Thread: Teela, Pixel-Dan and He-Bro brought me here

Widget

Teela, Pixel-Dan and He-Bro brought me here

Hi all,

I met He-Bro on eBay and he was kind enough to invite me to this forum.
    I had visited this website many times before, but I didn't really thought about joining up.

You see, as much as I liked the new action figures I didn't think I'd be collecting these, because of the price tag.

The first figure I wanted to buy a few years back was Teela, because I had the vintage toy and she was one of my favorites. The prices on eBay scared me off, although I tried to convince myself: only this figure. I won't buy anymore.
    I ended up not buying a Teela and didn't really think about it for awhile.

Then the She-Ra figure caught my eye, only to discover the Adora figure and I thought: Wow, I don't think we ever had an Adora before. So I joked to myself: if they release Catra, I won't hesitate and buy one.

The joke really was on me just a short period later. Still, I needed a good review to convince me and this is when I was first introduced to the Pixel-Dan video's. At some point I was caught up in a blur and at the end of it I wanted: King Grayskull, The Faceless One and Catra. These I did find for a reasonable price (and recently Teela) and now I've been hooked.

I could tell you a story about each of the figures in my collection (14) and why I wanted them, but these are better saved for another time.

When I had the vintage toys I always made up my own story lines and this time it's not going to be different. Right now I'm either going to divide them up in factions of four characters or doing a story line of two generations. Perhaps a blend of both ideas. It all depends if I can get the figures on my wish list and can make the custom characters I have in mind.

So, at some point I hope to introduce you to my version of Masters of The Universe and in the mean time I hope to have a lot of fun on this forum and exchange MOTU stories and memories.

First off.
    Welcome to the Forums!

I am glad that you accepted his invitation and joined us! We are always happy to have more He-Fans & She-Ravers on the ORG to chat with.

As for how you plan to display your figures. Keep collecting them, the new ones coming out have MULTIPLE display options, so you might even be tempted to buy more than one of a few of them eventually.

I am very glad that I could welcome you to the site, I hope that you enjoy your stay, and that I get to see you posting on the threads again very soon.

Good Journey my Friend!

Welcome to the forums. It's a wild ride!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Welcome to the forums and looking forward to your version of the universe!

Welcome to He-Man.org and congrats on taking the first steps toward collecting MOTU Classics. But be careful....they can be quite addicting!!!
    As we express our gratitude,
    we must never forget that
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

Brassy Baroness
    On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, cisko_kid21!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

And MOTU_Maniac ain't kidding! There are too many great figures alone. Then there is DVD's, comics, art pieces, ect.

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Cisco Kid21:
    Welcome to He-Man.org. The more fans we have here, the better. :-)

I like hearing about other fan's personal canons of MOTU/POP. I can't wait to hear more about yours.

Manny
    Manny
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app