Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to Delay Stinkor's Release Until Forearms Corrected

I support this petition.

Quote Originally Posted by Scare Glow View Post
    I fully support the spirit of this petition.

I am voting with my wallet, as the saying goes - I will no longer buy product which doesn't meet expectations. I've already dropped my multi-subscriptions, no longer aspire to be a completist and am very selective of what I buy.
    This is a good policy. Just to not buy the defective figures. I salute you sir.

I also support this thread... This is just getting redicilous.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

I support this petition.

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    I support the spirit of the petition, and would hope that those posting here actually man up and avoid buying him if they actually feel that strongly about it.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

I'm all for it, but nothing will happen. Hopefully the subs will drop even more this year to compensate for their incompetency
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Quote Originally Posted by Feast-Man View Post
    @Marvelous0ne

Yes, you are right, but this is why i donīt buy a sub. And it happens again and again and a thread like this is important to show Mattel that they have to change sth to create more sub buyers for future years. If they donīt care at all, ok then.

I will start with NOT buying STINKOR. And no sub for next year like i did this year, the reason is stuff like this.

But why do you questioning this thread? If you donīt want to support our opinion, you donīt have to!
    If you have given up, please let us just see how many collectors are still with us in that point and let us show it to Mattel.
    If you want to know why I question it? Here it is in short form. Posting on a site like The Org will not make Scott and Mattel change the stand on the issue about Stinkor. They already said it was intentional! If you want them to truly hear you. You have to hit them where it hurts. I love MOTUC! Despite all the hell I have gone through with this line. I was a support for Matty. I thought they could do no wrong. I then flipped my views cause of all the QC issues and hassle with DR. Now I just don't care cause all my complaining has done nothing! Some have told me, including some good people here that they're just toys. There will always be the QC issues. And there were some other issues. But the most is why put myself in a frenzy over it? I've seen many here who were just as upset as myself! If things continue to be like they are. OK, I'll just have to accept it! If things do change for the better? Great! But either way, why should any of us let it get to us especially when issues like with Stinkor will not be changed? So a petition is kind of moot.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

i fully support this petition.

i have subscribed every year, and i have purchased one of every motuc product released thus far -- but i am really sick of all of this. stinkor is one of my all time favorites, and the horsemen sculpted him perfectly -- why would anyone else at mattel think they could design the figure better?

mattel, start caring or you're going to run the greatest action figure line into the ground (again).

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    I support this as well. No more defective products.

***Also I wish folks would just let others try something. Most of us know this probably won't change anything, but at least its SOMETHING which is better then NOTHING, and far better than CRITICIZING others for TRYING.***
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

This isn't a protected thread, so people can say they don't support it. But at the same time, let's cut out the constant back and forth. If you said your peace, be done with it and move on, please. Let's please not drag down yet another thread with this:

Thanks!

I support this as well. And will NOT be buying an extra. A little bummed.....

Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    ***Also I wish folks would just let others try something. Most of us know this probably won't change anything, but at least its SOMETHING which is better then NOTHING, and far better than CRITICIZING others for TRYING.***
    Exactly. I doubt I will boycott the figure, but I fully support those who will do so. Mattel has swaped parts on 5 figures now. Shoulders: King Greyskull, He-man, King Hssss, Roboto, and Swift winds legs. Other than DR this has been THE hot button issue with fans. I am floored, stunned, and outraged that this was considered by a team of people at Mattel to be a good idea. I just can't understand it.

While I don't agree with most of the language in the original post, I agree that the forearms should not be reversed for any reason.

And yes, threads likes this can and have effected changes (Teela's booty, anyone?), so it is in no way a waste of effort.

Teela's booty? Did you guys change that?

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    This isn't a protected thread, so people can say they don't support it. But at the same time, let's cut out the constant back and forth. If you said your peace, be done with it and move on, please. Let's please not drag down yet another thread with this:
    http://files.mvcreations.com/site/or...dead_horse.gif
    Thanks!
    Yes sir! Now go have that beer!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Quote Originally Posted by Brad2dbone View Post
    And yes, threads likes this can and have effected changes (Teela's booty, anyone?)
    which, dare I say it, still isn't big enough ...

anyhow, I'm fully behind this
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

YES, I support this petition!

I would be more than happy to wait an extra month or 2 to have the Stinkor forearms corrected. Stinkor is my favorite figure. I have dreamed of the day he would show his face in MOTU Classics, but it is now more of a nghtmare
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; April 21, 2012 at 07:16am.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Teela's booty? Did you guys change that?
    According to Eric, they did add more to her after people brought it up. I can't remember if he told me in person or on RGD.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    Yes sir! Now go have that beer!
    You ain't kiddin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Boy Wonder View Post
    As much as I'd love for it to happen, it just won't. These things are already produced and carded. My idea for Battleground Stinkor is our only hope for now.
    That would be my concern at this point. It's already done and either on the boat or at the warehouse by now. Probably the only thing you all can organize is a mass calling to DR to demand a refund and return the product.

I also support this petition !

I support this petition! (If they don't fix it, I guess I'll have to fix yet another figure myself. This is getting really old)

I support the spirit of this thread but nothing will come of it. The figures have already been mass produced! No turning back now..

I support the intent of this petition that only correctly assembled figures should make it out of the factory (especially considering they are and will be charging more for them).

Boycotting the sub is a catch 22 for all of us. If they don't get enough subs the line dies. Would you rather have 5 out of 50 figures that you have to hide at the back or none at all?

I wonder how many people check these out to make sure they are assembled right? It's not a hard job. They must drink a lot during the day or are sniffing too much of that cheap glue.

I support this cause too
    Posted from iOS app

I support this!

....but if it dosent happen, I have my blowdryer and painting stuff setting here waiting to do it myself.