Thread: micronauts & visionaries at SDCC (link)

Heroic Warrior

micronauts & visionaries at SDCC (link)

Jeez, it is that time that I get really excited about new Visionaries action figures till I came to know it is only a Mighty Mugg:

Micronauts looks cool though. In any case, they would be next to impossible to get for me. I'll try to hunt down G.I.Joe/Transformers exclusive and Pythona in any case.
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

I was a big Visionaries fan as a kid. Out of pure luck my parents bought 6 of them for me one Christmas and I'd never even heard of them. Loved the concept and eventually saw the cartoon at a friends house.

I'll definitely be looking for these.

I'm not really in a situation where I need another Pharoid but another Galactic Warrior and Orbital Defender might be nice and I like the box. Might have to keep an eye out at Hasbro for the after-con sale.

I just cannot get excited by these vinyl type toys, or bobble head type toys, chibi cartoony things, ect.

Neat old properties are getting a nod. I know the Hasbro movie thing is progressing.

As for Visionaries I always prefered Supernaturals.