Thread: Horde Guards, He-Cap WIP, Head Hacker, Lord Lava, and a Horde Sorcerer MOTUC!

Heroic Warrior TombstonePiledrive's Avatar

Horde Guards, He-Cap WIP, Head Hacker, Lord Lava, and a Horde Sorcerer MOTUC!

Okay, check them out and tell me what you think.

The Horde Guards (These are more of an "elite" body guard type for Hordak, above the Horde Troopers.)

Head Hacker (Horde's executioner from the Fright Zone dungeon)

Lord Lava/Lava Lord (Extra parts custom!) I need to spray a dull coat on him and rephotograph him so I can catch all the detail in it.

a generic Horde Sorcerer (Help me name him!)

and my Captain America/He-Man crossover. I did concept artwork for him a long time ago. I just have to make the armor to make him complete. I'll post more on this guy when I finish.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    those are so awesome!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

You've been BUSY, sir. Head Hacker is my favorite from this set! I also really dig seeing your crossover customs, so that Cap/He-Man is pretty awesome. The belt buckle on Lord Lava is subtle, but really cool. Good stuff!

Thanks guys! Yes, Head Hacker is now my new favorite. I love the look of Lord Lave but I just can't capture it in the picture... I think it's the sheen. Thanks again!

Those are awesome and I must concur....Head Hacker is my fav!

Very cool customs!
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Very cool! Great job!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Okay WOW! These are all really great- the top two pics look like something out of The Beastmaster!

Greatcustums!

well don sir...KUDOS>..!!!!! a amazing use of demolitions masks!!!
    Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality.
    But...there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real,
    but not as brightly lit... a darkside.

Thanks so much for the comments my friends! I love hearing what you guys have to say on my customs.

I like the Demolition masks on these guys because they feel like they belong. Also, I love how the flap in the back sits on the Hordak head. It doesn't come through as cool in the photos as it does in real life. Thanks, H.A.L.!

Heroic Warrior
    I like all of them! I like the He-Cap idea and am looking forward to seeing it finished. Before I saw the guards with their masks off, I thought that they might be Ax and Smash (or Crush).
    Successful transactions with PaulJustice, bobshumway, ThunderPuncher, SonofKeldor, Eterniandreams, Xavion, darksword, dr phiz, Epizo1, Shankor, Shecky, He-Dad, Phil.Pastel, Baddwarff, sublimesting, richalot, He-Man54, anytimepally, Mysterio, Umbloo, Lich Leech, GFunny, greenstar1981, crimsondragon, Man-E-MoodZ, yakkotank, Jaakub, Is-rael, dzathamza, jesstertwo, yodafreakmaster, and stratosfear.

Quote Originally Posted by vancak View Post
    I like all of them! I like the He-Cap idea and am looking forward to seeing it finished. Before I saw the guards with their masks off, I thought that they might be Ax and Smash (or Crush).
    That was actually an option I tossed around. It would be a cool nod to the reference with the masks, but I wanted to stay with the Hordak look. I loved using the Demolition masks, though. Thanks for the reply.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    great customs!
    ...head hacker is my fav too.

Head Hacker is my favorite. You may want to consider leaving the Lava guy shiny. I think the shine helps sell that he's made from molten lava.

Snappy Threader
    HOLY COW!!! Those are awesome! The Head Hacker is my favorite, but they are all so cool.

Loving the use of the Demolition masks and Head Hacker is just to awsome (what head/face is underneath if I may ask hope it's creepy?).
    Nope.... nothing here! Just a link to my site http://motumulder.webklik.nl/page/fotoalbum with customs!

Heroic Warrior
    I have been amassing some wwe stuff as well to use on customs. The masks are amazing. Would challeneg you to go the extra mile and add spiked armor to those guards.
    The horde sorcerer is much better than I had thought it might be when I read the thread title. I was afraid it was either going to be a red repaint of teela or sorceress. But a bald guy def was unexpected. I'd like to see the horde staff modified into a more sorcerer staff with a crystal ball on top.
    Lord Lava is the stuff of nightmares. Who's head is that?

I know some one said they hope the head underneath the cowl on Head Hacker is creepy or sinister in nature, but I personally hope it's Lex Luger's. (In case people don't get that reference the cowl used in this custom is from wcw toybiz Lex Luger. It also came with an amazing torture rack.)

Great customs that make an impact. I just wish these figures were ten dollars cheaper so I could afford to horde up () on fodder.