Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Sale: Four (4) Vintage Masters of the Universe Playsets!

Heroic Podcaster
    He has replied to me twice.
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

I was working with this guy a year or so ago on his Eternia set. I found his listing on craigslist in Philly and he sent me all sorts of pics of this set. Seems to be the same Eternia with the Holiday tag still on it. We never did end up working out a deal obviously, but looks like back and looking to sell if he responds to anyone. Good luck to all who may be interested.

Heroic Podcaster
    Good to hear thorns02! I look forward to hearing from TruSolja again and I hope we can work something out. Is he based in Philly, do you remember?
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

I am after the MIB Eternia playset but he is not replying back to me at all????.... Does anyone know where i can find a MISB Eternia Playset for sale????
    I have the power

@ Sun Devil. Yes, he is based in Philly, or at least thats where he lived when I was working with him last year or so. Good luck to all, just be careful.

Widget
    "This is another "Highest Auction" e-mail,post PM thread

Scam...Scam... " - Some Guy.

Hey "guys". This is not a scam or hoax or troll attempt. I am legit selling all of these items. I live in the Philadelphia area, and it's true I did speak to thorns last summer and sent him dozens of pictures. I am willing to sell these, like I said, for the most profit. The problem with doing that is that selling to the highest bidder when all of the bidders aren't in the same room, let alone state, takes a long time. I don't frequent these boards, but you are all welcome to email me or text me. I can send you pictures, videos, FaceTime, hell I'll write TruSolja on a post-it note and stick it on all 4 playsets if you need validation. I am just looking to completely pay off my student loans and in order to do that, I have to sell them at premium price. I have emailed and texted several people on this forum. Other than coming to Philly and looking at these yourself, I don't know what else to do to prove to you that this is legit. I've had these for about 25 years, I'm in no rush to sell it now than I was last summer with Thorns. I am not trying to troll, I am trying to negotiate, with multiple people. The price range for ALL of them combined is in the Thousands.

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by TruSolja View Post
    Other than coming to Philly and looking at these yourself, I don't know what else to do to prove to you that this is legit. I've had these for about 25 years, I'm in no rush to sell it now than I was last summer with Thorns. I am not trying to troll, I am trying to negotiate, with multiple people. The price range for ALL of them combined is in the Thousands.
    Thanks for the last message! Glad my brother lives in Philly - the next best thing to laying eyes on them myself! I think we are close to a deal!

Heroic Podcaster
    TruSolja - My brother is all set to meet you Saturday and I am THRILLED we are going to make this work! Can't wait to see pics of the transaction!

Wait, are all of them sold because I live in Philly and would love a shot to purchase any of them and not have to pay for shipping. Please let me know what's left
    My Collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdi0veA8Kn0

Vintage Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage

My Feed Back Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...61#post3202161

GFunny - yeah all 4 sets are sold pending the Meeting from SunDevils brother.

He did say this was high bidder so if I can drive over and take a look and make a better offer, shouldn't that put priority back in my court? Not trying to be an ass but these are hard to find items nd would at least like to take a crack at it since it is in my backyard

Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus View Post
    GFunny - yeah all 4 sets are sold pending the Meeting from SunDevils brother.

Vintage Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by GFunny View Post
    He did say this was high bidder so if I can drive over and take a look and make a better offer, shouldn't that put priority back in my court? Not trying to be an ass but these are hard to find items nd would at least like to take a crack at it since it is in my backyard
    Is this because of the Battle Cat offer? :P

We've been working on this deal for, literally, weeks. It has taken a lot of effort coordinating the arrangements between TruSolja, myself and my brother who lives just minutes away from the meeting spot. This was done of course so that I can "see" the items and so TruSolja would not have to pack or ship the four playsets. We are just four days from the sale and I have also already made arrangements to get the playsets from my brother's place near Philly to my house in Iowa.

I consider this an agreement to sell. TruSolja has been very friendly and agreeable in negotiations and arrangements. He posted his playsets here on this thread multiple times over the last several months so everyone had their opportunity to work something out with him.

TruSolja, I look forward to speaking to you and my brother Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Is this because of the Battle Cat offer? :P

We've been working on this deal for, literally, weeks. It has taken a lot of effort coordinating the arrangements between TruSolja, myself and my brother who lives just minutes away from the meeting spot. This was done of course so that I can "see" the items and so TruSolja would not have to pack or ship the four playsets. We are just four days from the sale and I have also already made arrangements to get the playsets from my brother's place near Philly to my house in Iowa.

I consider this an agreement to sell. TruSolja has been very friendly and agreeable in negotiations and arrangements. He posted his playsets here on this thread multiple times over the last several months so everyone had their opportunity to work something out with him.

TruSolja, I look forward to speaking to you and my brother Saturday!
    Haha, no not at all in relation to that Battle Cat thing at all. That's water under the bridge and I thought we moved passed that. If you guys have already come to a gentleman's agreement then congrats and he shouldn't even let me come see them. If he is still taking offers then what's the difference when I get involved, wether it be in the beginning or the end. At the moment, he hasn't even responded to me yet so let's not jump the gun and this certainly has nothing to do with you at all. If he would allow me to look at them and make an offer than cool, but if he's locked up in a deal with you then that's also great. But I shouldn't be excluded because I'm late to the party ... It's like they say, "better late than never" right?
    Your offer for all of them is probably better than what I would offer anyway but does that mean I'm not allowed to go check it out if he lets me? I have no vendetta against you. And again, he still hasn't even responded to me yet, he might not even respond at all. And who knows, aren't two sets of eyes better than one anyway? Does your brother collect and know what to look for. I could just be a second opinion if you want if your offer is greater than what I plan on offering. But I also don't know what that number will be unless I can see them in person.

No hard feelings brotha ...

Vintage Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage

Heroic Podcaster
    It's absolutely an agreement - only thing left to do is exchange cash for goods. We're cool then. My brother has collected toys longer than I have, though he prefers Mego.

I hope to post pics of the playsets after a successful transaction!
    Last edited by SunDevil; February 26, 2013 at 08:26pm.

Heroic Podcaster
    Deal went down today! I'll be sure to post pics when I can, the only ones I have now are on my ancient cell phone and I can't transfer them. I'll see if my brother can send me some pics on them once he gets them settled in his house. I'll be transferring them from Philly to my place in Iowa in either June or July!

Thanks to TruSolja, my brother, and to all of you here who sent messages of support and well-wishing! Great day!

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 83227

More soon!

Widget
    Confirmed. The deal is done and the items are sold. Thank you to everyone that showed interest in these items.

It took a lot of time to sell them but I am satisfied with the results and I know Chance will enjoy them very much.

Widget
    I am very interested, what is the asking price for each playset? Is PayPal the requested method of payment? Thanks!

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Rider View Post
    I am very interested, what is the asking price for each playset? Is PayPal the requested method of payment? Thanks!

Tim
    Quote Originally Posted by TruSolja View Post
    Confirmed. The deal is done and the items are sold. Thank you to everyone that showed interest in these items.

It took a lot of time to sell them but I am satisfied with the results and I know Chance will enjoy them very much.

Heroic Podcaster
    You beat me to it, Man-E. Thank you and you summed it up much nicer than I would have.

Awesome, Sun Devil. Wicked score...
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!

Heroic Podcaster
    Thanks MLHumble! It would not have happened without the supportive network of friendly MOTU fans we have here!