Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filmation Creatures & Accessories Anyone?

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar

Filmation Creatures & Accessories Anyone?

OK we got Granamyr,Shadow Beast so who else in creatures would you want?

And what accessories would you like to see ad a pack in with future figures etc?

(This includes She-Ra as well...)

And I have my list (this doesn't mean that it's the end all be all) at to the list!

Here's my short list off of the top of my head:

Creatures:
    =======
    Molkrom
    Ice Hacker
    Dragoon
    Manticore
    Shadow Wing
    Yog
    Centipede Creature (Yellow) can't remember name

Artifacts/Weapons:
    ============

Diamond Ray Of Disappearance
    MAA Immobilizer

Feel free to add to the list...

I would freaking LOVE Molkrom!!! And I think the current horse buck would make a perfect base, so there really aren't THAT many new parts needed!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

I think having Rabar the rock peoples "leader" (from episode 56 - "Quest for the Sword" from season 1 Vol 2 disc 4) is a must, since that design was used for so many different generic villains. Do a sand colored version and you've got some minions for Nepthu! I always loved that design, and to me it is probably the most iconic villain design from the show. Well, he and Molkrom. How easy would Molkrom be anyway? Just use the horse buck minus the head and sculpt a torso!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm down..

Heroic Warrior
    More power to you guys want beasts from the filmation series but I would only want dragoon. As far as artifacts or accessories. I'll take any and all from Filmation

please release accurate Filmation of-- merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, , spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Heroic Warrior
    Would love to see Molkrom, manticores, and random demons. I'm totally down for this......
    Now, that being said, I would prefer to see beasts such as Clawdeen, Storm and Charger first.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

Serpentoid(s) is something I would really like and want, if they made serpentoids, I might have to get a few.

- Joni

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post

And what accessories would you like to see ad a pack in with future figures etc?

(This includes She-Ra as well...)

And I have my list (this doesn't mean that it's the end all be all) at to the list!

Here's my short list off of the top of my head:

Creatures:
    =======
    Molkrom
    Ice Hacker
    Dragoon
    Manticore
    Shadow Wing
    Yog

Artifacts/Weapons:
    ============

MAA Immobilizer

We got the diamond ray with Lizard Man this January
    Most Wanted Kittrina,Granita,Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen,Tataran, and MissleToe.

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    I'm down..
    Hug!

I am not the biggest Filmation fan but I would really like to see The Crimson Scourge. Was always my favourite episode as a little kid.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Artifacts/Weapons:
    ============

You may be surprised to know we have this one already!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Molkrom would be amazing. Ice Hacker would also be cool, but I'd rather it be the bluish minicomic monster. We are already getting a yeti creature.
    Proud Garth Supporter. Garth for 2017!

I still want Zodac's chair! He looks so bland standing on my shelve.His Metron-like Mobius Chair would bring him out,make him so much cooler!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN View Post
    I still want Zodac's chair! He looks so bland standing on my shelve.His Metron-like Mobius Chair would bring him out,make him so much cooler!!
    I have a thread on this. I'd get one for every zodac strobo and standor

I really want the Crimson Scourge. Also, all of the unique seating, like Zodac's Chair and Hordak's throne. I MUST have the Sorceress' Mystic Mirror. Also, I don't know how this could be done, but I'd like a few wolfbats. They were kind of iconic, at least they were in my memories. Lol. Raven would be awesome, as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    ...I would really like to see The Crimson Scourge. Was always my favourite episode as a little kid.
    Yay! It isn't just me!
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

I'll take anything beast-wise. I mean, I don't really remember a lot of the Filmation stuff, but beasts work ANYWHERE.

