Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Masters of the Universe 30th Anniversary Glasses(Toon Tumblers)!!!

Spoke to the makers of the Toon Tumbler glasses sets early this morning, the MOTU 30th Anniversary sets will start shipping to retailers next week

Provided they ship in time I should be bringing a few sets to PowerCon at discount
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Spoke to the makers of the Toon Tumbler glasses sets early this morning, the MOTU 30th Anniversary sets will start shipping to retailers next week

Provided they ship in time I should be bringing a few sets to PowerCon at discount
    WA-Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo! Even though the days keep becoming fewer, the wait between now and Power-Con just keeps getting longer! This is awesome news and cannot wait to get them!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Warrior
    Ugh! I want these and yet I want to save my money for comic-con (though I might have a chance that someone might sell these)

Yeah these are very cool!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

I hope you can hold a set for me if they come in on time. I'll be at PC.

Just got mine at Baltimore Comic Con yesterday. They're full-on pint glasses. Check 'em out!

The art is fun! Not sure I'll bit but glad they're out there for those that want them.

Can't wait for these! Any showing up anywhere besides the cons? Anybody have some at Power Con?
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

These are awesome. Nice display pieces or in my case beer glasses. I really hope Mark gets his sent to him on time.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    The art is fun! Not sure I'll bit but glad they're out there for those that want them.
    I am not the biggest Filmation fan either and thought I'd pass but when I saw them in person, I couldn't resist. The illustrations are actually more detailed than typical filmation art with a layer of shadows on them to give them some depth.

Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    Can't wait for these! Any showing up anywhere besides the cons? Anybody have some at Power Con?
    It was actually the Toon Tumblers company selling them in Baltimore. He said they did not have many and that they would probably be sold out by day 2 of the Con which makes me think they may have limited distribution at first.

Any updates on this? If you do get them in time, how much will they be? I hope they do come so your booth can be my first stop to get this awesomeness!

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Any updates on this? If you do get them in time, how much will they be? I hope they do come so your booth can be my first stop to get this awesomeness!
    They got delayed again, new ship date is the end of the month

They were going to be on Con Special for $30, regular price in my store is $34

I have reached out to Pop Fun but heard nothing back on rushing the order, so sadly they won't make it to PowerCon as I was hoping

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    It was actually the Toon Tumblers company selling them in Baltimore. He said they did not have many and that they would probably be sold out by day 2 of the Con which makes me think they may have limited distribution at first.
    Yeah I think something happened with their overall shipment so they took what they got to the Convention and the rest of us have to wait till the remainder of the 1st shipment comes in
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

They got delayed again, new ship date is the end of the month

They were going to be on Con Special for $30, regular price in my store is $34

I have reached out to Pop Fun but heard nothing back on rushing the order, so sadly they won't make it to PowerCon as I was hoping

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I think something happened with their overall shipment so they took what they got to the Convention and the rest of us have to wait till the remainder of the 1st shipment comes in
    Boooooooo! I am DONE waiting for these things! But thanks for the update, and I'm still looking forward to hitting up your booth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Boooooooo! I am DONE waiting for these things! But thanks for the update, and I'm still looking forward to hitting up your booth!!!
    You and me both, especially when they went out of their way to email me and let me know they were shipping after almost 3 months delay....then to say nope still delayed

I was hoping to bring a bunch to PowerCon solely so I would not have to ship them via the mail

Bummer for the delay again. As a side note where is all the MOTU merchandise in the stores? I thought we'd at least see tshirts in the store by now.

I'm not sure I want to drop $30 plus on them, but they look pretty cool.

Just got off the phone with Paul at Pop Fun and my orders of MOTU Toon Tumblers are on their way! So hopefully next week I will be sending them out to all who preordered and have more in stock

Just got off the phone with Paul at Pop Fun and my orders of MOTU Toon Tumblers are on their way! So hopefully next week I will be sending them out to all who preordered and have more in stock
    Keep us updated as I would like to order one!
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Toon Tumblers have arrived

I picked up a set this weekend and freaking LOVE them. At first I wasn't too excited about all the characters, but now that I have these and have seen the outlines of other characters behind the main characters, I want them to keep making these so I can have them ALL! Filmation RULES!

Well I went to pick up mine at my comic shop. Got home all excited, ready to have a beer (or...12) with Skelly and before I even opened it no Teela! Skeletor, Beastman & 2 He-Men! Did Mattel's factory pack this thing? She was my go to, after about 5 of those beers my intrest is gonna be lost on the guys!

I guess not a big deal, but they took sooo long to get here, my comic shop has to return it & I have to wait again. Grrr!

Anyone else get a mess up on theirs?
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I got mine a couple weeks ago and love them. I too hope they make another set with some additional characters. $40 bucks well spent!

Evil Halloween Enthusiast Razzbel's Avatar
    I bought mine just last week and they came with a perfectly round circle missing from Teela's abdomen. It's not distracting, and I don't even know if I want to send it back. I'll probably use it and buy another set to display with my vintage glasses.
    You can have all of the toys in the world, but they're all worthless if you have no one to play with.
    My Tattoo | Gay He-Fans | Facebook

I just got these for Father's day! I didn't even know these were available either. Thanks honey!

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar

Happy Father's Day to me!

My wife picked these awesome pint glasses up at Think Geek. Too cool.

And, of course, a hearty 'Happy Father's Day' to my fellow dads here on the .Org!

EDIT: Thanks for whoever moved this to the proper section!
    Last edited by Prince Adam's Dad; June 16, 2013 at 11:00am.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats