Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Stridor/Night Stalker Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I also am agreeable with this revelation. *checks watch for meltdowns*....

If it has blue rather than purple, whatever. Paint it. For the record hope colours are correct.

Hope price will not hurt too bad. Since I did not want the Powercon exclusives (though I finally broke down and bought Montork & Dree on principal) I put extra scratch toward finally getting the Roton.

I am at the point where I need a new shelving unit to expand my collection, what with Roton & now Stridor. Still, looking forward to having a reason to spread out collection a bit more to breath, they were getting pretty packed in.
    Huh? What blue and purple are you talking about for Stridor?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

I know I'm request a lot.
    The prototype of NS had fully sculpted control panel, no a sticker.
    Super7 make it possible, release Stridor with this and other for Night Stalker, please!!

02_zpsf74be033.jpg

This is very awesome news indeed.

I still don't have Nightstalker!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Not to be Debby Downer here, but even if Super7 Got The Mattel night stalker mold. There is still the plastic grade issue with Super7's Factory. Not that any of my wave one figures suffered any breakage the fact that may did shows there is issues with the Figures nevermind a large item like Stridor. Now If Super7 could get Stridor made at the Mattel factory that would be ideal as the plastic grade and assembly would be the same as Night Stalkler.
    True, but the horses are also made of ABS plastic, which is must different. I am curious how that would come out. I don't think I've ever seen a Super 7 item made of ABS. Hopefully awesome

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Not to be Debby Downer here, but even if Super7 Got The Mattel night stalker mold. There is still the plastic grade issue with Super7's Factory. Not that any of my wave one figures suffered any breakage the fact that may did shows there is issues with the Figures nevermind a large item like Stridor. Now If Super7 could get Stridor made at the Mattel factory that would be ideal as the plastic grade and assembly would be the same as Night Stalkler.
    That's also with the assumption that absolutely nothing is being tweaked going forward after wave 1, in which I personally, don't believe. Super 7 isn't stupid. Being so small they can't afford to have mishap after mishap. Wave 2 + will need to show a great deal of improvements and I have no doubt that they will deliver.

As of this moment, I have 100% faith in things just getting better and better. Just a gut feeling, as they seem pretty in the loop and involved IMO.

So in the rank of 1 to10, how cool Super7 is now?

Like always, it is a 10.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Boring.

I would laugh uproariously however if it turned out to be Filmation Stridor in CC packaging.

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Boring.

I would laugh uproariously however if it turned out to be Filmation Stridor in CC packaging.
    How do we know its even a "classics" Stridor? It could be a Filmation version in the "vintage" line OR even a Stridor for the Reaction or Motuscle lines for all we know. lol
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

I'm Bacccck!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisLasek View Post
    How do we know its even a "classics" Stridor? It could be a Filmation version in the "vintage" line OR even a Stridor for the Reaction or Motuscle lines for all we know. lol
    I bet it was going to be a Collectors' Choice release, but now has been repainted to be a Club Grayskull release. And it will come with Filmation Fisto.

Just a guess.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    I bet it was going to be a Collectors' Choice release, but now has been repainted to be a Club Grayskull release. And it will come with Filmation Fisto.

Just a guess.
    I was really excited and was going to post that this is great news!
    But now I’m not so sure any more. If they really do this and we don’t get a Classics Stridor but a Filmation one instead, I’m out. I’ll cancel my preorders and boycott S7 forever.
    Awesome sticker included!

Heroic Warrior
    Can't wait for Stridor. I must admit though if it doesn't have most of the detail of Nightstalker I would be disappointed.

I think the details in the teaser pic look like a Classics release.
    Awesome sticker included!

The gloomy cloud quickly cast again in this awesome little tease.

It should be classics CC imho, no one is anticipating it as CG. It's logical for it to be CC especially if the mold/tooling was just acquired from Mattel. The honor of being the first beast in CG should go to Battle Cat/ Cringer imho.

Again this Stridor should be CC, it is a long wait and the CC enthusiast deserve it to be, there should be no divide in this, let's set the negativity aside.

Last edited by motogp_fanatic; April 17, 2018 at 02:10am.

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    I could not imagine that Stridor will be made in Grayskull side. I think everyone's waiting for this damn CC version.
    I'm out too if this one is the club grayskull version.

