View Poll Results: Which Vykron theme is your favorite?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barbarian

72 60.50%
  • Military

33 27.73%
  • Spaceman

14 11.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Vykron is the best?

Which Vykron is the best?

I immediately had a favorite theme out of the three Vykron is coming with. I was just wondering how they stack up against each other in the eyes of my fellow .orgers.

So, which one is your favorite?

1. Barbarian

2. Military

3. Spaceman

** If you were looking for the Poll on whether or not you like him at all that poll can be found here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...CC-2012-VYKRON **

Reference pics are from Action Figure Insider.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

this should be a poll. it's going to be too hard to figure out which fig is winning.

anyway, put me down for the barbarian. i don't like his helm, but his harness and weapon are awesome as is his face. tank is second. i dont like the space man at all.

Quote Originally Posted by EldestSon View Post
    this should be a poll. it's going to be too hard to figure out which fig is winning.

anyway, put me down for the barbarian. i don't like his helm, but his harness and weapon are awesome as is his face. tank is second. i dont like the space man at all.
    you must've posted before I had submitted the poll ?'s. It is posted up top now.

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    you must've posted before I had submitted the poll ?'s. It is posted up top now.
    haha, my daughter's at her prom so i'm interneting to take my mind off of it.

Well, I hope she makes it home safe.

I also voted for the barbarian as my favorite.

All cool and loads of fun, but as a SW fan also, I went with Spaceman!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

The Scare is in the Glow! Scare Glow's Avatar
    The Barbarian He-Man is the best of the three.

Setting aside the fact that it is the original idea which grew into He-Man as we know the character, the figure is clearly designed to favor that version of the trio, sacrificing details of the other two in order to build off of the Barbarian.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I only like the barbarian. I really dont like the military one.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Barbarian is the winner.

I like parts of the other two guys. I really like Tank-Man's armour and wrist guards. I like Space Guy's armour, helmet and jet pack. What I don't like is the goofy tank helmet and boots. I also don't like Space Guy's giant jock-strap, leg armour, or his wrist guards
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

If Vykron is supposed to be a He-Man. Barbarian all the way.

Went with Barbarian but his 'helmet' thingy is just awful. Looks like a transplant will be necessary. Tank would be my second choice, and again, that 'head' has to go...
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

I like 'em spacey. With the Tank Top look coming up second.

The barbarian is the best of the worst so I wouldn't use the word "favorite". He's the only one that looks remotely like a MOTU figure. Man those guns are awful on the other two.

Heroic Warrior
    None of them ! To me, they're all awful. But the worst of the worst is the tank outfit, IMO.

The Barbarian is my No. 1, execpt for his tea cup I'm pretty happy with this figure,
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

well obviously I love the barbarian first with Space guy and Tank guy 2nd and 3rd. But I'd rather have none than just one. I want them all, they are a set. I am so glad to getht hem.. But this barbarian "original" First! He-Man is just awesome.

I'd only get one IF, I could get the Barbarian pack out at $30 and not have to pay a rediculous Ebay or 3rd party price I'd get that one, but since I'm not going to SDCC personally, that ain't happnin'.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

1st Military

2nd Barbarian

3rd Space Man
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    NONE!!!! Horrible $1 store knock-off looking garbage.
    SUBSCRIBE OR DIE!!!: The death of a cherry picker. The continuing saga from the makers of MOTUC. The adventure begins in 2012.

UPDATE: THE CUTTING BLOCK!!!: The cherry pickers are now dead. These changes brought to you from the makers of MOTUC. The adventure begins in 2013.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I gotta say the OG barbarian look, but they are all kinda fugly imo.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I gotta say the OG barbarian look, but they are all kinda fugly imo.
    I concur. Barbarian Vykron looks like he found the Holy Grail...and took it for a hat!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    As a Tranformers/G.I. fan, I pick Tank Top as the one I like best. As a Star Wars Fan, the Space Guy falls way short. And the Barbarian guy is wearing a cup on his head.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    I wouldn't say "best" necessarily, but the Barbarian is the one I least don't like out of the three.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TJRules View Post
    I wouldn't say "best" necessarily, but the Barbarian is the one I least don't like out of the three.
    A very diplomatic way of expressing yourself Sir!
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

The barbarian is my favorite of the three as well, and it isn't really surprising that he is proving to be the most popular among fans of He-Man. He also has the cool Prince Adam gloves so he doesn't have to clip anything to his wrists, and the parts that attach to his boots work because it is easy to imagine shin guards like that on the front of boots in real life. I am curious to see what the cape looks like from the back though.

I was familiar with the prototypes and was never a fan of the tank guy, mainly because he doesn't mesh as well with what the brand eventually developed into, but I have to admit that the execution is surprisingly good. Obviously he had to be included since he was part of the initial pitch, so I'm happy that the 4H were able to make him as cool as possible. The furry trunks are a bit iffy since the rest of him is armored, but I had written the tank character off before the figure was even revealed, so I'm just happy that he's so much cooler than I expected. I'll probably use the parts on a MAA buck.

When I read the rumors about this set I was very excited, partially because I thought it would be cool to have the space man. Unfortunately, this one was kind of a let down. The clip-on feature that worked so well for the tank guy doesn't seem to work as well for the space man. His parts all seem kind of ill-fitting and and bulky, and I wonder how easy he'll be to handle without any of them falling off. I still think he has potential though. I'll probably use a Mo-Larr buck to display him. If that doesn't work I'll abandon the shin guards entirely and buy another Icarius to use as the body.