Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTU knights would have been a lot better than Sir Laserlot.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    They should darken his blues a bit---less primary more navy and maybe give him a furry loin cloth, or lazer loin cloth----(Sir Lazer Loin?)
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

I dont understand what's wrong with people. Sir Lazer Lot is perfectly Masters, and an awesome NEW figure, which is what he is supposed to be. New. These are new figures, that didnt cost us any other possible figures.

I daresay I'd rather have him than any of these 3. And dare I say these are no more "fitting" than he, if not less so.

Heroic Warrior
    I resurrect this thread!!!! ( spooky voice),
    I think the problem lies in the fact that he is all on colour and has no armour just blue spandex, if you look at most of the other armour wearing figures they are broken up colour wise with different parts of there costume MAAs leg and arm armour is the best example ...

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I painted my Sir Laser lots shorts red.
    now he looks great!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    I mixed parts between SLL and Mekaneck.

Both figures are awesome now. We owe SLL some thanks. His introduction saved one of the lamest vintage characters.