Thread: Who is the - Best Dancer?

Who is the - Best Dancer?

I feel like we need some new, controversial threads here on the She-Ra forum

So, who do you think would be the best dancer of the members of the Rebellion. And don't say Spinerella, cause spinning ain't dancing...as any dizzy six year old will quickly learn!

Perfuma.

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    I think Castaspella, even if her dancing is rubbish, she can just put a spell on you to make you THINK she is a good dancer ;-)
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

*ROTFL*

That's such a good point. I feel like it would have to be either Razz (that bootay!) or Broom, cause he'd have to really make an effort and put some thought into how to achieve something resembling a dance. Then again, he suffers from sore bristles, right?

The only thing I know for sure is that it sure isn't Kowl. Didn't he dance to Bow's awful Christmas song?

I'm afraid it has to be Adora, since she's enchanted with Madame Razz's spell "When the prince takes your hand, You will dance simply grand."
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

Snappy Threader
    Bow because he is one smooth talking dude, I am sure he can light up the dance floor as well.

Oh man - I could totally see that!

Of course the only character I think we've seen dance for real...bizarrely...is Kowl! (Check the bottom right corner)

Check out my Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power fan comic web series at http://cosmiccomicrealm.weebly.com and leave feedback at my blog http://cosmiccomicrealm.blogspot.ca

OMG - LOVE. IT!

Your comics have been so much fun, I can't even tell you. Keep up the awesome!