Thread: PsyCore: Evil Nemesis of Spector

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar

PsyCore: Evil Nemesis of Spector

Version 1

Version 2

After Skeletor banished King Randor to Despondos, he seized his rightful throne and dismantled the Eternian Palace Guards loyal to Marlena and the Royal Household. During the coup, a prominent court member appealed to Skeletor by denouncing Randor, offering his services to keep the people of Eternia in line.

This traitor served Skeletor until Spector aided in his defeat. During the final explosive battle with Skeletor and He-Man, Spector accidentally marred the face of the young soldier who attempted to shove heroic He-Man into the portal meant for his master Skeletor, inadvertently creating his arch nemesis, before slipping away through time.

Unable to pursue the hated Spector, he underwent a transformative process, becoming more man than machine. The cybernetic components twisted his mind, and he knew nothing but hatred and rage. Now known as the merciless Psycore, a twisted creation of science, his new form would ensure that he would survive the centuries until he could catch up with Spector in the future and destroy him.

Prior to his death, Tri-Klops revealed to Psycore plans for a new doomseeker model, with the ability to open small portals in time, allowing Psycore to travel through the timestream and hunt down the elusive Spector.

"Past, Present or Future, The Mighty Spector is running out of time... tick tock tick tock..."

This Heromaker 2.5 is fun. Since I cannot draw very well here is something I cooked up for fans of The Mighty Spector, I will write something about him later. It looks like I have 2 versions on here now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; March 5, 2014 at 01:45pm.
    Made it through Cyber Monday with everything I wanted, well, almost.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornDefender View Post
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...93#post3403193
    Cyborg.jpg

"Past, Present or Future, The Mighty Spector is running out of time..."

This Heromaker 2.5 is fun. Since I cannot draw very well here is something I cooked up for fans of The Mighty Spector, I will write something about him later.
    Hah! Many, I think, would shed no tears if the Spector personage were to meet his nemesis!

The whole time-travel farrago is just so childish and silly. Motu does not need it and is better without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergant View Post
    Hah! Many, I think, would shed no tears if the Spector personage were to meet his nemesis!

The whole time-travel farrago is just so childish and silly. Motu does not need it and is better without it.
    Glad you like him! I don't really hate TMS, he's grown on me. Seen some awesome fan art of him, but I'm not rushing out to buy the figure. Maybe if I see a good Chinese auction one day.

I wish I could draw, but this hero creator is really alot of fun! Its like an instant MOTUC character creator!
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; February 4, 2014 at 10:47pm.

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    You should try HeroMachine version 3! It's got like, a million times more options than the previous version. Almost too many options!

Here's a link if you want to have a bash: http://www.heromachine.com/hm3/heromachine3.swf
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Court Magician
    Glad you like him! I don't really hate TMS, he's grown on me.
    Yes; Spector grew on me as well; but with the aid of a good fungicide and the patient application of soap and water, I was able to scrape him off......

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergant View Post
    Yes; Spector grew on me as well; but with the aid of a good fungicide and the patient application of soap and water, I was able to scrape him off......
    Hah! Very nicely-put!

As the nemesis of Spector, he should be called Fan-Dom.

thought I would have a go at drawing him for you, hope you like it.

Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    thought I would have a go at drawing him for you, hope you like it.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ps3be30588.jpg

Thanks dude! He looks like Myles Mayhem from M.A.S.K!

Thanks dude! He looks like Myles Mayhem from M.A.S.K!
    Lol, he does a bit but he is your character so any similarities is entirely your fault
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Modulok View Post
    As the nemesis of Spector, he should be called Fan-Dom.
    Or, seeing who foisted Spector upon us, perhaps he should be called Fan-Doom?

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    I must not have read his bio before, but I quite like it, especially the tagline! Spector needs his own comic miniseries.

Then a movie adaptation! *slips out of the timestream to start working on those before the haters can turn on him* :hotrollface: (I wish.)
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey View Post
    I must not have read his bio before, but I quite like it, especially the tagline! Spector needs his own comic miniseries.

Then a movie adaptation! *slips out of the timestream to start working on those before the haters can turn on him* :hotrollface: (I wish.)
    Thanks! I don't hate Spector, but I have no love for him. Like most of Scott's ideas, I think he just falls flat. So this is my attempt at making something cool from the creation of Spector.

Maybe some artist will love it enough to doodle their final battle. Who knows what the outcome could be!