Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 788

Thread: Stridor/Night Stalker Discussion Thread

  1. #76
    Heroic Warrior wayne-klops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    4,472
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I also am agreeable with this revelation. *checks watch for meltdowns*....

    If it has blue rather than purple, whatever. Paint it. For the record hope colours are correct.

    Hope price will not hurt too bad. Since I did not want the Powercon exclusives (though I finally broke down and bought Montork & Dree on principal) I put extra scratch toward finally getting the Roton.

    I am at the point where I need a new shelving unit to expand my collection, what with Roton & now Stridor. Still, looking forward to having a reason to spread out collection a bit more to breath, they were getting pretty packed in.
    Huh? What blue and purple are you talking about for Stridor?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

  2. #77
    Heroic Warrior Baedal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    112
    I know I'm request a lot.
    The prototype of NS had fully sculpted control panel, no a sticker.
    Super7 make it possible, release Stridor with this and other for Night Stalker, please!!

    02_zpsf74be033.jpg

  3. #78
    Heroic Warrior Artistix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bathurst Australia
    Posts
    644
    This is very awesome news indeed.

    I still don't have Nightstalker!!

  4. #79
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Not to be Debby Downer here, but even if Super7 Got The Mattel night stalker mold. There is still the plastic grade issue with Super7's Factory. Not that any of my wave one figures suffered any breakage the fact that may did shows there is issues with the Figures nevermind a large item like Stridor. Now If Super7 could get Stridor made at the Mattel factory that would be ideal as the plastic grade and assembly would be the same as Night Stalkler.
    True, but the horses are also made of ABS plastic, which is must different. I am curious how that would come out. I don't think I've ever seen a Super 7 item made of ABS. Hopefully awesome

  5. #80
    Heroic Warrior Riddle of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Not to be Debby Downer here, but even if Super7 Got The Mattel night stalker mold. There is still the plastic grade issue with Super7's Factory. Not that any of my wave one figures suffered any breakage the fact that may did shows there is issues with the Figures nevermind a large item like Stridor. Now If Super7 could get Stridor made at the Mattel factory that would be ideal as the plastic grade and assembly would be the same as Night Stalkler.
    That's also with the assumption that absolutely nothing is being tweaked going forward after wave 1, in which I personally, don't believe. Super 7 isn't stupid. Being so small they can't afford to have mishap after mishap. Wave 2 + will need to show a great deal of improvements and I have no doubt that they will deliver.

    As of this moment, I have 100% faith in things just getting better and better. Just a gut feeling, as they seem pretty in the loop and involved IMO.

  6. #81
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    662
    So in the rank of 1 to10, how cool Super7 is now?

    Like always, it is a 10.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  7. #82
    Heroic Warrior Durendal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,304
    Boring.

    I would laugh uproariously however if it turned out to be Filmation Stridor in CC packaging.

  8. #83
    Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Muncie, IN.
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Boring.

    I would laugh uproariously however if it turned out to be Filmation Stridor in CC packaging.
    How do we know its even a "classics" Stridor? It could be a Filmation version in the "vintage" line OR even a Stridor for the Reaction or Motuscle lines for all we know. lol
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

    I'm Bacccck!

  9. #84
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,559
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisLasek View Post
    How do we know its even a "classics" Stridor? It could be a Filmation version in the "vintage" line OR even a Stridor for the Reaction or Motuscle lines for all we know. lol
    I bet it was going to be a Collectors' Choice release, but now has been repainted to be a Club Grayskull release. And it will come with Filmation Fisto.

    Just a guess.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

  10. #85
    Heroic Hero Grayskull's Heir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Castle Grayskull
    Posts
    3,397
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    I bet it was going to be a Collectors' Choice release, but now has been repainted to be a Club Grayskull release. And it will come with Filmation Fisto.

    Just a guess.
    I was really excited and was going to post that this is great news!
    But now I’m not so sure any more. If they really do this and we don’t get a Classics Stridor but a Filmation one instead, I’m out. I’ll cancel my preorders and boycott S7 forever.
    Awesome sticker included!

  11. #86
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    826
    Can't wait for Stridor. I must admit though if it doesn't have most of the detail of Nightstalker I would be disappointed.

  12. #87
    Heroic Hero Grayskull's Heir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Castle Grayskull
    Posts
    3,397
    I think the details in the teaser pic look like a Classics release.
    Awesome sticker included!

  13. #88
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    662
    The gloomy cloud quickly cast again in this awesome little tease.

    It should be classics CC imho, no one is anticipating it as CG. It's logical for it to be CC especially if the mold/tooling was just acquired from Mattel. The honor of being the first beast in CG should go to Battle Cat/ Cringer imho.

    Again this Stridor should be CC, it is a long wait and the CC enthusiast deserve it to be, there should be no divide in this, let's set the negativity aside.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motogp_fanatic; April 17, 2018 at 02:10am.
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  14. #89
    Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    498
    I could not imagine that Stridor will be made in Grayskull side. I think everyone's waiting for this damn CC version.
    I'm out too if this one is the club grayskull version.