I'll tell ya though, if I had to put something on the top of my list, it would be MOLKROM. That thing is the friggin' KING of the heavy metal beasts. I'd say that is the most metal thing to come out of the Filmation toon. I will most certainly stand beside the hair-metal tentacle horse-beast. If they want to add any bonus accessories for him, I'd suggest a wicked guitar.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    You may be surprised to know we have this one already!
    Yes I saw it TWICE

I want The Gronk...the little creature that "stole" Orko's magic. But I would be overjoyed to have a beast like Molcrum (sp?).
     photo gronk_creature.png_zps8mfs76tt.jpeg

Heroic Warrior
    I love all the cool creatures and stuff from filmation. I would want them done in the classics style though, not as filmation style. They'd be too watered down I think if they did them as part of the hatmotu line.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    But we got those in Classics. So do you mean what else from Filmation we want in Classics to go with those, or in the flat no-frills no-details "Filmation accurate" fork line? Because I, for one, I'm totally in for everything Filmation in Classics (my list of wants would be so long that it would take me hours to put together), but totally out for crappy cheap "animation-cel accurate" underdetailedness.

That's the Sandipede (also called Crawler or Giant Crawler in other episodes, but "Sandipede" looks like the most appropriate and unique moniker). A very cool beast, indeed, certainly high in my Filmation beast wants list, and the 4H's classicizer would make wonders with this design.
    sandipede.jpg

I'd also go bonks about getting a classicized Spidersaur, the Cavern Monster/Tracker ("rhinelephantsaur"?), Shrieker, Wolfbats (and Batleeches), Schminivits, Yog/Korlock, Aroo/Braylok, Karock, Bakkull, Drachadon, Pterodactyloid, and of course, Molkrom, Colossor, and Rabar (Rock/Sand Demon/Monster/Golem). Oh, and the Serpentoids, too (although these are mechanical beasts rather than living creatures). Shokoti's Sleeping Beast would be nice too. And a few more dragons for Granamyr's company (Shadow Wing, Morning Star, Sorrowful, Torm...). And the goblin's Thunderlizards, and King Tamusk's mount, and the Dragosaur for Fang-Man. And the Grimalkin, some Sand/Water Snake, a Guardian of the Pit of Shadows... Not sure about Sh'Gora, though, unless the 4H worked their magic to turn his rather bland "featureless blob" design into something more deserving of a large figure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post

Yes!! Mattel, bring us Colossor and the golems!
    (but properly Classicized, please! )

- - - Updated - - -

My main want accessory-wise is currently the Horn of Evil.

Then, coridite crystals (how come we still haven't got these?).

And of course, some of Man-at-Arms' inventions; particulary, the stasis ray, the teleportation device, and the electric lassoo (with some electric rope to go with it).

Oh, and the Golden Disks of Knowledge!

And Orko's magic medallion, too.

Finally, we also need a Staff of Avion 2.0 molded in gold plastic (rather than molded transparent and painted over, with paint subsequently chipping off), which should also come with alternate Stratos grabbing hands.
    Last edited by uaxuctum; August 27, 2015 at 12:52pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

A big fan of Slush Head
    My most wants are

Creatures:

- Molkrom ( Best beast ever)

- Colossor ( cool easy to make giant)

- Morning Star ( Granamyr's enemy Dragon)

Attached Images Attached Images
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

CRINGER

Fully Articulated - Correct Scale

It's about time he gets made - at the rate things are going every other character in the He-Man universe will get a figure before this A list character finally gets made.

And no, the Cringer cub figurine isn't good enough.

AND NOT in the Filmation line - if he ever gets made we need a Classics version not a flat, less detailed super cartoony version.

Im all in for that Sandipede creature! Also Colossor, Bakull and Dragoon!

As for accessories I would love the Horn of evil and some of Man at arms inventions. Btw I made some accessories myself. Orkos medallion and Mantennas gun. I also did Colossors fallen head diorama

Welcome to my Shapeways shop (Filmation inspired heads and accessories)
    http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eternalcustoms
    My facebook page:
    https://m.facebook.com/eternalcustoms
    Most Wanted MOTUC: Melaktha, Kittrina, King Helios, Colossor, Zilora, Dragoon

Yes I saw it TWICE
    Are you aware that we already got the Diamond Ray of Disappearance?!

I would say a Meg Ryan "yes! yes! yes!" to Molcrom, Dragoon, rock people, and a Horn of Evil.

I would also like a Pookie () and Kothos as a sand slug.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I really want the Stone Golem/ Sand Golem
    Colossor
    Sh'Gora
    Dark Wing (the dragon)
    that giant fishman monster thing
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark