Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blue Beard Stratos

Court Magician
    wow! I am hoping that this one being basically card fresh with the plastic still on one of the wrists makes it even a bit more valuable. Maybe I need to head over to the market place and see if anyone needs this! Thanks so much!

Nondescript Cannon Fodder Snoutful's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher99 View Post
    I really don't know the exact value for a loose sample of this figure. I remember seeing one loose for sale by Peter Le Rose for about $300 some time ago.

You know, I have an open thread at the market place offering up to $4,000 for a MOC Blue Beard Stratos or even a higher price if the figure is AFA graded...
    I remember this as well with Plerose selling on the 'Bay, around late '12- early '13.
    On the one hand, that figure wasn't nearly in as nice shape as yours.
    On the other hand, that may have been seller's asking price, and he may have taken a best offer in the 100-200 range.

Still, a great find and probably one of the nicer ones I've seen. I have two loose ones myself, both slipped through the cracks on the 'Bay as well and both obtained within the last 9 months or so. They have some paint loss on the goggles/nose, one doesn't twist well at the waist, other has a loose leg but still stands - thus, "played with" condition for sure and not as nice as yours but display REALLY nicely.

On a related note....

I was going to share!

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    This MOC Blue Beard Stratos is really awesome but I would like to ask to all the collectors out there: have you ever seen other MOC Blue Beard Stratos besides the one that belonged to Carlo???

I know this is a very rare figure but I would like to know exactly how rare it is. Any help will be very appreciated!
    Offering $2,500 for MOC or AFA graded Teela, Zodac and Stratos 8 backs with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic

The Stratos that I had as well as the one my cousin had both had blue beards when we were kids so they can't be that rare. Till I came here I thought they all did honestly

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    The Stratos that I had as well as the one my cousin had both had blue beards when we were kids so they can't be that rare. Till I came here I thought they all did honestly
    Well, those are two figures that aren't MOC anymore... Now I understand why a MOC Blue Beard Stratos sample is so rare...
    Offering $2,500 for MOC or AFA graded Teela, Zodac and Stratos 8 backs with "He-Man and the Power Sword" mini comic

Quote Originally Posted by Asher99 View Post
    Well, those are two figures that aren't MOC anymore... Now I understand why a MOC Blue Beard Stratos sample is so rare...
    Lol...that explains it. We all opened them and played with them. If only I could go back and tell my 4 yr old self no.....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Lol...that explains it. We all opened them and played with them. If only I could go back and tell my 4 yr old self no.....lol.
    You will now have a chunk of money in your pocket....