  15. #90
    Heroic Warrior Donimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nowhere, US
    Posts
    1,253
    Hopefully, if the few remaining MOTUC fans are lucky enough, he'll be designed with the simplest "retro" sculpt possible with limited paint apps and come in a nifty Filmation box. *fingers crossed*

    (Bonus points if they use extra brittle crumbly plastic that disintegrates upon opening.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    I was really excited and was going to post that this is great news!
    But now I’m not so sure any more. If they really do this and we don’t get a Classics Stridor but a Filmation one instead, I’m out. I’ll cancel my preorders and boycott S7 forever.
    I'm already there, bruh. This Filmation crap is for the birds. Now that MOTUC is no longer my sole collecting habit, it just means I now have more $$ for Star Wars and Mythic Legions - which is a good thing. I want nothing to do with S7's trinkets or crappy MOTU merch at this point.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    It's logical for it to be CC especially if the mold/tooling was just acquired from Mattel.
    Logic has nothing to do with what Super 7 has done to MOTUC.

  16. #91
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    Hopefully, if the few remaining MOTUC fans are lucky enough, he'll be designed with the simplest "retro" sculpt possible with limited paint apps and come in a nifty Filmation box. *fingers crossed*

    (Bonus points if they use extra brittle crumbly plastic that disintegrates upon opening.)

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm already there, bruh. This Filmation crap is for the birds. Now that MOTUC is no longer my sole collecting habit, it just means I now have more $$ for Star Wars and Mythic Legions - which is a good thing. I want nothing to do with S7's trinkets or crappy MOTU merch at this point.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Logic has nothing to do with what Super 7 has done to MOTUC.
    The only thing I am seeing that logic has nothing to do with is the negativity on Super7 and MOTU based on a single teaser photo.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  17. #92
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by manic mailman View Post
    the classics vehicles have awesome sculpts but the cockpits are all way too big, making the vehicles too big.
    i wish theyd downsize going forward.
    That, sadly, is very true. Talon Fighter is the worst culprit. It's a shame because the sculpt was good. Why the FH didn't put a figure in the cockpit and say "Hang on, he can't see over the control panel" I just don't know. At least with the other vehicles they look functional albeit obviously too big.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

  18. #93
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,559
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    The gloomy cloud quickly cast again in this awesome little tease.

    It should be classics CC imho, no one is anticipating it as CG. It's logical for it to be CC especially if the mold/tooling was just acquired from Mattel. The honor of being the first beast in CG should go to Battle Cat/ Cringer imho.

    Again this Stridor should be CC, it is a long wait and the CC enthusiast deserve it to be, there should be no divide in this, let's set the negativity aside.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    If you're referencing my post, there's no negativity implied whatsoever. I was just taking a guess on the style they were going with.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

  19. #94
    Heroic Warrior Donimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nowhere, US
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    The only thing I am seeing that logic has nothing to do with is the negativity on Super7 and MOTU based on a single teaser photo.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    Huh? Nice try, but no.

  20. #95
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    If they really do this and we don’t get a Classics Stridor but a Filmation one instead, I’m out. I’ll cancel my preorders and boycott S7 forever.
    I think Super7 are smart enough not to do that. Surely they know what the reaction would be? I think we'd see a return to the pitchfork days we saw early on.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

  21. #96
    Heroic Warrior Donimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nowhere, US
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    I think Super7 are smart enough not to do that. Surely they know what the reaction would be? I think we'd see a return to the pitchfork days we saw early on.
    Unfortunately, as evidenced by Bryan's decisions with blurring the lines between CC and CG over the past year (especially completely circumventing CC altogether for the Trollan PC figures), he has no clue what he's doing and could very well decide to make this yet another Filmation Playskool figure.

  22. #97
    Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A thousand dimensions
    Posts
    1,330
    The color of the back part where the canon rests should be more silvery based on the vintage model. Well, let's put this down on some early prototype at this stage ... Otherwise assumptions are going to drive me nuts, and scared!
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

  23. #98
    Heroic Warrior Donimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nowhere, US
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Boring.

    I would laugh uproariously however if it turned out to be Filmation Stridor in CC packaging.
    As much as I hate to see the MOTUC line go further down the toilet, I too would find that painfully hilarious.
    Last edited by Donimo; April 17, 2018 at 05:42am.

  24. #99
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    5,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    Hopefully, if the few remaining MOTUC fans are lucky enough, he'll be designed with the simplest "retro" sculpt possible with limited paint apps and come in a nifty Filmation box. *fingers crossed*

    (Bonus points if they use extra brittle crumbly plastic that disintegrates upon opening.)

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm already there, bruh. This Filmation crap is for the birds. Now that MOTUC is no longer my sole collecting habit, it just means I now have more $$ for Star Wars and Mythic Legions - which is a good thing. I want nothing to do with S7's trinkets or crappy MOTU merch at this point.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Logic has nothing to do with what Super 7 has done to MOTUC.
    yet you still find the time to come here and make negative posts for someone who's out. This is really getting old.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    Unfortunately, as evidenced by Bryan's decisions with blurring the lines between CC and CG over the past year (especially completely circumventing CC altogether for the Trollan PC figures), he has no clue what he's doing and could very well decide to make this yet another Filmation Playskool figure.
    The Trollans were always cartoonish looking with No extra added detail.
    Orko was MOTUC where is all his added detail? He looks cartoonish same as Montork & Dree-Elle

    And its Brian not Bryan
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

  25. #100
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    If you're referencing my post, there's no negativity implied whatsoever. I was just taking a guess on the style they were going with.
    Oh no, I'm not referencing you in particular sir, but i am just reacting on the start of doom and gloom atmosphere and the time rejoicing being cut too short due to that.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •