Thread: Adora and Orko go to Oz

Heroic Warrior

Adora and Orko go to Oz

This is my Wizard of Oz parody featuring the He-man and She-ra characters.

[U]Chapter 1: The Cyclone:

Adora was in Eternia one day, visiting her mother and father, Queen Marlena and King Randor, and her twin brother, Prince Adam. Even though she liked her friends on Etheria, today she wanted to visit her family. After she had settled down, she decided to get a book from the palace library.
    As she was looking for a book, the royal court magician Orko floated in. She smiled as she saw him.
    "Hi Adora," Orko greeted "You picking out a book?"
    "Uh-huh," Adora responded "The problem is, there are so many books in here, I can't decide which one I want to pick out and read."
    "Can I help?" Orko asked.
    "All right."
    So Adora and Orko looked through the whole library, reading every title on the shelf. Adora pulled out a tan-colored book. She read the title on the cover. The title was in large, red letters and on the cover it showed a picture of a little girl, comforting a lion, while a scarecrow, a woodsman made of tin, and a dog were witnessing. The book was called The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
    "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz?" Adora said "This sounds like an interesting story. You want to read it with me, Orko?"
    "Sure Adora!" the little trollan responded "This story sounds like a good one."
    So Adora and Orko sat down in a chair together as Adora opened to the first page. "Dorothy lived in the midst of the great Kansas prairies, with Uncle Henry, who was a farmer, and Aunt Em, who was the farmer's wife." Adora read.
    They read some of chapter one, which they both agreed that they wouldn't want to live in a place like Kansas. But before they even got the part with the cyclone, an alarm was made all around the palace. Man-At-Arms entered into the library. His face as pale as a ghost.
    "Adora, Orko," Man-at-Arms said "We have to evacuate. There is a twister coming."
    "We're on it!" Adora replied.
    Man-at-Arms left them in order to help the citizens of Eternia. The room started to shake. Books were flying off the shelves and onto the floor. Adora and Orko were about to leave the room, when Adora lost her footing by tripping on one of the books. Orko caught her before she landed on the floor.
    "Thank you, Orko."
    "You're welcome.
    Then a strange thing happened.
    The room they were in whirled two or three times and rose slowly into the air. The foundation of the palace was tearing it apart.
    "I'm gonna see what's going on." Orko said.
    "Orko no!" Adora said.
    Orko floated toward the window and Orko found himself sucked out of the room by the tornado. Adora stuck her head out of the window and shouted his name, fearing that he was lost forever. But she saw the tip of his hat among the winds and pulled him inside again (while Orko was holding the hat to prevent his face being revealed).
    "We'd better be calm and figure out what will happen next." Adora said.
    Orko floated down beside her and Adora put him in her arms, to prevent anymore accidents. Adora and Orko didn't know what will happen next. The room whirled six more times before falling on the ground with a large thump.

So, what do you guys think so far? I know it's a short chapter, but it's a start of 23 (counting this one) chapters.

Neat idea, keep it up.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Widget
    post a link to the entire story.

Heroic Warrior
    This is the only chapter I've written so far. The only place I've posted this is in the fanfiction section of the website (though for some reason the format is weird).

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar
    ..Also a cyclone is an extremely dangerous concept mecha-bike in Robotech.

I don't imagine that it would be too difficult to actualy design and build one, but not me.
    ..I don't like to get my hands dirty.

Heroic Warrior
    This fanfiction is now on fanfiction.net. Here's the link (I had trouble with the format again)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8084539/..._Orko_go_to_Oz

I will post new chapters every friday (I've only written the first chapter so far)

Heroic Warrior
    Chapter 2 is up!