Hopefully, if the few remaining MOTUC fans are lucky enough, he'll be designed with the simplest "retro" sculpt possible with limited paint apps and come in a nifty Filmation box. *fingers crossed*

(Bonus points if they use extra brittle crumbly plastic that disintegrates upon opening.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    I was really excited and was going to post that this is great news!
    But now I’m not so sure any more. If they really do this and we don’t get a Classics Stridor but a Filmation one instead, I’m out. I’ll cancel my preorders and boycott S7 forever.
    I'm already there, bruh. This Filmation crap is for the birds. Now that MOTUC is no longer my sole collecting habit, it just means I now have more $$ for Star Wars and Mythic Legions - which is a good thing. I want nothing to do with S7's trinkets or crappy MOTU merch at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    It's logical for it to be CC especially if the mold/tooling was just acquired from Mattel.
    Logic has nothing to do with what Super 7 has done to MOTUC.

Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    Hopefully, if the few remaining MOTUC fans are lucky enough, he'll be designed with the simplest "retro" sculpt possible with limited paint apps and come in a nifty Filmation box. *fingers crossed*

(Bonus points if they use extra brittle crumbly plastic that disintegrates upon opening.)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm already there, bruh. This Filmation crap is for the birds. Now that MOTUC is no longer my sole collecting habit, it just means I now have more $$ for Star Wars and Mythic Legions - which is a good thing. I want nothing to do with S7's trinkets or crappy MOTU merch at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing I am seeing that logic has nothing to do with is the negativity on Super7 and MOTU based on a single teaser photo.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by manic mailman View Post
    the classics vehicles have awesome sculpts but the cockpits are all way too big, making the vehicles too big.
    i wish theyd downsize going forward.
    That, sadly, is very true. Talon Fighter is the worst culprit. It's a shame because the sculpt was good. Why the FH didn't put a figure in the cockpit and say "Hang on, he can't see over the control panel" I just don't know. At least with the other vehicles they look functional albeit obviously too big.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Heroic Warrior
    The gloomy cloud quickly cast again in this awesome little tease.

It should be classics CC imho, no one is anticipating it as CG. It's logical for it to be CC especially if the mold/tooling was just acquired from Mattel. The honor of being the first beast in CG should go to Battle Cat/ Cringer imho.

Again this Stridor should be CC, it is a long wait and the CC enthusiast deserve it to be, there should be no divide in this, let's set the negativity aside.

If you're referencing my post, there's no negativity implied whatsoever. I was just taking a guess on the style they were going with.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

The only thing I am seeing that logic has nothing to do with is the negativity on Super7 and MOTU based on a single teaser photo.

Huh? Nice try, but no.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    If they really do this and we don’t get a Classics Stridor but a Filmation one instead, I’m out. I’ll cancel my preorders and boycott S7 forever.
    I think Super7 are smart enough not to do that. Surely they know what the reaction would be? I think we'd see a return to the pitchfork days we saw early on.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    I think Super7 are smart enough not to do that. Surely they know what the reaction would be? I think we'd see a return to the pitchfork days we saw early on.
    Unfortunately, as evidenced by Bryan's decisions with blurring the lines between CC and CG over the past year (especially completely circumventing CC altogether for the Trollan PC figures), he has no clue what he's doing and could very well decide to make this yet another Filmation Playskool figure.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    The color of the back part where the canon rests should be more silvery based on the vintage model. Well, let's put this down on some early prototype at this stage ... Otherwise assumptions are going to drive me nuts, and scared!
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Boring.

As much as I hate to see the MOTUC line go further down the toilet, I too would find that painfully hilarious.
    Last edited by Donimo; April 17, 2018 at 05:42am.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

yet you still find the time to come here and make negative posts for someone who's out. This is really getting old.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, as evidenced by Bryan's decisions with blurring the lines between CC and CG over the past year (especially completely circumventing CC altogether for the Trollan PC figures), he has no clue what he's doing and could very well decide to make this yet another Filmation Playskool figure.
    The Trollans were always cartoonish looking with No extra added detail.
    Orko was MOTUC where is all his added detail? He looks cartoonish same as Montork & Dree-Elle

And its Brian not Bryan
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    If you're referencing my post, there's no negativity implied whatsoever. I was just taking a guess on the style they were going with.
    Oh no, I'm not referencing you in particular sir, but i am just reacting on the start of doom and gloom atmosphere and the time rejoicing being cut too short due to that.