Thread: Jarvan specultion thread

Jarvan specultion thread

After Jarvan came up recently in another thread I was surprised to see they're wasn't a support thread for him so I decided to create one

Jarvan was the villain in the first Filmation episode not to feature Skeletor and I think his character has great story telling potential. Obviously he would be retconned to be a Gar, in his Filmation episode "A Friend in Need" Jarvan has escaped from the prison mines which make me wonder what crimes he committed in order to be imprisoned, was he a warlord during the Great Unrest, perhaps an allie of Marzo or Keldor? He'd go great with a figure of Ileena,

Here's gbagok's version to show some of the embellishments a Classiczed version could have:
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Actually, I'd be up for this guy. He was a pretty good villain from a great episode. Bring on Ileena too!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

A sickly blue Ming the Merciless rip-off?? I have a hard time supporting this guy. Story-wise he's interesting, but I don't like his scrawny-with-beer-belly physique - doesn't fit the muscular world of MOTUC!

Snappy Threader
    Great evil-doer, I'm game for him.

This guy screams cliche gluttonous crime boss to me... and I'm totally fine with that. He and Marzo could be partners or enemies. Keldor possibilities, sure I'd buy him.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    A sickly blue Ming the Merciless rip-off?? I have a hard time supporting this guy. Story-wise he's interesting, but I don't like his scrawny-with-beer-belly physique - doesn't fit the muscular world of MOTUC!
    Actually i would like a few characters with less steroid looking. For the variety of the line.