Thread: Injustice Gods amoung us 2

Injustice Gods amoung us 2

Is anyone else excited for this game? I loved the original.

Thought this was new but turns out it's old. Cool watch anyway. Thanks Rhanen
    Last edited by Dice; June 9, 2016 at 11:44am.

I have it in my library on Steam, I just can't get into the game without local multiplayer. This is good news of course, since we're in the midst of E3 hype. With Watch_Dogs 2 coming in on November, from end quarter of 2016 to end of 2017 it's going to be a good time for gaming.

Thank you for Sharing.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO

Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    I have it in my library on Steam, I just can't get into the game without local multiplayer.

Thank you for Sharing.
    No problem

I enjoy fighters even without multiplayer just because I've got 2 sons and friends to play against. My oldest boy dominates until dad picks Solomon Grundy

Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    No problem

I enjoy fighters even without multiplayer just because I've got 2 sons and friends to play against. My oldest boy dominates until dad picks Solomon Grundy
    LOL, Yeah.

Dice, I only own the game, I have 2 controller (Xbox One/Dualshock 4) for this PC and this game is the only reason why me and my cousins stays in this house playing multiplayer locally. They first mention about Injustice on Mobile until I show 'em that I own the game, so once every 3 month they would come here and I would just watch 'em play.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO

I mostly play mobile version for the continous updated variations of BvS Batman, Superman, WW or TV Flash & Reverse Flash and else, so it got me into getting the original game for PS3 and I really enjoy it. Don't play online yet, just against pals or missions.

First trailer is impressive, although second video belongs to DCU Online game from few years back.
    I do hope that the release it in mobile version.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Nature's Greatest Wonder Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I look forward to it in theory.

My problem with WB/Netherrealm Studios has been the degree to which their micro transactions have escalated over time.

In Mortal Kombat (2011), there were a small handful of add on characters and dlc costumes, all of which were available on disc in the "komplete edition" that came out later.

With the first Injustice, this escalated. There were more dlc characters, and A LOT more dlc costumes. And some costume unlocks required doing a bunch of stupid crap on the mobile game, which I HATE. Then when they came out with the Ultimate Edition, it included all of the dlc characters, and most costumes. But the ones that were unlocked through the mobile game were not included. At least on PS3 and 360, they later released a pack that you could just purchase to get those extra Costumes without all of the mobile game crap. But the Ultimate Edition was also released for PS4, and they didn't release those extra costumes as something you could buy (and they weren't unlocked on the disc), you still had to use the app if you wanted them.

This escalated further with Mortal Kombat X. More dlc characters, more dlc costumes, more crap with a mobile game app. And the more recently released "XL" version includes all of the dlc characters and a lot of costumes, but there are A LOT more dlc costumes not included on it.

And MKX also included those annoying Faction Kills, where the only way to unlock certain finishing moves is to have these certain online battles. ALL types of finishing moves, new or old, should be able to be done/unlocked via the game disc without any need to do anything online and therefore being dependent on a server.

This type of crap drives me nuts!

It's not that I think any of these games are bad, and Injustice 2 is something that I would (and still sort of) otherwise look forward to, but as a big fan of the MK franchise and the first Injustice, this kind of stuff is really just turning me off to these types of games.

If I do get it, I'll likely wait until the equivalent to the previous Ultimate/XL versions is released.

In the name of the Lloyd!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    First trailer is impressive, although second video belongs to DCU Online game from few years back.
    I do hope that the release it in mobile version.
    I wondered about that. It was the first vid that pulled up when I googled.

I'm anxious to see the roster. I'm a big Grundy fan and as far as I know he's "permanently dead" in the comics right now. I'm afraid he might get cut for someone new.

And Dynamo: I couldn't agree more. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 really irked me with coming out with the "ultimate version" almost no time after the original was released. All this downloading of content kills me but I figure it's what the industry does to survive.

Nature's Greatest Wonder Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    And Dynamo: I couldn't agree more. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 really irked me with coming out with the "ultimate version" almost no time after the original was released. All this downloading of content kills me but I figure it's what the industry does to survive.
    If they need to make more money than they get for selling a $60 game to survive, then I'd rather they just charge $80 or $100 and have all of the content on the disc from the get go rather than go through all of this other crap. They just complicate things IMO with all of this dlc crap.

In the name of the Lloyd!

I like the first one, I'm willing to give the second one a chance. I hope Black Canary is a playable character this time
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

MattyCollector, innovators in redefining honestly and transparency since 2015
    I really really hate BS Hordak

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    Two things:

1. Supergirl! *Hubba* *Hubba*

2. It's about time that they all got outfitted with Stark Technology!
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Gameplay Trailer: