Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May Sub Charge ALREADY or just Unsubmitted Order?

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    But so far only one person is reporting that. And it's not even for the right amount that should be charged.

Chaosmonkeypoo, are you certain it's not a charge for something else?

I don't think anyone is saying that it couldn't be a mess up. Let's just see if it becomes an actual problem. I don't think CMP is lying by any means, it's just easy to look at your bank account and get confused about a charge. I've done this very thing before with my account. And if it is an actual charge and he's the only one, then that's not an epidemic either.

All we can do now is look at the past... and the truth is this has happened every month without any issues. I think the takeaway is to be alert but don't freak out until it actually happens.
    Yeah, I'm 100% certain its not a charge for something else. The charge is for the exact same amount as the order for my May items are listed as on my Matty account page and the charge popped up the same day this new order showed up on Matty. Also my order on matty is listed as "Submitted" unlike everyone else who has theirs listed as unsubmitted. I made a bunch of screen grabs of my matty page, and my credit card account if someone absolutely needs to see evidence.

I'm not trying to hate on DR. I've had a relatively smooth history with them until January. Even this early authorization charge (which I'm well aware will go away until the order ships) is waaaay down on the list of things they've done to get on my bad side lately - its just another obnoxious thing I have to deal with from them and I've run out of patience. But no hate to all those who are having no issues.

That stinks man!
    As I said, no DR screw-ups really surprise me any more.
    But if yours says "submitted" then it sounds like a separate issue from this one for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    That stinks man!
    As I said, no DR screw-ups really surprise me any more.
    But if yours says "submitted" then it sounds like a separate issue from this one for the time being.
    Yeah if its saying submitted the order has actually been placed. That and Order in Process are generally the only times that something gets charged (its linked to the CC processor)

So his problem looks more like the actual order was pushed through, I will keep checking mine but right now it still says Unsubmitted like all the previous months.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    I think the problem here is that with all the problems of late; people are getting nervous and understandably so. This year we've seen orders not materialise, schedules be screwed up and refunds be partially given. People are understandably nervous about the "what if" factor at play here. That's the problem with when trust is destroyed - it's destroyed completely with everything, as is peoples' confidence with the company they're dealing with.
    ^It really is this!!^
    Thanks for all the support guys.
    I guess with seeing this pending charge & still waiting on my Kobra Kahn replacement I think Matty has me in their sites, I just have been having far to many problems with DR lately & it is making me more rattled than I usually am.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

I recently looked at my order history from matty and I do too have an order unsubmitted for the month of May figures of Slushhead, Stinkor, and the 30th sub figure Mighty Spector. What I find weird about this is, that these figures are combined as one shipment and as to where the month of April figures Thunder Punch and Drago-Man should have been combined like the month of May figures that i have mentioned. I don't understand why this months figures(April) could not be combined in the first place. Well in any case, going forward i hope that future 30th subs and club eternian subs will be combined as well. I can only hope. Here's how my order history looks for the month of May....

Order Status: Order Unsubmitted

Product Name Qty

Club EterniaŽ 2012 Subscription - Slushhead Figure
    Boxed Shipment

Stinkor
    Boxed Shipment

Masters of the UniverseŽ 30th Anniversary Series 2012 Subscription - Mighty Spector Figure
    Boxed Shipment

Subscription Details

This order will be shipped after the release date of 5/11/2012 for Masters of the UniverseŽ 30th Anniversary Series 2012 Subscription - Mighty Spector Figure

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    ^It really is this!!^
    Thanks for all the support guys.
    I guess with seeing this pending charge & still waiting on my Kobra Kahn replacement I think Matty has me in their sites, I just have been having far to many problems with DR lately & it is making me more rattled than I usually am.
    This is an important point that can't be stressed enough. If you have no faith in the company, that can't help but have a major effect on how you do business with it. I wanted an extra Orko/Adam set yesterday, and had plenty of time to get one as they hung around most of the day. And with all the older figures popping up again, I would be tempted to get a few extras of some. But I won't take a chance of giving my credit card to DR ever again, so no sale here, and no sub next year.

Credibility is something no business can survive long without. The fact that people are so worried about am unsubmitted order popping up in their account says a lot about this; folks are just waiting for Matty's next foul-up.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I guess some are getting it, cause I haven't. I do remember last month that I checked my status a few days before sale date and noticed and order was being set up or placed into the purchase slot but nothing ever came from it.