I'm anticipating the inclusion of these two war horses, if you will, into the Classics line and believe they each warrant a spot. A modern updated incarnation of both horses with the FH touch (and hopefully without QC issues from the factory) would, i feel, be awesome. The thought did cross my mind a while back that perhaps these two should have come out before any vehicle as obviously they share parts, whereas (not taking anything away from the WR) we saw the aftermath of the WR. Of course, this is debatable...

I'm currently looking at the vintage horses now and to be honest, i prefer Night Stalker over Stridor (but not by much). I really like the black, gold and purple paint scheme and i can just imagine an update of this... I think Night Stalker should also come with a 'helmet'. Articulated legs are a must-have too, though that's most likely a given anyway.

Price-wise, i'm guesstimating around the $35 mark. I'd also wonder how far back, if at all, their bios would have them date back to and possible links to Fisto and Jitsu like their vintage counter-parts? Anyway, what are your thoughts on Stridor and Night Stalker?