day 2 of the Con which makes me think they may have limited distribution at first.

Any updates on this? If you do get them in time, how much will they be? I hope they do come so your booth can be my first stop to get this awesomeness!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.