Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wouldn't Granamyr Be Able To Cure Snake Man-At-Arms?

Wouldn't Granamyr Be Able To Cure Snake Man-At-Arms?

We all know that in both the mini-comic "The Dragon's Gift" and the Filmation episode from which he originally sprung, Granamyr was sought out to break the curse that Skeletor had put upon Man-At-Arms- the one that turned him into crystal. So doesn't it stand to reason that Granamyr would also be able to break King Hssss' curse upon Snake Man-At-Arms, thus returning him back to normal? I wonder if Granamyr's bio will end up reworking the old story a bit to reflect what's going on in MOTUC continuity...

he'd be able to, it's poor magic at best.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    We all know that in both the mini-comic "The Dragon's Gift" and the Filmation episode from which he originally sprung, Granamyr was sought out to break the curse that Skeletor had put upon Man-At-Arms- the one that turned him into crystal. So doesn't it stand to reason that Granamyr would also be able to break King Hssss' curse upon Snake Man-At-Arms, thus returning him back to normal? I wonder if Granamyr's bio will end up reworking the old story a bit to reflect what's going on in MOTUC continuity...
    Same logic, couldn't Granny just take out the Snakemen with his magic period. Simple solutions are often not sought in the world of MOTU.
    Its time for Electroid Love---ARAMESH in 2014!

Yes but only one curse break per customer

He could, but Duncan may have parts of his anatomy swapped as a result..Granamyr's design choice
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

I don't think Grany, would be able to reverse the spell; as we can see from the Preternia map, he seems to have been present at the time of the whole He-Ro/Snake/Horde war and possibly even he can't undo certain things???

But I small theory I always had was maybe he knew of someone who could..... i.e. Sharella aka The Goddess aka an original member of the Snake Men herself??????

...I want a Crystal MAA. You guys reminded me!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

If Snake Ring spell was before Granamyr existence, perhaps he can not cure Duncan.

On the other hand, I was waiting to see Skytree in Preternia Map....

Dragons rarely bother themselves with the humans affairs. as much as granymyr has shown he is an ally the heroes do not want to gi to hik. they have to be invited and show proper ettiquette. after the events of the dragons gift that is.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

The oldest and wisest of dragons can do anything!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    With that being said, do you think that once we get Granamyr that maybe all of our future releases will no have QC issues?

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    Dragons rarely bother themselves with the humans affairs.

Where the heck am I supposed to put him on my shelf then?! Most useless $80 toy EVER

he could, but why would he? Maybe he does eventually. He plays it pretty close to the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    But he might ask you to kill someone he's jealous of to do it....

Mini-comics Granamyr is best.... Sure, he could help you, but does HE WANT TO?
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Of course he could. And he would have been able to heal the Sorceress as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    But he might ask you to kill someone he's jealous of to do it....

Mini-comics Granamyr is best.... Sure, he could help you, but does HE WANT TO?
    Yep - it's not a question of ability. It's a question of desire.

I suspect the Old Dragon is older than anything else we've seen mentioned in MOTUC (except Procrustus), and he could have easily stopped The Snakemen, or the Horde or anyone else that gained power. He's likely seen empires rise and fall without a need to intervene.

Heroic Warrior
    He shouldn't be so mighty, the Dragons were struck in the Great Wars and he couldn't win it for his faction, so he has limits...

Maybe he can. And maybe thats how they turn him back?

We know that MAA was turned into a Snakeman. We still don't know how the rest of the story goes yet.
    "If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and sounds like a duck, then it is a GAR "

I can't wait to see Granamyr's bio. I mean Snake MAA was a 200x character, and Granamyr did not exist in 200x, dragon's did not even talk. And though the cartoons are all merging in this toyline, it has never been touched upon if animals can talk, like Cringer. But since Granamyr is coming, I have to say Yes! Yes! Yes!

Not a bad idea, in fact I could see the bio's doing this.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Threads about Granamyr make me very impatient...

I think if He-Man has already built his relationship with Granamyr by this time then he might be able to convince the dragon to help, assuming He-Man thinks that Duncan's transformation is a worthy enough problem to use whatever favor he might have coming.

Granamyr did reverse the crystal spell on Man-at-arms that Skeletor put on him so I'm sure he could. Maybe he won't since he's already undone a curse for Man-at-arms once already. Sort of an 'everybody gets one' mentality.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I would imagine that some magic cannot be easily undone. I believe that part of what makes He-man go back into the past is to not only stop the Snake-men forever, but also save Man-At-Arms.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bskcase View Post
    I would imagine that some magic cannot be easily undone. I believe that part of what makes He-man go back into the past is to not only stop the Snake-men forever, but also save Man-At-Arms.
    I like that idea too--multiple missions in Preternia.
    Its time for Electroid Love---ARAMESH in 2014!

Heroic Warrior
    He couldn't, because of the reduced articulation in his body due to his size, and that his crown was put on backwards to make him "pop" off the shelf.