Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Petition to Delay Stinkor's Release Until Forearms Corrected

Heroic Warrior
    supported . ! .

I support this thread.

The primary muscles that move a bone/s in a particular(or most frequent) direction (in this instance towards the midline and or superior plane) are the largest. The smaller antagonist muscles would be best on the outside.
    Looking to buy or trade sealed M.U.S.C.L.E. 4-Packs. I can PM you pictures if you'd like to trade.

There's a girl in the garden.
    What?
    In the garden, there is a girl!

I do not support this petition!

I respect others opinions but I can not judge a figure that I do not have in my hands. Pictures and videos can deceive us. I tried to look the reviews to see the points that are in argument but I didnīt find the error, it is just another sculpt, different from the prototype. This discussion should have taken place in Toy Fair in February, but no one seems to notice this particular detail. I understand that sometimes the we see the prototype and if we like it we want the figure to be that way, like Demo man color, but sometimes you like the figure you get. I was not in favor of neon green demo man, in fact I was not fond of demo man at all, but now it is one of my favorites.

Soft.Delicious.Nutritious Matt79's Avatar
    Supported!

tmnt-setupbomb2.png
    -------------
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

I fully support the spirit of this petition.

While I really enjoy customizing and painting figures, they should come from the factory without errors.

I do not support this petition. The figure is already made, packaged, trekked across the pacific, and is sitting in a warehouse in Ontario, California. They are not going to change him. Not buying this figure will only hurt you in the long run. Of course, I'll gladly pick up a bunch extra and sell them to you later when you change your mind, at a slight increase.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

I totally support this petition, and I can surely wait some months to get the figure right.

I support the sentiments of this petition, but i know he's already on a container ship on his way to a distribution center where he can be packaged, distributed and lost by digital River (still waiting on my Feb order...no faith in them)

Evil Spaghetti Eater Kobra Khan's Avatar
    I support this petition!
    That... "thing" looks horrible. What have they done to my poor Stinkor?
    Pasta la vista, baby!

Vintage NA characters in MOTUC! After Vintage and POP this era needs to be completed!!

I absolutely support this! Mattel needs to incur the cost for these mistakes instead of forcing customers to pay full price for a defective product. Even if it means scrapping the entire run. The prospect of that happening might light a fire under their QA department.

I'm really, really, really tired of this. No amount of excuses are going to be able to cover for it. Don't even think about rereleasing him in this state.

The broken buck has to stop somewhere.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

I see this petition as standing for us all saying we are sick and tired of receiving defective figures, so you have my support.

It may be too late for them to alter Stinkor, but as he has clearly been mis-assembled he should be classed as "factory seconds" and marked down in price, the same as they would do with any other product. Give every subscriber a $10 refund and charge $12-$15 for him on sale day.

I support this, but I know nothing will come of it.
    It's an easy fix though, swap the arms, slap on two of the most basic colors of paint. I bet customizers will be scalping fixed Stinkors like crazy.

Hell yea I'm on board
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Guys, there are plenty of other threads to discuss the problem, or lack thereof, with Stinkor's forearms. Please leave this thread for showing (or not showing) of support for this petition and leave the discussion to others.

Thanks!
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    I support this petition!
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

This error is immoral !

I support this petition and hope Mattel fix this terrible mistake soon !
    Pretty cool, huh !?

I am in support of the idea of the petition but I unfortunately don't know how I could opt out of the figure from my sub. I can honestly say though that this will be my first and last year of purchasing the subs! I will go back to purchasing what I like only on sale days and not get stuck with things I have no interest in (i.e. Star Sisters, Photog, Slushhead etc...).

Heroic Warrior
    I think it is fair to say that there has been more support for this petition than there have been detractors. I also think it is fair to say that a large number of collectors are upset by this. In that regard, I think it is fair to expect Toyguru and Mattel to address this problem, where another one-liner like "Pretty cool huh?" just isn't going to cut it.

If this company want's our continued loyalty, they should be accountable and transparent about the situation. What we should expect is nothing less than a MOTUC version of the 9/11 inquiry. We want explanations and we demand a considered response.

I am in support of this, especially now seeing that the forearms AND the biceps are messed up. This is just kinda sad. He's such a great figure otherwise But we pay too much for mistakes.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I do not support this petition.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I agree, these things should be fixed or just not happen in the first place

We're going to try this again.

I have gone through and deleted the "discussion" posts. There are plenty of other threads for that.

This thread is to be kept for showing, or not showing, support for this petition.

Any further "discussion" will be deleted, and an infraction will be given to the poster.

Now let's show Mattel how we feel on this subject.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

i support it based on principle. i'm not fully enraged by the turn but it is irritating
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    i support it based on principle. i'm not fully enraged by the turn but it is irritating
    I support this as well. I have the same feelings about this as krosfyah.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"